Girlfriend's sneakers & boots collection

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rippers

Re: Girlfriend's sneakers & boots collection

Post by rippers »

Meny wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:40 am Second pair of her nike air max theas. These beauties were white before, they are now yellowish :P They are well worn, quite smelly, she doesn't want them anymore so i use them as a cum dumpster.
What about those beautiful cumdumpsters? How do they look now? Maybe they could use a second opinion? ;) Would you hand them over?
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
Meny

Post by Meny »

rippers wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:52 am
Meny wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:40 am Second pair of her nike air max theas. These beauties were white before, they are now yellowish :P They are well worn, quite smelly, she doesn't want them anymore so i use them as a cum dumpster.
What about those beautiful cumdumpsters? How do they look now? Maybe they could use a second opinion? ;) Would you hand them over?
They have been given to a guy already, just before moving. God knows how they look now :P
rippers

Post by rippers »

Rest in peace ... 😢
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Great collection. Love her Nike Pegasus 35 too! Some pics would be awesome! :)
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

those white and pink 270 reacts are amazing. hope to see a ton more cum on them. or pics of her in them. she give you shoejobs?
rippers

Post by rippers »

Last edited by rippers on Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
nikesex1984

Post by nikesex1984 »

How do they black and white 270s feel? Ive been wanting to get a pair to fuck...
Meny

Post by Meny »

snakeeyes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:19 am those white and pink 270 reacts are amazing. hope to see a ton more cum on them. or pics of her in them. she give you shoejobs?
She does. Without any hesitation. What we've been doing lately is that when she is playing on a console, I'm usually lying just next to her doing my work stuff and she has her sneakers on having her shoes on my body, playing with my cock, basically rubbing my body however and wherever she wants.
Shoejobs - we try to choose a different pair everytime, but yet I struggle 😂 I usually take the pair she has worn the whole day because that's the sexiest pair in that moment 😋
Meny

Post by Meny »

nikesex1984 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:51 am How do they black and white 270s feel? Ive been wanting to get a pair to fuck...
They feel good, they're soft and comfy on dick. Been fucking them for a while now
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Meny wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:14 am
snakeeyes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:19 am those white and pink 270 reacts are amazing. hope to see a ton more cum on them. or pics of her in them. she give you shoejobs?
She does. Without any hesitation. What we've been doing lately is that when she is playing on a console, I'm usually lying just next to her doing my work stuff and she has her sneakers on having her shoes on my body, playing with my cock, basically rubbing my body however and wherever she wants.
Shoejobs - we try to choose a different pair everytime, but yet I struggle 😂 I usually take the pair she has worn the whole day because that's the sexiest pair in that moment 😋
totally agree. i do the same thing lol. love to see the cum stains dried on. any more pics of that? does she wear them out that way? i do enjoy using th same shoes for a while because they get cummy and i like seeing them like that when she wears them around lol.