Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MrGuyBro

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by MrGuyBro »

kindbutodd wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:32 am
MrGuyBro wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:13 am How many daughters are there?
There are four but the three oldest daughters moved out and live on their own.
How old is the youngest?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

MrGuyBro wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:56 am
kindbutodd wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:32 am
MrGuyBro wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:13 am How many daughters are there?
There are four but the three oldest daughters moved out and live on their own.
How old is the youngest?
The youngest daughter just turned 20, she's taking local college classes while still living at home but she also stays over night at her boyfriend's dorm room. She's gorgeous like all of her sisters but she really looks like her mom Brandy the most. They all inherited their mom's DD tits. Her oldest sister is probably a little more prettier of them all because she taller and her body filled out nicely. Years ago I took a look at one of her bras when we helped her move out of the house and into her new apartment and Wow! One size smaller than her mom. She also wears a size 9 shoe. Too bad I didn't think about taking some of her shoes and bras at the time because she had a huge basket full of bras and panties and a shoe collection of about 15 pairs. But looking at things now, I wished I did. Currently she's married and has two young kids but during this past Thanksgiving she visited her parents house for a week and she looks very pretty especially her hips and ass, and not only that but her tits looked larger. I could see the outlines of her bra through her shirt and they looked amazing. Her husband is one very a lucky young man. The two middle sisters also have big tits but unfortunately I've never had a chance to check and see their bras or shoe sizes. But they all have to be huge tits and around size 8's. I've seen them borrowing Brandy's shoes so I'm pretty sure they have the same size feet as their mom. But the youngest sister is the only that I've spoken to about my fetish.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

UPDATE
I talked with the daughter this past Saturday when I went shopping with them at Walmart. She wore her white cheerleading shoes. And when the right moment showed itself, I privately asked her again if that she is really okay with my fetish, and she said, "Yes. As long you buy shoes like you promised." I told I would. As we walked around the store and talked we ended sitting at a eating place while her parents continues to shop in the store. She asked me if I was really going to buy her some shoes? I told her yes. She liked the idea. "Did you buy my mom shoes?"she asked. "No." I said, "A few times I wanted to ask if I could but I didn't. Maybe if she asks me I will. I wouldn't mind." Bringing up the topic of my fetish finally gave me the courage to asked her in person if I could get her bras as well and she said, "My bras..." and laughed, I said, "Yes, it's my other fetish. Remember I mentioned it to you in messenger when we chatted about your shoes?" And as hard as I tried my best to explain it to her face to face, I could tell she knew I was having a hard time telling her at that moment, and she said, "Oh yeah, Okay. I remember. I thought you were just kidding." And laughs again. Then she said, "But I love bras. I love shopping for them, They make me feel pretty." Then she said, " I don't have any to throw away. They're all in good shape." I told her that I wanted to explain the reason why I had asked and I ended with, "They'll be enjoy them the same way with shoes. But don't worry you'll get them back and your shoes, just like we agreed to when you first messaged me. I'll just borrow them." She looked around and said, "Really...Okay. As long as I get them back. But I find it funny though." I asked, "What's kinda funny?" And she said with a laugh, "You asking me for my bras. It's a first. I mean, I understand the shoe thing, you explained everything. But my bras? I didn't expect that. I know we talked about it before but I didn't think you were serious." I then answered her and confessed, "I know it's an odd thing to ask for. And I know it's a little more personal than shoes because it's your underwear. And I hope I don't make you feel uncomfortable. I'm only asking because after you told me you knew about your mom letting me secretly "use" her shoes, I was terrified! like you wouldn't believe. I was so terrified that you knew because I thought it might cause problems within your family. I didn't want that. That's why I stayed away for weeks. I just waited for your dad to ask me to start coming over again. And even then I wasn't too sure if he found out or not. But when you messaged me again about it and said it was okay with you and that you didn't tell anyone. I was so relieved and glad." As we talked she said, "Well, after reading all of the messages between you two, I kinda figured out it was more about shoes than a affair. At least it came across that way." she said." "Really?" I said, "Did we talk about anything particular that led to you realize that?" She said, "Yeah. I can't remember exactly what was said, but I remember you both discussed her shoes and how you had a thing for them. And my mom didn't mind that." I then admitted I did confess my fetish to her mom. I wanted to be honest. I explained it was way before we started messaging each other so she already knew about by then. "I did ask for bras later on and we agreed to draw the line there...only shoes and bras." Then she said, "You also told her that you would never ruin their marriage. You liked and admired how happy they were together. I liked that. After that, I noticed all of the messages were about shoes. ...Oh yeah, and bras too." She laughs, I told me she didn't know what to think at first, but my parents were still happy. It was then she realized it was about shoes. There was no affair. "I do recall one of my mom's messages asking if she can borrow some money from you and she would give you some shoes. I found that kinda funny. It made me laugh." I let out a laugh myself after seeing how relaxed she was about our conversation, "I know, your mom always needed her cigarettes. And I didn't mind." I told her how the first time she asked me if I wanted to trade for her shoes I admit I didn't know what to say. But I loved the thought of her offering me her shoes. That's a huge turn-on. It's part of the fetish. "And yes, I did take your mom's offer, I admit. But only because we both knew about our agreement...shoes." This was the first time the daughter and me got the time to talk in a public place. We sat there for almost an hour. I was surprised of how much detail we got into about my fetish and she still continued to sit there and willing discuss it, and she didn't mind. At one point, she did ask if I always found her mom's shoes attractive? So I told her, "Truthfully Yes, your mom was really pretty when she first met your dad. And of course, I'm attracted to any pretty lady. And having this fetish I always like to see what kind of shoes she's wearing. So yes I did check out your mom's shoes. But not at first because it was winter time and she always wore snow boots. I'm not into boots. It wasn't until summer when she wore all kinds. But I didn't dare say anything about it to her...we didn't know either that long enough for me to just come out and ask her for her shoes. I was too afraid anyway. It took years to ask her, and it was still hard. I didn't want to wreck our friendship and her and my buddy's marriage. But a few years ago she wore a pair of shoes that were very attractive and I wanted them. So I just decided to take a chance and tell her. I really wanted those shoes. And after I confessed, it was a huge relief to know how open minded your mom was, and had no problem with it. It took me another year to finally ask for shoes. And to my surprise she let me. This was when we made our agreement. And it was all up to her, it still is, she could end it whenever she wants too. I'm just very grateful to enjoy it. I'm lucky to have your mom as a close friend." She asked some more questions but I didn't want to say too much detail in case somebody in the next booth may overhear us. She did ask me, "why shoes though?"I asked if I can tell her about it? and she said 'Yes. I already know what you do with them from the messages.'" So I described how part of the fetish is 1) the shoe itself and 2) who the owner is. "For me, having sex with a gorgeous women's shoes is like having sex with her in someway, especially if she's married or is already in a relationship. It's very satisfying and nobody gets hurt." I told her how the best part is I may be the only guy to ever do this to her shoes. It's not a normal part of sex. That thought alone is very pleasing. I then told her it can also be a certain style of shoe I find attractive. "And being able to enjoy that certain kind of shoe is amazing." Then I told her, "Your mom is both, plus, not only that, she's letting me explore this fetish. That's rare. She could have easily said no to me. But she didn't. She's the only one out there letting me do this. How long it'll last, who knows? I'm still afraid of what people might think if they found I like women's shoes so I'll only tell someone I can trust. I only told six women so far...well, and now you. Thanks, I'm glad you're okay with it." She seemed to understands it more. I told her shoes can be very attractive, sexy and satisfying." And she agreed, "I'm a shoe person." I then asked if I can still buy her shoes and she said in a excited voice, "Yes, I love shoes! I don't have very many right now. I wish I had the money to buy more." I told her she can pick out some pairs she likes and I'll pick a pair...one that I'd like to see her wear around in public. We agreed. I whispered if I could "enjoy them and cum in them before I give them to her" and she said, "Yes." "Really!" I said,"You're so cool. Thank you." She laughed. "I promise I wouldn't interfere with your relationship." I told her, "I know you have a boyfriend. Just shoes and bras." "Okay, sounds good." she said, "Nobody ever bought me shoes besides my parents." "Well I want to. As long as you let me borrow them." I said. "Okay" she said. I wanted to tell her in more detail the many ways I'll enjoy her shoes but I didn't want to push it. I'll wait until another time, hopefully we'll have more discussions on the topic. After we finished eating we decided to take a walk around the store. We ended up by the bra department and I asked if she wouldn't mind if I can buy her some bras too. She looked at me and said, "Sure. Do you know how to pick them out?" I said, "Not really, I'll let you pick them out. You know what you like." She laughed again and said, "Can I get a few now?" I agreed. She picked out three that she wanted and I gave her the money. We continued on walking, looking for her parents. That's when I decided to bring up my bra fetish again. She also found it funny, but in a good way. We stopped by some clothes and pretended to be looking at them as I explained how I enjoy them the same way as the shoes, she said, "Bras are sexy. How do get them?" I said, "The same as shoes, I have to trust that person to ask them. it can be hard." Then she said, "Have you asked many people?" I told her, "Besides my ex's, A few. But I'm too scared." I explained how asking a women for her used shoes is hard enough, trying to ask her for used bras is even harder. I told her I bought a few DD bras from a local girl on our Facebook yard sale. I also knew who the owner was, a teller at the bank. So I really wanted to buy them. I told her I had to go over to her house and pick them up. And she gave me a odd look as she handed them to me. But I got them. I told her how uneasy it felt. And how, "Whenever I see her I still can't walk by her, to this day. I feel like she's still looking at me knowing I buy women's bras. Chances are she doesn't care but I still feel awkward about it. So getting them is hard for me." "I can see that. But she probably forgot about it already. Don't worry." she said. I was checking out one the bras that she picked out and I told her how much I loved the cups. I told her, "it's like enjoying her boobs... but in a different way." She said, "Never thought of that. Whatever floats your boat. I only buy the kind with underwire. Best support." Secretly, I already knew her bra size but I wanted to ask what size her cups she wears... just to hear her say it, but I didn't. After a little more talking we agreed I can borrow her bras then return them when I'm done. I even agreed to buy her new ones. I told her, "I trust you. I'm glad you didn't tell when you found out what I was doing to your mom's shoes. I was worried." She said, "Yeah, no It's cool. I know how important you are to our family. After you told me, I understand now. I never heard of your fetish until now." She told me how happy she was that she was moving this fall to finish her college at a university. She couldn't wait to get on her own. Hopefully i can enjoy her shoes before she leaves this fall. I'm going over to their house again this evening. We'll be working in the upstairs bathroom next to her bedroom. I'm going to ask her if I can borrow her cheerleading shoes for a few days, the same shoes she wore all day while shopping this past Saturday.
ShawnAnders71

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

Does Brandy's daughter wear socks with her cheerleading shoes?
nwf

Post by nwf »

Holy baby jesus. Dude…we need pics and to see those cheer shoes! Make sure you rip out the laces and get some good inside pics of them..before and after!
mr9390

Post by mr9390 »

Amazing you're very lucky man. Let us know and take the pics of her shoes, socks and her other clothes
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

ShawnAnders71 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:13 am Does Brandy's daughter wear socks with her cheerleading shoes?
I've seen her wear the shoes mostly with socks.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

nwf wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:47 pm Holy baby jesus. Dude…we need pics and to see those cheer shoes! Make sure you rip out the laces and get some good inside pics of them..before and after!
I'll try to take pictures of them. The problem is I've never seen her cheerleading shoes lying around their house. It seems she keeps them in her bedroom when she's not wearing them. Other than seeing them on her feet, the few times I've seen them was on the floor of her bedroom. Unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures without being seeing. I'm hoping to get my hands on them soon.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

mr9390 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:29 am Amazing you're very lucky man. Let us know and take the pics of her shoes, socks and her other clothes
Hopefully this weekend I'll get another chance. I've seen her wear about four pairs that I can recall. I'm curious to see what other shoes she has.
nwf

Post by nwf »

Any pics yet?