Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thundercat9

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by thundercat9 »

That's is cool fuck...
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

What other running shoes do you have, please share pics
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

justdaone wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:18 pm How did they smell?
They mostly had her perfume scent
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

The other shoes I got from her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Here’s the story of how I got my first pair of Brandy’s shoes. My buddy invited me over to their house for a few drinks, and later on I found out that Brandy was planning a rummage sale. That’s when I noticed a pair of her used Nike shoes sitting on the floor by the backdoor area of the house. She was wearing a new pair so for the next hour all I could think about were those old shoes sitting by the backdoor--untouched! But as much as I could, I couldn't get myself alone.
Finally she went to their bedroom to look for something, when she couldn't find it she called for him to help. That left me the chance to go over and pickup her shoes and sniff her odor. I was in heaven! I rubbed my hands and lips all over the outside of her shoes, enjoying what I was doing to her while she was in the next room. And she had no idea. When I heard them returning I didn't have time to put them down where I found them so I quickly placed them on top of a box in the corner. Since the back door was already open (the screen door was shut) I pretended I was outside the whole time.
For the next few hours I would pretend to go outside for some fresh air but what I was really doing was sniffing her shoes. When it was time to go home, I wanted so badly to take those running shoes but the moment to grab them never came. I ended up leaving her shoes on that box hoping she wouldn't notice they had been moved.
A few days later I stopped over again. He was about to mow his lawn so as we headed towards the backyard through the backdoor, I noticed her shoes were still sitting where I left them. As he stared mowing I realized something, nobody was inside the house. So I made up an excuse to leave. As I went back through the door I grabbed her shoes. I knew I was alone in the house while he was busy outside, it would give me a few minutes to enjoy them. It also gave me the chance to go into their bedroom and see what other shoes she had. She didn't have a lot but the ones she did have, I spent a few minutes sniffing and rubbing my hard-on all over them--dry humping them as much as I could. Worried she would return home at anytime, I left the house with the running shoes in my hands and put them in my car.
I ended up spending a four hours at their place and I kept getting semi-erections whenever I thought about her shoes sitting in my car, waiting for me. So many nasty thoughts kept rushing to my head that I couldn’t wait to get home with her Nikes! And to make things worse, whenever I took secret looks at Brandy it would make me even hornier and want her shoes even more. I couldn’t believe I finally had the chance to fuck her shoes, something I’ve always wanted.
Later on when I got home I fucked her Nikes every night and every morning before I went to work thinking about her. My buddy or Brandy never said anything about them being missing. But I had a suspicion that she knew that I had taken them but didn’t want to confront me about it. But oddly I did notice that she would bring up topics that would be about her shoes or I would catch her moving her foot in circular motions in front of me. I noticed that she started leaving her shoes on the floor in front of me. I wanted to talk to her about it for a long time until I finally decided to take a chance on day. And I’m glad I did because it lead to other opportunities with her being Ok with my fetish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jd1

Post by jd1 »

I think the white Nike's are Sweet Low. Very cute! Does she still wear those DC hightops too?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

jd1 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:00 pm I think the white Nike's are Sweet Low. Very cute! Does she still wear those DC hightops too?
I don't think she wears the DC hi-tops anymore. I haven't seen them around their house lately.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Do you have more pics of her bras?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Yes I do. I got a couple more from her a few weeks ago. I have five of her huge bras so far. I want to titty fuck her so bad and cum all over her Ds or cum inside of her bra cups as she sits in front of me and watches.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

After I confessed my shoe fetish to Brandy it wasn't long until we starting having nasty conversations in secret.