Sexy & Naughty Sneaker Memes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

americanguy

Re: Sexy & Naughty Sneaker Memes

Post by americanguy »

Last edited by americanguy on Mon May 24, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Look at those kicks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoelover95

Post by Shoelover95 »

sneaker-0495 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:24 am Look at those kicks
Oh my God 😍😍😍
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Don't know if anyone's into designer and luxury sneakers like I am, but I've realised if you go onto Youtube and look up sneaker unboxing vids and influencers showing off their sneakers, you can get some really great frames to use. So I've included some if anyone would be so kind as to make something awesome out of them. :)

There's a lot btw loooool, so apologies for kinda spamming this post. I've included them in batches coz some of them are just random pics and some could probably tell a story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

When she finds out about your sneaker fetish but she's got expensive designer sneakers.........
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Same girl....
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

When she finds out what you did to her Off White sneakers, her Balenciagas and her Alexander McQueens.......when that other girl finds out what you did to her Chanels.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Some more pics.....

I LOVE those ones of the orange Chanels, they really tell a story loool! And I found a converse vid as well (I think they're converse, I'm not really a massive fan of them so I can't 100% recognise them).
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am Some more pics.....

I LOVE those ones of the orange Chanels, they really tell a story loool! And I found a converse vid as well (I think they're converse, I'm not really a massive fan of them so I can't 100% recognise them).
Nice, this is who ive been watching: https://youtu.be/-jKTYY0bFOk
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

heyheyhey55555 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:03 am
mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am Some more pics.....

Nice, this is who ive been watching: https://youtu.be/-jKTYY0bFOk
NIIIICE!!!!

I love clean Nikes. I'm a guy that likes stuff brand new or clean, coz it shows the woman values it. Which makes it even more arousing. Would love to cum in some Nikes but as much as I love watching sneaker fetish stuff and reading sneaker fetish stuff, my main fetish is satin and silk, so when it comes to buying stuff, sneakers aren't a priority. Not least because nice ones that are clean aren't massively easy to find and I'd like to wear them, but I've got wide feet and relatively large feet (Size 10) so I feel like I'd end up having to buy new which is expensive.

One day though.....some Nikes; AF1s, Jordans especially, and who knows, maybe some designer luxury ones too some day.

Anyways.....love the video.

Had a thought.......this would make a pretty good meme...........;)