Spliting from ex girlfriend. Showing everything I have on her

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Raya000

Spliting from ex girlfriend. Showing everything I have on her

Post by Raya000 »

Hey guys! So recently I broke up with my girlfriend (6 and 1/2 year relationship). I have not beeing so active in the forums beacause I didn't wated to have to hide it from her. But since we broke up I decided to show you guys everything I have on her! I will post pics of her sneakers, of her wearing them and even in the bed. I will also tell every single story that happened to all my sneakers collection, including hers. And before some of you get mad at me, yes, I got her autorization for that with the condition her face would not show.

For anyone who would love to ask anything in private just send me a message over here in the fórum or even in my flickr page, where I have all the pics I ever take on sneakers (https://www.flickr.com/photos/tenisama).

If you guys/girls have any request just ask and I will do my best to do it! Thanks!
sneakerhead

Re: Spliting from ex girlfriend. Showing everything I have on her

Post by sneakerhead »

Can’t wait to see what you post
What are you going to do to her sneakers
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

So first I will start by showing what she has right now. This is from her place.
IMG_20180607_125412429 (Site).jpg
These are the sneakers she have now. I really love these shoes and plan on getting them really soon.
IMG_20180607_130415063 (Site).jpg
She have this awesome socks too. I will get some of them as well to my collection.

If you guys want to see more detailed pics of any of them just tell me and I will post here.
She also have a good amount of shoes, sandals, slipers and panties. Since this is not the place for this kind of post if any of you want to see any of those just send me a message and I can send them to you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Those are awesome sneakers!! How are u getting them
Do u use google hangouts
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

sneakerhead wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:08 pm Those are awesome sneakers!! How are u getting them
Do u use google hangouts
Sorry I do not. I have WhatsApp or facebook. I don't know how I will get them yet, but I'm planing!
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Raya000 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:26 pm
sneakerhead wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:08 pm Those are awesome sneakers!! How are u getting them
Do u use google hangouts
Sorry I do not. I have WhatsApp or facebook. I don't know how I will get them yet, but I'm planing!
U should get the hangouts app it works good
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Please show her wearing the frees, especially sexually or getting cummed on. Any sexy videos?
marksas

Post by marksas »

Do you have any pics of her tied up wearing sneakers?
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Can't wait to see everything that you will post. Pics of her in her Nikes would be much appreciated. I am sure that most of us would enjoy that for sure!!!
booots2003

Post by booots2003 »

Post some pictures of that White Nike Shox with some cum. They look so sexy!