Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by kindbutodd »

more messages
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haithar

Post by haithar »

Fuck her converses
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I never got the chance to fuck Brandy's black Converse but I did get to fuck her red ones before. After a long day spent outside, when we returned back to their house, she took a shower and afterwards left her clothes and shoes on the bathroom floor. They were all busy in the living room so I decided to fuck her converse. I moaned her name under my breath as I stroked in and out of her her shoe until I came. Total turn-on knowing my cock was deep in her shoes while she was in the next room. I had a feeling she knew what I was doing to her shoes. Afterwards, I joined them in the other room and acted like nothing happened but man! I couldn't keep this experience off of my mind for the remainder of the evening. After a while I saw her go into the bathroom and come out with all of her clothes and shoes in her arms and take them to their bedroom. I had a feeling she waited for me to have my chance with them before she put them away. During the evening she would bring up the topic of shoes (her favorite brands, what kind of shes she would like to buy next, etc.,) and it felt like she was doing it on purpose to secretly tease me or something. But I loved it. And every time I secretly looked at her or whenever we interacted with each other, I kept thinking to myself, "I just fucked her shoes and here she is in front of me. I pretty sure she knows what I did." I was horny and turned-on by her the rest of the evening.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
haithar

Post by haithar »

kindbutodd wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 pm I never got the chance to fuck Brandy's black Converse but I did get to fuck her red ones before. After a long day spent outside, when we go back to their house, she took a shower and afterwards left her clothes and shoes on the bathroom floor. They were all busy in the living room so I decided to fuck her converse. I moaned her name under my breath as I stroked in and out of her her shoe until I came. Total turn-on knowing my cock was deep in her shoes while she was in the next room. I had a feeling she knew what I was doing to her shoes. Afterwards, I joined them in the other room and acted like nothing happened but man! I couldn't keep this experience off of my mind for the remainder of the evening. After a while I saw her go into the bathroom and come out with all of her clothes and shoes in her arms and take them to their bedroom. I had a feeling she waited for me to have my chance with them before she put t hem away. During the evening she would bring up the topic of shoes ( what were her favorite brands, what kind of shes she would like to buy next, etc.,) and it felt like she was doing it on purpose to secretly tease me or something. But I loved it. And every time I secretly looked at her or whenever we interacted with each other, I kept thinking to myself, "I just fucked her shoes and here she is in front of me. I bet she knows what I did." I was horny and turned-on by here the rest of the evening.
Hot! I hope you get to cum on top of her converses for her next time.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I wouldn't mind cumming on her shoes and letting them dry hoping that she'll wear them around in public like that. I can't wait to hang out again and be alone with her shoes. What I would love to do with her someday is to live out my fantasy, and that is to fuck her shoes in front of her as she watches. She knows about it, I confessed it to her. I also told her that I jerk off to that fantasy a lot.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Fucking excellent man. Reminds me of an arrangement I had with a single mom friend. I wish I'd thought to keep some of those secret messages. Keep turning the heat up on her, if she's indulging you she is into it (or you) on some level. I hope you get to fuck her shoes in front of her, I was never able to do that with my friend. I'm getting some nice worn in shoes from a new (married!) friend soon myself and can't wait to post about it.
photo_2019-10-22_09-04-42.jpg
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

fixation5170 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:42 am Fucking excellent man. Reminds me of an arrangement I had with a single mom friend. I wish I'd thought to keep some of those secret messages. Keep turning the heat up on her, if she's indulging you she is into it (or you) on some level. I hope you get to fuck her shoes in front of her, I was never able to do that with my friend. I'm getting some nice worn in shoes from a new (married!) friend soon myself and can't wait to post about it.

photo_2019-10-22_09-04-42.jpg
Awesome! I'd love to hear more
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

A few more nasty messages with Brandy

These messages took place after I told her in a small story of what I love to do with her shoes and how nasty I fuck them in very detail. I wanted to push the line and see how she'll respond. And i wasn't disappointed. I knew after this conversation that she was open to anything that came into our minds, no matter how nasty it made us.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Holy Shit, this is so hot!!!
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

kindbutodd wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:19 pm Awesome! I'd love to hear more
I'll pop together a thread when it all comes together. Going real well so far, even her husband is on board & took some pics for me of her modeling the shoes. I think he might be into some mild hot wife type stuff. That's a new thing for me but if it works out, I can't complain
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol: