Skechers Energy Are Back!!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

unobtrusivetones

Skechers Energy Are Back!!

Post by unobtrusivetones »

Was anyone here ever into this style of Skechers? I used to love seeing them on girls back in high school. This week I've noticed two different women wearing brand new pairs of these and thought there's no way they could look that new. I checked on the website and sure enough Skechers brought them back.
SmartSelect_20190407-081543_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by unobtrusivetones on Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WAMSneak

Re: Skechers Energy Are Back!!

Post by WAMSneak »

Cool, I loved these too!
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Where I live, the only women who wear those are fat white trash with like 6 kids from different fathers and driving around in a rusted out dodge caravan. Total boner killer.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Its funny though, the only women I see wearing air max are skinny white wannabe gangster types with tattoos. Usually at Walmart trying to buy an iphone with food stamps.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Asics are worn by young women in my areawho are usually wholesome do-gooders that do all of the “hike for hunger” walks and all that kind of happy horseshit on the weekends while new balance are usually reserved for the older women buy them to support the Maine economy.
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

"Where I live, the only women who wear those are fat white trash with like 6 kids from different fathers and driving around in a rusted out dodge caravan. Total boner killer."

Damn. You sure know how to paint a picture. Forgot to mention they are always at the dollar store trying to get a deal on diapers and Faygo soda.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

“Damn. You sure know how to paint a picture. Forgot to mention they are always at the dollar store trying to get a deal on diapers and Faygo soda.“

BOOM! Nailed it! Hahaha :)
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

And like every awesome late 90s shoes they find a way to cheapen it and make it out of the lightest foam they can get...

Did live how the energy was back in the day, especially loved the mule version.

Loved the styles of the time, but when they bring them back it always feels like something is missing.
Basically this is what a dream looks like to me:
Hooterskecherlvr

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

First Fila Disruptors and now Skechers Energy, good times. Skechers had lost their way with that shape-ups shit.

ps Y'all can keep them "white trash" images. As I prefer a much sexier memory.
hoot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
unobtrusivetones

Post by unobtrusivetones »

Nothing like Hooters girls wearing Skechers energy's damn that's sexy. These are by far the sexiest sneakers Skechers ever made.