Girlfriend's sneakers & boots collection

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Re: Girlfriend's sneakers & boots collection

Post by Meny »

She came to me today and said "I don't want these anymore, I have so many sneakers to wear". :shock: I love her 97s, will probably make a cumdupster our of them :twisted:

sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Meny wrote: ↑Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:50 am She came to me today and said "I don't want these anymore, I have so many sneakers to wear". :shock: I love her 97s, will probably make a cumdupster our of them :twisted:

How you get them? They are very nice 😎
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Meny wrote: ↑Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:50 am She came to me today and said "I don't want these anymore, I have so many sneakers to wear". :shock: I love her 97s, will probably make a cumdupster our of them :twisted:

Wow there are a couple of absolutely lovely pairs there, what do you plan to do with her Fila? Giving them a good send off? :twisted:
Meny

Post by Meny »

sneaker-0495 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:08 pm
They are! Actually, I remember buying those several years ago when she really wanted 97s and those Theas as the Thea model is our favourite one. We have had them for a long time, they're beaten up.
Meny

Post by Meny »

WAMSneak wrote: ↑Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:30 pm
Wow there are a couple of absolutely lovely pairs there, what do you plan to do with her Fila? Giving them a good send off? :twisted:
No idea, I mean yeah I'll probably blast them but she has 3 pairs of disruptors in total, one is absolutely enough for her and me. I'm open to selling those beauties to a new owner :twisted:
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Meny wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:01 am
They are! Actually, I remember buying those several years ago when she really wanted 97s and those Theas as the Thea model is our favourite one. We have had them for a long time, they're beaten up.
Do you sell or lent them out? πŸ˜…
Meny

Post by Meny »

sneaker-0495 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:59 am
Meny wrote: ↑Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:01 am
Do you sell or lent them out? πŸ˜…
We're selling those
Meny

Post by Meny »

As my gf is clearing out her collection, there was this pair of low nike af. She had those for 5 years, decided to throw them out. When she wasn't home, I took them, went for a walk with them and left them in a nearby forest. Will come to have a look at them from time to time. Maybe another shoe fucker will find those and take them home :P

superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow
Meny

Post by Meny »

The ones that are for sale have been finally uploaded and separated into the buy & sell forum. Check it if you've been interested in something from us.
Sneakers
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 29&t=83370
Boots & Heels
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 29&t=83371