My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thisted7

Re: My photo sessions of cummed sneakers...

Post by Thisted7 »

This is so hot. I need to add a load to these
lfcasual

Post by lfcasual »

Nice work with that sexy little superstars.
Lot of loads they got. Lovely :)

And every time when you have fun with the little beautys you took a picture. Very nice.
Please stay on...
Sneaker&WedgesCummer

Post by Sneaker&WedgesCummer »

rgt wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:57 am Yeah, I understand - it took me over 20 years to find a pair where I could leave some marks in :D

For many of us, this model (the "cloud sole" Buffalos in general) is what started the fetish; it also helped that many fetish internet sites started around their heyday. The legendary german Bootwankers community originated from a buffalo-lovers photo community, where the cumming and fucking parts had to separated for age control mechanisms. And I was one of the top 3 posters in Bootwankers then ;)

But as we talk about the early 2000's... I also got 3 pairs of Nike Cortez and Adidas Superstars from another ex-Bootwankers-member (thanks @rippers !)
DSCN4845-1600.jpg

And today seems the perfect timing for posting the overly cummed Superstars in size 38:
DSCN7651-1600.jpgDSCN7653-1600.jpgDSCN7654-1600.jpgDSCN7655-1600.jpgDSCN7656-1600.jpgDSCN7657-1600.jpgDSCN7658-1600.jpgDSCN7659-1600.jpgDSCN7661-1600.jpgDSCN7662-1600.jpgDSCN7686-1600.jpgDSCN7687-1600.jpgDSCN7688-1600.jpgDSCN7689-1600.jpgDSCN7690-1600.jpgDSCN7691-1600.jpgDSCN7692-1600.jpgDSCN7696-1600.jpg
i hope i get lucky and find a pair i could do so on. i do have a pair but they're more for just wearing and slowly wear down over time rather than something i'm willing to mess up d:

interesting, didn't know this style had such a history in the fetish. does that forum still exist? or was it shutdown later on? i knew of them (buffalos) back then due to the spice girls but my fetish only started due to adidas superstars, where my cousin had a similarly colored pair to the ones you have pictured here (nice job btw). it was pretty well worn too. d:

hoping to see more pics of them both. (buffalo clogs and superstars)
Last edited by Sneaker&WedgesCummer on Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rgt

Post by rgt »

Well, one day when the sole starts to crumble, you won't wear them any more... just what happened to those babies that i found
I'm not really sure what to do with them later (besides giving 'em some more loads); keeping is no option, you don't even want to touch the sticky soles...

The forum is long gone, so is BW / Bootwankers... some members here may still remember it.

The Superstars will travel to another continent soon - hope to see more pics here :wink:
Sneaker&WedgesCummer

rgt wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:01 am Well, one day when the sole starts to crumble, you won't wear them any more... just what happened to those babies that i found
I'm not really sure what to do with them later (besides giving 'em some more loads); keeping is no option, you don't even want to touch the sticky soles...

The forum is long gone, so is BW / Bootwankers... some members here may still remember it.

The Superstars will travel to another continent soon - hope to see more pics here :wink:
i doubt it d:. the pair i have is the 2.0 versions that buffalo released when they came back a few years ago, so they would've ironed out those material degrading issues at that point that many pairs in the 90s suffered. hmm, in that case would you allow me to buy it off of you if ever decide to get rid of them? would save me a lot of time looking for my own pair to play with.

i can just imagine how much i missed out.

ohh neat. hoping its new owner enjoyed them as much as you did.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

rgt wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:01 am Well, one day when the sole starts to crumble, you won't wear them any more... just what happened to those babies that i found

Boot wankers was amazing. Had a set where I did a shoe tribute with a pair of buff mules there too years ago!

So much good material gone. Happy I saved what i could!
rgt

Post by rgt »

Yeah, I also have some archived pics... well, it's only half the fun without the texts and comments, but the memories come along with the pictures...
Sneaker&WedgesCummer wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:49 am
i doubt it d:. the pair i have is the 2.0 versions that buffalo released when they came back a few years ago, so they would've ironed out those material degrading issues at that point that many pairs in the 90s suffered. hmm, in that case would you allow me to buy it off of you if ever decide to get rid of them? would save me a lot of time looking for my own pair to play with.
So you think they've learned? :D

I'd surely send them to you, just don't know how expensive that will be - I'm located in Germany...
Sneaker&WedgesCummer

rgt wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:11 pm Yeah, I also have some archived pics... well, it's only half the fun without the texts and comments, but the memories come along with the pictures...
Sneaker&WedgesCummer wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:49 am
So you think they've learned? :D

I'd surely send them to you, just don't know how expensive that will be - I'm located in Germany...
it feels like it. that's one of my biggest worries when i bought myself my pair xD i had to ask around and observe some videos in regards to their durability compared to the original ones. though i guess the only true test is to see how it'll last in a number of years. how long did the original ones usually last before they started degrading badly?

i'll pm you the details for now so you can estimate.
sneakerjoe

Post by sneakerjoe »

Boy, that blue fat laced superstars. I would love to see them worn by a girl and have a sneaker bukkake with 100 men going wild on the sneakers, until they drip of cum (: keep them cumming. so horny.
rgt

Post by rgt »

This task is now up to Thisted7 :D

I'll keep the other, similar pair; but this will have to wait, as I have more to cum!

And, speaking of it, my "goodbye shots" of the Superstars...

First the insides:
IMG_0781.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG
Second one onto the soles:
IMG_0787.JPG
And finally, deeeeep down into the toe area! :twisted:
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG
IMG_0792.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG
IMG_0795.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.