Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoxlover98

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by Shoxlover98 »

That sucks you still get shoes from her to this day or no
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Shoxlover98 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 pm That sucks you still get shoes from her to this day or no
No. I don't know what happened to them. But hopefully I can get another pair from her soon.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I started hanging around with my buddy again the past few weeks. And it felt great to hang out with them again. It's been so long. As much as I missed all the fun that we had in the past, I was still a little curious about Brandy and the secret we had back then but I didn't want to think too much about it. But all that was blown out of my mind the first time she entered the living room and sat down on the couch. She was wearing a pair of pink and black Nike running shoes. Man did I get aroused, just by the way they looked on her feet. The first thing that came to my mind was, "I want those shoes!" As much as I was hoping she would let borrow those shoes Brandy didn't seem to pay any attention or even seem to remember my secret fetish. The entire time I spent my first day hanging around them I couldn't help but secretly look at her shoes without being noticed. And she didn't appear to know or remember anything concerning my thing for her shoes. Maybe she forgot. Deep inside I really wanted to continue our secret. But I did get the pleasure of secretly knowing that I used to fuck her shoes before and she let me. And now here she is walking around the house in front me knowing I used to do that to her. While over the next few weeks I noticed that Brandy had multiple shoes that I found attractive including two pairs of running shoes. We ended up being alone a few times but I was too afraid to bring up my fetish that I once confessed to her. I was afraid she moved on with the subject since we last hung out together. So we just had regular conversations between us. But last week I ended up alone with her in the car for about ten minutes while by buddy went into the store. And just out of curiosity, I asked her if she remembered my secret (my fetish) and she laughed and said, "Yes, I remember." And I said, "you still don't mind?" And she said, "No, I don't mind. We've known each other for a long time" I didn't want the conversation to die so I asked if she ever told anyone else about it. And she said, "No, unless you told anyone?" We both laughed and I said, "No, nobody knows about your shoes but me." So now I decided to ask her if she, "Remembered what I used to do to them?" And Brandy said, "Yeah... whatever floats your boat." So that gave me the courage to then ask, "Do you have any shoes I can borrow or have?' and to my surprise she said, "Sure. All of my shoes are hanging on my shoe racks on my closet doors. But I already threw away my old ones. All I have is the ones I wear." Feeling relieved that she told me what I secretly wanted to hear, I asked if she had any running shoes? Even though I already knew that she did, she said, "Yeah, I have two pairs." So I said, "Can I borrow them? I'll bring it back in a few days." And she said, "Sure. Let me know which ones and I'll get them for you." So I said "OK, tonight will be good. But I didn't bring my bag or jacket to hid them in." And she laughed and said, "Too bad." I even asked her if she wanted her shoes washed and cleaned when I return them. And she said, "It's up to you." So I'm glad I took the chance to ask because it ended up breaking the ice on our previous secret. We both agreed, again. that our friendship is only about her shoes, nothing more. Well, over this past week I've been planning on taking some of Brandy's shoes home with me after each visit but something seemed to get in the way or it was bad timing and I ended up going home empty handed. I already told her what shoes I'd like to cum in, the pink and black Nikes. So this weekend I plan to not only bring home her shoes but I want to try to get her alone again, at least once, and ask her a few more nasty questions. I love her answers. One question I want to know is does she want to see pictures of my cum shot in her Nikes after I'm done. She let me show her my shoe fucking and cum shots in her shoe last time so hopefully she will again. Any other shoe sex questions you want me to ask Brandy, let me know.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I'm on my way to my buddies house in about an hour to hang out with them this evening. And I'm really excited about the idea of getting my hands on Brandy's shoes again. I've seen her shoe racks and I'm hoping the opportunity comes up this evening to get a better look. If the right moment appears that I end up alone with her I'm going to ask if she can leave a pair of her shoes in the bathroom so I could do them while pretending to use the toilet.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
PBF

Post by PBF »

excited to hear/see new experiences with this
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

It ended up being a good evening, I ended up getting her pink/black Nike Flex Contact shoes soon after I got there. We ended up alone for about 5 minutes so I was able to ask her for the shoes and she went and got them for me. I had time to run them out to my car and put them under the seat. I asked her how long I could keep them and she said, "As long as you want. Just don't lose them." A few times that evening I would catch her doing some shoe play while she was near me. Totally arousing. She was wearing her pink Nike Flex 2015 run shoes. I was so horny that entire evening knowing I had her other shoes in my car and she knew what I was going to do to them. And she was allowing it. While were in the kitchen I asked how many times can I cum in them and she said, "As much as you could." I asked if she wanted them washed before I return them and she said, "No, I can wash them later." When I asked if she would wear them before she washes them and she said, "Sure, I can do that." Later on that evening before I was going to go home she took a shower and it gave me the idea of asking for a used bra. When the time was right I asked her, "Do you have any bras I can enjoy?" and she said, "I just took one off and it's in the hamper in the laundry room. You can use that." And when I thanked her she said with a smile," No problem, enjoy." When I got home I couldn't wait to get inside and fuck her shoes and bra. I titty fucked her bra cups and fantasized about her the entire time.
After a week with her shoes I returned them I told her, "I lost track of how many loads are in these." And she laughed and said, "Wore them out huh? It's fine. I don't mind. I can wash them if I have to." When I asked her if she wanted her white bra back and she said, "You can keep it. I know you enjoy it." When I told her that her perfume in it drove me wild and I, "stroked across the huge cups, pretending it was your rack." She had a little smile and said, "I figured you would. I know you like my boobs. Dream come true?" When I said yes she said, "Have fun." When I asked if I can get more bras in the future she said, "Sure." I love our secret nasty talks. Before I went home I was able to get her pink Nike shoes. I'm fucking them now and plan to give them back next week with as many loads in them as I can. I'm going over there again in about an hour to hang out with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What size is her bra?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

justdaone wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:50 pm What size is her bra?
size 36D
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Here's a picture I secretly took of her while she did some foot play while she was sitting in front of me. She knew it was in plain site of me. :D She had on black tights and black socks. Wish I could have fucked her feet that night while wearing her tight and sock and cummed all over them. The last two pictures are her pink Nikes that I'm currently fucking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Her husband never notices shoes missing? Must have a lot