Brandy's shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nwf

Re: Brandy's shoes

Post by nwf »

THEN we can start deleting our accounts LOL! I’m just biting at the bit waiting on you lol.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Here's an Update I was going to post before all the photos were deleted. I wrote this a few months ago when my buddy and Brandy had been out of town. It's about Brandy's daughter's cheerleading shoes, that's where this update begins.

I never thought I'd ever have my chance with them. But last week her daughter messaged me and said asked me for $20 that she needed. I knew she had cheerleading shoes because she wore them from time to time. I used to hope and pray that Brandy would let me use them by passing them off as hers (not tell me they were her daughters.) I’ve even threw some hints at her a few times like, “Were you ever a cheerleader back in the day? I would have loved to see you in cheerleading shoes.” And her answer was, “Yes but that was a long time ago.” And laughs. Then I told her, “You would still look hot in them.” And she said, “Maybe you can buy me some. I’d wear them for you.” Another time I told her I’ve been jerking off to her in cheer shoes and she gave me a slight smile said, “Really? I had four pairs in high school. I wore them out.” Then I told her, “Too bad we weren’t in high school together and good friends. I would have enjoyed them.” And she said, ”It might have taken me awhile to understand it, you know your shoe thing. But I would have let you, as long as nobody knew what we were doing.” I agreed and said, “Yeah, just us.” And then I said and asked, “I would’ve borrowed them after every Saturday game and gave them back to you on Monday at school. Then you wore them all week in practice. Would you let me?” And she said, “Yes, as long you washed them once a week so they didn’t smell like sex. I would have had to wear them in front of crowds of people.” Then I asked, “Would you have given them to me after the season?” And she said, “Probably after the school year. I loved wearing them the rest of the year. I told you I wore them out.” That turned me on, “I would’ve taken that.” I told her, “Would I still been able to borrow them the rest of the year until you wore them out?” She answered, “Yes, whenever you wanted.” That was the last conversation we had on cheerleading shoes. I still would love to see Brandy in cheerleading shoes and be able to fuck them knowing they belonged to her. Maybe I should ask her again one of these days.
But back to her daughter, after our brief messaging, she brought her cheerleading shoes to me. I used my phone to record our interaction but I didn't want it to look obvious so only got a partial view of her handing me her shoes as I handed her the 20 dollar bill. I asked how long I can keep them and she said, "Whenever you're done." I asked if she wanted them washed before giving them back and she said, "You don't have to." Before she left we talked a little and I asked her again how long she had these cheerleading shoes. I already knew the answer (because she told me before) but I wanted to hear her telling me how she had them since high school and wore them when she was a cheerleader. Using my phone again, I recorded our conversation. I wanted to replay the recording later on so I could listen to her voice as I’m fucking her shoes. I’ve done the same with Brandy. I love to secretly record my conversations with Brandy so later on, I can listen to her as I’m doing nasty things to her shoes and bras, it’s like she’s in front me as I’m jerking off. I’ve even fantasized I was fucking Brandy as she talked. I can’t quit put it into words but there’s something about hearing her voice as she talks about her shoes as I’m fucking her shoes and bra cups that really turn me on. It makes my orgasms more intense when I shoot my cum all over her things. I wanted to talk with her daughter a little longer but she had to go the store before it closed. Not long after she left I started playing with her cheerleading shoes. The first thing I did was hold them up to my nose and smell them. I didn’t even look inside to see how worn they were, I wanted to know what her shoe odor smelt like. It was incredible! A nice musky odor and a slight perfume-type scent combined, it’s the same scent that her bedroom smells like. Her shoe odor isn’t as strong as her mom’s but like Brandy I couldn’t get enough. I still can’t believe she’s letting me fuck her shoes. I don’t know what made her so open-minded to the idea or why she brought up the subject with me? I’m sure she could have kept her mom’s shoe secret to herself; but to offer and allow me to do the same thing to her shoes as her mom. And not only that, but for her to want to know in detail what I was doing to her mom’s shoes, and now she’s letting me do the same to her shoes (and bras.) I’m still blown away and surprised at the same time. I’m just glad how things played out. Maybe she see’s it as a way for me to help her in exchange for letting me pleasure myself with her things? Or maybe she secretly enjoys the idea of me fucking her shoes, knowing her mom allows me to do it to her shoes? Or both, who knows? She did say that she wouldn’t tell anyone what we were doing so that shows me she’s giving me her full support. Either way, I have no problem with it. I’m just very happy that she’s doing this. Who knew that I would be able to fuck the daughter’s shoes when I first took a chance and confessed my shoe fetish to Brandy…never in a million years did it occur to me that I’d be doing it to her daughter too. If things go well with the daughter in the upcoming months, I really want to ask her, “What made her decide to offer her shoes to me?” and “Why, after telling her what I do to them, she’s still letting me fuck and cum all over them?” I would love to know her answers. She’s leaving this fall for the university so I wouldn’t have access to her anymore. Maybe I can get her to mail me her old shoes when they’re worn out. I did tell her I’d buy her new shoes all summer and a bunch of new shoes for college.

I have screen shots of our messages that I wanted to post. After this, she let borrow more of her shoes and let me tell her what i do to them in detail. A lot of our private messages are hot and nasty. In one of the messages I asked if she knew what I was doing with her shoes and she replied, "fucking 'em" followed with a smiley face. In another I asked if she wanted to see a picture of my cum in her shoes and she said, "Yes." I sent her one that shows a good size load all over inside, and after seeing the picture she replied with two emoji's licking their lips... like she's licking my cum or wants to lick my cum in real life in another message I told her I'll moan her name as i cum in her shoes and she sent a blushing emoji with the reply, "okay. Go for it." When I ask her how many times she wants me to cum in them she says, "As much as you want." One of my favorite messages is when she asks if I wanted to buy one of her bras or her mom's grey shoes. I decided to push the envelope and told her that I wanted to ask her something but wasn't sure. She said, "Just ask me." So I asked if she could get me one of her mom's bra too. She said, "Clean or dirty? I said,"Dirty" and she said, "okay. So the grey shoes and one of my mas bras?" I said, "Yes, and your bra too." and answered, "okay. I'll be at your house in a bit." Now whenever she messages me she'll type, "wyd?" and I'll reply, "guess" then she would say," my shoes? lol" and I would say, "yes." (It's our private way for her to know I'm fucking her shoes at the moment. She seems to like it. She sends me "WYD" all the time now.)

I have a lot more nasty messages from her to share, too bad I can't post the screenshots photos. So there's been so much going on the past few months. She's leaving in two weeks for college so I'm trying to get as nasty as I can with her before she leaves. She's even ok with the idea of getting her mom's and sister's shoes and bras for me.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Post them on another site and post links here
nwf

Post by nwf »

Imgur seems to be the best. Thanks for the update!
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I'll have more updates tomorrow
Conway123

Post by Conway123 »

Love this post
wtam2

Post by wtam2 »

What brand of cheerleading sneakers? Your story sounds hot!
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

The daughter moved away to college to finish her last two years so I'll wouldn't have any new updates about her. I wanted to talk to her one last time about this fetish before she left and we did. I thanked her again for letting me explore my fetish with her and she said, "I glad you enjoyed it. It's just shoes." I said, "I never thought I would be doing your shoes, you surprised me but I liked it." And she replied, "You helped me out in return so we made each other happy." I asked if I could buy her new shoes while she's away as long as she keeps her old ones for me and to my pleasure she agreed. We talked about shoes and she asked why I like shoes? I told her I've always found them attractive and arousing. She said,
I can see that. Bras too? I love both." I said, "yeas bras too, especially huge cups." I asked if she'll let anybody else enjoy her shoes? She laughed and said, "I don't know? This was a first. I usually don't want anybody bothering my stuff." I said, "But you let me?" and she laughed again and said, "I knowww. But it's different. We know each other." I told her thanks and she said, "No problem." We talked about college and how much fun she'll have and she said she was excited and couldn't wait. "I'm not with (her boyfriend) anymore so I'm free to date." she said. I joked with her and told her that I hope she finds a guy that has the same fetish. she laughed and said, "Really?" I told her yes. And she said, "How do I know which ones like shoes?" We both stared laughing. I said, "It's rare. But I bet some guy is into it." Then she said, "Yeah, I don't mind exploring." I told her it would be arousing for me to know that somebody cums in her shoes. She said. "Really? I bet." I replied, "that's also part of the fetish." She said, "I'm still new to it but I liked hearing it from you. That's why I always messaged and asked what you were doing?" I said, "I kinda figured. That's why I always asked you to guess what I doing? and you'd say 'my shoes lol' right?" She laughed and said, "Yeah. I knew what you were doing." We talked about fetish sites and what other guys do to shoes and she said, "I figured there should be others, you can't be the only one. But I didn't know there was so many things they do shoes." I told her I just like having sex with them (and her bras). She said she understood, "Is it me or just my shoes?" I told her it was both, "I love the idea that your shoes and your bras are enjoyed by me. And just we know about it." I told her again I hoped she'll find someone who will do the same thing, "I wouldn't mind. I would enjoy that." She smiled, laughed and said, "Okay. I'll just have to wait and see." She wrote down a list of shoes and bras that she would like and mail them to her. I told her I would, "As long as I get your old ones?" She agreed. I sent her a few pictures of her shoes and bra cups full of cum and asked if she liked them. She said, "Yes. Those were big loads." I asked if it was the first time seeing her shoes and bras full of cum, she said, "Yes. Did you like my response? (she sent me two emoj's with it's tongue out)" I said, "Yes, I liked it." then she said, "I was in the mood when you typed that." and laughed. We talked for a little longer about other things before she had to go. Any new updates will be focused back on Brandy.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

wtam2 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:21 am What brand of cheerleading sneakers? Your story sounds hot!
Nike Sideline cheer shoes. size 7
nwf

Post by nwf »

Man! We’d love to see the pics, please!