Girlfriend's sneakers & boots collection

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Re: Girlfriend's sneakers & boots collection

Post by Meny »

snakeeyes wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:03 am
Meny wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 am
snakeeyes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:19 am those white and pink 270 reacts are amazing. hope to see a ton more cum on them. or pics of her in them. she give you shoejobs?
She does. Without any hesitation. What we've been doing lately is that when she is playing on a console, I'm usually lying just next to her doing my work stuff and she has her sneakers on having her shoes on my body, playing with my cock, basically rubbing my body however and wherever she wants.
Shoejobs - we try to choose a different pair everytime, but yet I struggle 😂 I usually take the pair she has worn the whole day because that's the sexiest pair in that moment 😋
totally agree. i do the same thing lol. love to see the cum stains dried on. any more pics of that? does she wear them out that way? i do enjoy using th same shoes for a while because they get cummy and i like seeing them like that when she wears them around lol.
Well winter has ended recently, spring is here so she will (hopefully) wear them, I can post some pics then.
Meny

Post by Meny »

I'm updating the collection for your guys. The pic had been taken before the last update here so you may find there the same pair of sneakers again. Sorry for that. Almost all the shoes which are in these 2 photos are even for sale, these are shoes she doesn't wear that often and wouldn't mind selling.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Interested in the filas and deerupt. What size and how much
Meny

Post by Meny »

asicslover wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:59 pm Interested in the filas and deerupt. What size and how much
PM me. Always pm me if you want to make a deal. I won't be texting everyone of you and finding you on the forum "hey you're the one interested in the shoes, aren't you?" 😏
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Interested in many, like the heels, filas etc..
wowfun2

Post by wowfun2 »

interested in mid af1!
samabachlol

Post by samabachlol »

interested in the vans old skool
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Love to see some cum on the chucks and vans soles
Meny

Post by Meny »

samabachlol wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:05 pm interested in the vans old skool
Hit me up with a PM
Meny

Post by Meny »

wowfun2 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:44 pm interested in mid af1!
Hit me up with a PM