Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by kindbutodd »

justdaone wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:49 pm Her husband never notices shoes missing? Must have a lot
I don't think he hardly pays attention to her shoes, to be honest. I know my buddy will complain about her clothes shopping once in a while or she needs to have a rummage sale to get rid of some things. But I don't think he notices. And Brandy does have rummage sales from time to time. From what I can tell Brandy has a lot of shoes, I don't know how many. She said she only has a 5 pairs of running shoes the rest are all casual, sandals or boots. But there's shoes all over their house including her daughters; by the entrance door, in the closets, etc. I've seen Brandy's bedroom closet and there's shoes in there too, I don't know what kind. I've never had a look to see. in fact, after their oldest daughter moved out they use her bedroom as one huge closet.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

kindbutodd wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:11 pm I'm fucking them now and plan to give them back next week with as many loads in them as I can. I'm going over there again in about an hour to hang out with them.
Wow, that's amazing, is it possible for you to take pictures of the sneakers after every use so we can see how the cum stains develop over time? You must love seeing them get more and more fucked.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

sockboy410 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:43 pm
kindbutodd wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:11 pm I'm fucking them now and plan to give them back next week with as many loads in them as I can. I'm going over there again in about an hour to hang out with them.
Wow, that's amazing, is it possible for you to take pictures of the sneakers after every use so we can see how the cum stains develop over time? You must love seeing them get more and more fucked.
I've cummed in them a few times so far but I'll try to take pictures after each use from now on until I return them to her.
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

Omg this is a great post please keep us all updated.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

second load earlier this week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kindbutodd on Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

second load earlier this week. I moaned Brandy's name out loud
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Have you ever asked if her husband ever pays any attention to her feet? She ever say if you are the only one who ever asked about them? Feet or shoes.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

justdaone wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:14 am Have you ever asked if her husband ever pays any attention to her feet? She ever say if you are the only one who ever asked about them? Feet or shoes.
I'm very sure her husband doesn't pay attention to her feet. Maybe when their earlier years but I haven't seen any clues that he pays attention. But who knows? maybe he does when they're alone. Brandy was talking about her shoes and that I'm the only one who wanted them or has a thing for them
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

I bet she likes the attention. I have a friend like that but if I wanted shoes I would have to show up in person to collect them.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I'm going hang out at my buddy and Brandy's place again tonight. I want to ask her for another pair from her when I leave. I have some photos of my cum shots in her shoes and bra cups, I told her earlier today that I wanted to show her. I can't wait to get her alone and see what she thinks.