Wifes yummy Nike Bws

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

marksas

Re: Wifes yummy Nike Bws

Post by marksas »

Awsome, is that her only pair of nikes?
Floo8511

Post by Floo8511 »

Ich liebe Nike bw's 😍
Mach sie richtig fertig
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

15D95902-8197-419F-BFC5-DB24AFFFDAFC.png
She just got these and loves how they feel sockless!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marksas

Post by marksas »

Wow those are sexy!
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Will she ever get rid of a pair once there done?
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Is it wife single lmao
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

So today turned out to be A-FUCKIN-MAZING! But off to a rocky start. Wifey and I had planned to take today off from work and have “us time” all day. Well, at the last minute I found out that I was needed at work and vacation today was out of the question. You can imagine her disappointment when I had to break the news to her last night. Yikes! Not to be deterred, she still ended up taking today off. So I leave for work this morning after her making several last begs for me to stay home. On the drive to work she calls me and says she has a fun day planned. She is doggysitting the neighbor’s dog Bear. She says she hopes they bring him some chew toys or else she might just have to treat him to some of her sneakers. Oh, and she is wearing my favorite white and light blue nike bws right now with no socks and working out. Before I could get in a word, she cut me off and said she had to go because the neighbors were dropping Bear off. Ok as I am processing this, keep in mind that Bear is a 200 lb brown Newfie that looooves to chew. And because wifey is sooooo cool, she has let him eat some if her sneakers right off her feet and let me watch. Then I’m freaking out because she better not let him eat these yummy new nike bws off her feet:
5A31BB14-01AF-4131-80C4-D54F8C9CB2AA.png
So with all the blood that should be in my brain now in my cock, I start my workday. Around morning break, wifey calls and tells me that the moment Bear arrived, he went nutso over her new nike bws, sniffing and licking and tasting them hungrily. She said I better come home quick because she is not sure how long she can hold him off and he is drooling uncontrollably:
DCAD0756-028F-4F60-AE02-F6217B294856.jpeg
At lunchtime she calls again. He chased her around the house and finally trapped her on the living room recliner. She is sitting in it and he is sprawled out at her feet enjoying her nikes. She said his nibbling and chewing and licking is like a heavenly foot massage and they are covered with warm slimy bubbly newfie slobber. By then I had already blown my load in the office bathroom several times thinking about what was taking place at home!

To piss on my parade even more, I had to work late. She called me at around 6pm and said that Bear had enjoyed her tasty nike bws all afternoon. He pulled out the laces and every time he would chew on the tongues, hot drool would run out of his mouth and pool inside the sneakers around her bare toes. She said that his favorite was the soft white leather toes and he chewed on them for hours. They would squeak and squish between his giant teeth. She said he just got done chewing them off her feet and he was under the dining room table with them, laying on top of the right and with his face buried in the left one, he was eating it out with his large wet tongue. LOTS of bubbly drool! Oh, and when I finally get home, don’t wake her up because she will be in bed. And she would leave a late night snack in the living room for me. So the ride home was the longest ever. I literally got home an hour ago and as I was coming thru the door (all the lights were out) I tripped over something:
7F3A034B-2F5B-45F6-AEE3-133047B9EE08.png
Oh wow!!! Wifey’s delicious new nike bws!!!! AND they had not been devoured by Bear!!!! There was a little card in them saying “Haha fooled you! Now go enjoy these like a big frisky wild animal ;)

Well all I can say is that Bear the Newfie has nothing on Shoedog! Mmmmmm I sniffed and licked and chewed on them and they are still hot and moist! Yummmm. Well, good night all, it sure is going to be a good night for Shoedog!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerlover1985

Post by sneakerlover1985 »

So cool...please post pics from the dog who chews
the nikes;-) ( sorry for my bad english )
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

So my wife is doggysitting today and our neighbors black lab puppy just can’t get enough of her new white leather air max 90s! He licked and chewed on the toes of them all afternoon. Mmmmmmm soooo delicious!
7A31E062-FCCB-4B92-B3B2-4AE40691D774.jpeg
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Mmm