Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

justdaone

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by justdaone »

Let us know
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Sorry for the long update delay. But I took a break for a while because something unexpectedly happened last weekend. Brandy's second oldest daughter messaged me one afternoon and asked me if I wanted to buy her old nikes? She's 20 years and going to college but still lives at home. It took me by surprise. After small talk she admitted to me that she knew of my thing for her mother's shoes and had known a few years now. And is now asking me to borrow her shoes for $20. She said her parents don't know that I'm offering her shoes to me. I really temped to take her offer. I don't know about it yet. S I took a break from my buddy and Brandy. But today my buddy asked to hang out again for christmas dinner at their place...
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Did she say how she knew? I’d want to know what was said between the mom and her
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

Omg that is amazing. Did she let on to how she knew?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

justdaone wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:32 pm Did she say how she knew? I’d want to know what was said between the mom and her
She said a few years ago she used her mom's phone one day and saw a message on messenger where Brandy and I talked about getting some shoes from her. She never told anyone because her mom is very strict on respecting others privacy when it's none of your business to begin with and didn't dare being punished by her mom. So she kept it to herself and Brandy is unaware that she knows, even now. She said she never mentioned it to anyone, not even to her three other sisters and dad because I've always been good to them and the family while she was growing up. She thought of me as part of the family. She did ask if her mom and I ever had an affair? I told her "No, nothing like that. We just have an agreement between us." and then after some more small talk I asked her if she wanted to know the truth and I wouldn't mind telling her. And then I said, "I'll be honest with you." And then she let me explain the agreement with her mom. I ended up telling her about the fetish and the whole thing is only about shoes. "I didn't try to interfere with her parents marriage and it had nothing to do with their relationship. It's just about shoes, nothing more." When I finished my side of the story, she said, "Yeah I kind of suspected it had something to do with my mom's shoes. I never saw any clues of an affair. I just wanted to make sure, that's why I asked. ...Why my mom?" I told her that "we've been friends since before you were born" and I rarely had the courage to tell anyone about my fetish. "I only told your mom because we've known each other for so long, and I trust her. So we made an agreement." I told her part of what we both agreed on was no funny business, nothing to put us both our lives in jeopardy. Strictly shoes. "Just her shoes...nobody else?" she asked. I said, "She's one of the few people I trust. I don't want the whole city to know about my fetish. I have to know i can trust them." And after we talked a little more she seemed to be ok with it. "I don't anything wrong with borrowing shoes.I won't tell my parents. I might get in trouble with my mom if I do." she said, which put me at ease... I never asked her why she offered me her shoes or what gave her the idea. I didn't want to push the subject more than i had to. But she did say, "I have some more shoes but I'll have to go look." I did asked if she had any low top shoes, particularly her white cheerleading style shoes. (which I saw on the floor last month when I helped my buddy paint the bedroom walls.) She said she'll look when she gets home. She hasn't gotten back to me since because she's spending the holidays at her boyfriends house. I probably won't see her until after New years. I'm still not a 100% sure about borrowing her shoes. I'm going to wait on this. In the meantime everything appears normal around my buddy's house. I hung out there last night until 10:30pm. It seems the daughter kept her word and didn't tell. They've invited me over again today for Christmas dinner so I'll be hanging out with them again.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

That’s an interesting turn of events. Looks like you have another option if you ever want a change. I would get a pair just to see what the difference is from her mom’s.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

kindbutodd wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:11 pm It ended up being a good evening, I ended up getting her pink/black Nike Flex Contact shoes soon after I got there.
My wife is on her 2nd pair of Flex Contacts. She hates them but I love them. She wears them to the gym and for bedroom fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

UPDATE: I've returned Brandy's shoes to her since I lasted posted and a week later she let me borrow her orange Nikes again. I still have her bras and she said I could return them when I'm ready to give them back to her. I don't know if Brandy knows about her daughter offering me her shoes but I have a feeling she does but hasn't said anything to me about it or doesn't care. And a few weeks ago I had a conversation with the daughter and everything seems fine with her. We did talk about her shoes and I asked if she knows what I do with the shoes and she said she did know. We ended up making a deal and I'd even buy her some shoes, and she liked the idea. I asked if I could borrow any of her shoes whenever she's going to stay at her boyfriend's place, I'll give them back to her when she returns home. She agreed, "Sure, just message me." So everything seems fine so far. She hasn't been home lately so I haven't had the chance to get her shoes.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nwf

Post by nwf »

Pure gold. Keep us posted, and plenty of pics!
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

nwf wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:06 pm Pure gold. Keep us posted, and plenty of pics!
I will. My buddy wants me to come over this evening after work and help him finish renovating a room. The daughter is planning on going over to her boyfriend's place for a few nights, I hope I get there before she leaves, I want to ask her for some shoes and one of her bras.