Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Banditlover

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by Banditlover »

Dayum. This is awesome. You are a lucky guy. Keep sharing when you can.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Banditlover wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:01 pm Dayum. This is awesome. You are a lucky guy. Keep sharing when you can.
I will update when I can. Not a lot had been going on since my last update. I message the daughter this past weekend but when I went over to their house she had already left with her boyfriend. I noticed her light blue canvas shoes in the living room that she was wearing a couple of days before but there was no opportunity to get my hands on them. I was barely able to get a picture of them without anybody noticing. And I didn't want to ask Brandy if I can "borrow her daughters shoes" knowing what I'm going to do to them because I'm still very cautious about the idea, only because it's her daughter. I have a feeling she knows about it but we still haven't talked out it. Even with all the secret conversation and messages that we've had between us, I'm still afraid to bring up the topic with her. I'm hoping she'll give me a little hint that's she's fully okay with it. So far, everything seems to be normal between us. We still hang out and talk as usual. She still catches me looking at her huge tits or shoes, and smiles. This past weekend she told me she recently bought some new bras and when i mentioned, "I love it when they have your scent on them" and asked if I can borrow them after she's freshly worn them she said, "Sure." So the good thing is there's no negative vibs between us. Maybe she's likes the idea of me pleasuring myself to her with her shoes and bras and is open to me fucking her daughters shoes as well...or not, who knows? I'm still being very cautious about it. I mean, I know how lucky I am to have a trusted friend (and so open-minded) like Brandy, I don't want to lose that and risk losing what she's been allowing me to enjoy. So I'm leaving it up to her to make the first move and bring up the topic.
mr9390

Post by mr9390 »

Have you ever taken socks or panties from her?
Converse_CuM

Post by Converse_CuM »

You should get some more pics of those DS high tops, or cum on them. Dont see them much. Would be really hot
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

mr9390 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:27 pm Have you ever taken socks or panties from her?
The daughter? No. Her bedroom is upstairs. I've only been in her bedroom a few times while helping repaint the walls. She doesn't leave any used clothes in the upstairs bathroom. On weekends there always been baskets of dirty clothes in the laundry room but I've never thought about looking for her socks, bras or panties in the past. I've only thought about looking for Brandy's dirty clothes but I've never went through with the idea, too risky.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Converse_CuM wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:52 am You should get some more pics of those DS high tops, or cum on them. Dont see them much. Would be really hot
I don't think she has those anymore. I haven't seen them in a long time.
mr9390

Post by mr9390 »

kindbutodd wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:36 pm The daughter? No. Her bedroom is upstairs. I've only been in her bedroom a few times while helping repaint the walls. She doesn't leave any used clothes in the upstairs bathroom. On weekends there always been baskets of dirty clothes in the laundry room but I've never thought about looking for her socks, bras or panties in the past. I've only thought about looking for Brandy's dirty clothes but I've never went through with the idea, too risky.
If you can, take pics of dirty clothes of Brandy and her daughter
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

mr9390 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:46 am
kindbutodd wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:36 pm The daughter? No. Her bedroom is upstairs. I've only been in her bedroom a few times while helping repaint the walls. She doesn't leave any used clothes in the upstairs bathroom. On weekends there always been baskets of dirty clothes in the laundry room but I've never thought about looking for her socks, bras or panties in the past. I've only thought about looking for Brandy's dirty clothes but I've never went through with the idea, too risky.
If you can, take pics of dirty clothes of Brandy and her daughter
Sure. Hopefully this weekend.
MrGuyBro

Post by MrGuyBro »

How many daughters are there?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

MrGuyBro wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:13 am How many daughters are there?
There are four but the three oldest daughters moved out and live on their own.