Sexy & Naughty Sneaker Memes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heyheyhey55555

Re: Sexy & Naughty Sneaker Memes

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:48 pm
heyheyhey55555 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:03 am
mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am Some more pics.....

I LOVE those ones of the orange Chanels, they really tell a story loool! And I found a converse vid as well (I think they're converse, I'm not really a massive fan of them so I can't 100% recognise them).
Nice, this is who ive been watching: https://youtu.be/-jKTYY0bFOk
NIIIICE!!!!

I love clean Nikes. I'm a guy that likes stuff brand new or clean, coz it shows the woman values it. Which makes it even more arousing. Would love to cum in some Nikes but as much as I love watching sneaker fetish stuff and reading sneaker fetish stuff, my main fetish is satin and silk, so when it comes to buying stuff, sneakers aren't a priority. Not least because nice ones that are clean aren't massively easy to find and I'd like to wear them, but I've got wide feet and relatively large feet (Size 10) so I feel like I'd end up having to buy new which is expensive.

One day though.....some Nikes; AF1s, Jordans especially, and who knows, maybe some designer luxury ones too some day.

Anyways.....love the video.

Had a thought.......this would make a pretty good meme...........;)

Second that, she has a really good collection
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

SockSneakerCock wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:31 am Waiting for your creativity for me as a slouch sock and sneaker lover. :D
Who is she any more pics of her in this airmax?
rgt

Post by rgt »

mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:48 pmmy main fetish is satin and silk, so when it comes to buying stuff, sneakers aren't a priority
I remember those Adidas Midiru; a woman's model, but the inner fabric felt great!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:48 pm
heyheyhey55555 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:03 am
mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am Some more pics.....

I LOVE those ones of the orange Chanels, they really tell a story loool! And I found a converse vid as well (I think they're converse, I'm not really a massive fan of them so I can't 100% recognise them).
Nice, this is who ive been watching: https://youtu.be/-jKTYY0bFOk
NIIIICE!!!!

I love clean Nikes. I'm a guy that likes stuff brand new or clean, coz it shows the woman values it. Which makes it even more arousing. Would love to cum in some Nikes but as much as I love watching sneaker fetish stuff and reading sneaker fetish stuff, my main fetish is satin and silk, so when it comes to buying stuff, sneakers aren't a priority. Not least because nice ones that are clean aren't massively easy to find and I'd like to wear them, but I've got wide feet and relatively large feet (Size 10) so I feel like I'd end up having to buy new which is expensive.

One day though.....some Nikes; AF1s, Jordans especially, and who knows, maybe some designer luxury ones too some day.

Anyways.....love the video.

Had a thought.......this would make a pretty good meme...........;)

Id love to see more pic with olivia in, with her hot sneakers.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

rgt wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:12 pm
mattblake94 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:48 pmmy main fetish is satin and silk, so when it comes to buying stuff, sneakers aren't a priority
I remember those Adidas Midiru; a woman's model, but the inner fabric felt great!

Still have some Adidas mid ru’s in very good condition. Send me a pm if you are interested.. 😅
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Here are some more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SockSneakerCock

Post by SockSneakerCock »

Airmaxbw94lad wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:31 am
SockSneakerCock wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:31 am Waiting for your creativity for me as a slouch sock and sneaker lover. :D
Who is she any more pics of her in this airmax?
No idea who she is. But if you want to have fun with some more pics. Here we go. Show me some good memes.

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DavidsonFitzGerald

Post by DavidsonFitzGerald »

Have two pics for you
have fun
Last edited by DavidsonFitzGerald on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rgt

Post by rgt »

converselover110 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 am Here are some more!
That first one is exactly what I keep telling every sneaker fetish fan with my Avatar :mrgreen:
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Nice chick in af1