Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fixation5170

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by fixation5170 »

kindbutodd wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:28 pm A few more nasty messages with Brandy

These message took place after I told her in a small story of what I love to do with her shoes and how nasty I fuck them in very detail. I wanted to push the line and see how she'll respond. And i wasn't disappointed. I knew after this conversation that she was open to anything that came into our minds, no matter how nasty it made us.
Yeah man you are gold; she's definitely into you doing her shoes & getting off on her. In my experience women universally love when you tell them you're getting off on them even if they aren't into the shoes or feet or whatever, so play that part up. But it looks like you have plenty of room to push further to me
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

This is crazy good!!
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

fixation5170 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:34 am Yeah man you are gold; she's definitely into you doing her shoes & getting off on her. In my experience women universally love when you tell them you're getting off on them even if they aren't into the shoes or feet or whatever, so play that part up. But it looks like you have plenty of room to push further to me
I've already confessed to her that I would love to fuck her shoes in front of her as she watches, I want to see her wearing shoes with a wet load in them, how much I wouldn't mind getting a blowjob from her and how much I would love to titty-fuck her big tits and cum all over them, so hopefully we can make these wishes happen someday. I've even sent her a picture of my cum all over inside of one her bra cups and she liked it. She definitely knows how much I love her shoes and how horny they make me. I would love to get a shoejob from her...get her alone somewhere, reach down, take off her shoes, have her stroke me until I'm hard them have her jerk me off with her shoes until I cum. I'd also would love to see her stick her tongue inside of her shoe, as far as she could, and lick up as much of my cum in her shoe that she could, while I watch.
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Please, continue to share as things unfold, this is a great adventure!
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

mymary54 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:43 am Please, continue to share as things unfold, this is a great adventure!
I'll sure continue posting as we get naughtier. We're all planning on hanging out this weekend at their house. She has a pair of white Adidas with black stripes that her and her daughter took turns wearing all summer. I really want to ask her about them.
There's so many nasty things I still want to ask her, hopefully I can get her all alone sometime.If anybody on this site have any horny ideas and questions that you want me to ask her, post them here or send me a message. I'm curious to hear her answers and to know what erotic thoughts go through her head as we go deeper in discussion on each nasty topic.
bortables_chucks

Post by bortables_chucks »

This is the hottest thread I’ve read in a while!
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Nicee
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Recently I was able to get a few minutes alone with her and talk about my fetish. I brought up the idea of letting another guy enjoy her shoes as well and she playfully laughed and said, "too bad you're the only one around here who likes my shoes." I then asked her what she thought about the idea of letting another guy fuck and cum in her shoes besides me and she said, "yeah, if you don't mind. I just hope they don't steal them from you." And then she said, "I don't think there's anybody else around here but you that likes shoes." When I asked if i can still cum in more of her shoes she said," Sure, you're welcome to my shoes." And then I left and went home.
Hopefully in the future this conversation can lead to something more. I want to confess to her that i want to see wearing shoes that multiple guy came in but I'm not quit ready to tell her that yet.
Shoxlover98

Post by Shoxlover98 »

I would be game for those black and pink nikes. Tri d runs i think they r i would swap u a pair for a week or so. I got tons email me at mustangscrapper94@gmail.com and if any one else has shox skechers pumas or nikes u would want to swap iam game just email it's easier. No guy shoes or. Shoes that look like what a guy would wear all i ask.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Shoxlover98 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:48 pm I would be game for those black and pink nikes. Tri d runs i think they r i would swap u a pair for a week or so. I got tons email me at mustangscrapper94@gmail.com and if any one else has shox skechers pumas or nikes u would want to swap iam game just email it's easier. No guy shoes or. Shoes that look like what a guy would wear all i ask.
I longer have those Nikes, sorry. I got those from her about 5 years ago or so. They were the very pair of her shoes that I'd gotten my hands on. I couldn't get enough of her and I ended up fucking and cumming in them so much while fantasizing about her. To be honest I can't remember what I did with them. I may have lost them (along with a few others that I got from women) when I moved into my new house.