Sexy & Naughty Sneaker Memes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wetrfh

Re: Sexy & Naughty Sneaker Memes

Post by wetrfh »

nice reeboks !
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Anyone else having issues seeing the older pictures posted? It doesn't look the way they do when they get deleted. The image just isn't loading or something. Missing lots of good pics
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

AirThea wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:49 pm2nd Part
Pleas take food in the black converse
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Damn this thread really just fully died, didn't it. RIP
buff004

Post by buff004 »

Shox&Cons=epic wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:48 pm Damn this thread really just fully died, didn't it. RIP
It sadly seems like this. :| :(
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

I mean, it's a shame. I like this stuff, personally. I've got a load of images I think are pretty cool, but it's not all converse stuff, it's mostly designer sneakers which I think I've mentioned before here, or elsewhere on the forum that it seems people aren't really into.

Which I think is the problem. I think the forum is very focused on vans and converse and anything else basically just gets lost. Which, obviously, that's people's fetish, I'm not criticising that, but the niches of our niche fetish don't really get much representation.

Occasionally you'll see some Nike stuff, you'll see a lot of Adidas stuff, and there were some buffalo ones as well, but largely anything else gets kinda lost.

I'm terrible with memes and short stories and erotic stories, so unfortunately I couldn't do it, but if anyone wants to revive this thread with just, anything, I've got Chanel, Balenciaga, Gucci, Louboutin, Off-White and Louis V images I got off a few youtube videos of wannabe youtubers essentially showing off their designer shoe collections. They're not "erotic" photos of people with them near their sexual parts or whatever, but they're kinda cool screenshots that show kinda disgusted faces etc where I've got the screenshot at the right frame. Could be good for some memes.

I get that it's not much of what people are used to, and it might fall into the ether, but maybe it might encourage people who are shy on this forum to contribute to the thread? Might just make it a little more diverse and give us more to play with (pardon the pun). That might help revive the thread, albeit maybe on a new direction?

I dunno, that's just my thought, coz I liked this thread a lot but I didn't feel like I had much to contribute to it tbh and I wonder if maybe a lot of other people that followed it felt the same way, so when the main posters stopped posting, it's died.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

I still got stuff.

Ofc you'll have to expect vans and chucks being dominant as they are right now. Just like 20 years ago, it was all about keds and sups, and 5 before that, keds and freestyles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

converselover110 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:26 am I still got stuff.

Ofc you'll have to expect vans and chucks being dominant as they are right now. Just like 20 years ago, it was all about keds and sups, and 5 before that, keds and freestyles.
Tbh, that's the thing. Maybe it's a geographical thing coz I'm in the UK, London and it seems like a lot of people are in the USA, but converse and vans aren't that dominant anymore. They're still around, obvs, but designer sneakers are the big thing with young women, it's the "cool" thing, its the "it" thing, and a lot of the memes I see seem to focus on encouragement to cum on the sneakers or disgust at cumming on them, in a way that suggests the arousal comes from it also being a "naughty" and "bad" thing to do, or at least part of the arousal.

Which, I'm not obviously trying to discredit anyone's fetish or side of the fetish....I'm just intrigued as to the fact that doesn't seem to port over to expensive sneakers where surely the naughtiness and badness is heightened tenfold. Women hate ruining their clothes, they hate ruining their shoes and they generally love expensive clothes when they can get them and hate ruining expensive clothes even more. Especially young women, often still trying to be cool and trendy and show off to their peers (as young men do as well). Pretty much all the memes here are about young women, which makes sense, so it's intriguing that the interest doesn't often jump higher than converse/vans.

Is that because it's about looks as opposed to the concept, in a way, maybe?

Tbh, I'm half intrigued by this, and also I'm gonna be a bit blunt, I just would like the people on here who are the ones that keep this thread running, the ones that'll take people's pics or make memes and post them, to show a little more acknowledgement of not just my side of the fetish, but other types of sneakers. Might bring on other people who are just browsing and getting to know their fetish and it'll help them to know they're not alone, might help bring on other people who want to post their more "out there" or "different" sneakers but don't feel comfortable......might help some people find another aspect to their fetish......

I was primarily into fur and coats as a kid, mainly just any type of coat, because I didn't know any better. Through threads like these, I explored more and found I liked a certain type of satin, but then I randomly started finding out about shoe fetishes and found I liked that, found I loved Louboutins, I found liked leather fetish videos and stories a lot, found I like sneakers (which I had no interest in as a kid), found I liked stockings and nylons, and that even bags to an extent turned me on.

Now I realise that my fetish is personally geared towards women's clothing in general, particularly expensive or highly valued clothing and additionally with ruining the clothing, through; cum, ripping it, WAM etc.

Found I LOVE the idea of women masturbating with their own clothing or with another woman's clothing or items.

I found that through forums like this, and people posting different stuff.

So, I just feel like that the forum with regards to sneakers is kinda getting oversaturated with converse and vans but also that the people that like that, who are the dominant group on the forum, and no hate to you guys obvs I love everyone with our fetish coz we're all in the same boat, we're all brothers and sisters and a family IMO, but that the dominant group, kinda don't want to give the time of day in a way, to anything that isn't their fetish.

I'm not saying you have to like what I like, I'm just, in a way, asking for the people that make the memes, to be accommodating to other aspects of the fetish, to....maybe source out some new stuff or open the floor to anyone that might like "out of the box" stuff to introduce new stuff, and to actually say that here, so that it does become a "sneaker" memes thread instead of what it kinda is which is a converse and vans memes thread.

Or, start a thread specifically for converse and vans, coz I think anything else is getting lost in the noise, everything else is kinda being ignored, or that people are a little unwilling to think outside the box. I think it could be enlightening for some people, or that it might at least give representation to other people that view the forum that I think maybe aren't really getting representation. Which, I think, we all need considering how people outside the fetish can often see people who have fetishes.

Alternatively, I'm completely wrong and there's like, 3 people on the forum with the same interests in me and I've just made a fool of myself and maybe pissed some people off. Maybe this is a nice within a niche and the thread's just dead coz everyone lost interest.

There's that option loooool!!! In which case I massively apologise and I'll go off to a corner loooool!!!

But, away from that option loool, I've mentioned it before briefly, and had a response from someone that's interested in expensive sneakers and spoken to another couple of people about expensive sneakers so I know it's a thing I guess, here, amongst some of us, so I just want to encourage people to talk about their side of the fetish, not to be afraid to post or to comment (I know I was when I was new and I still am now to be honest in a way) and to just be as open as possible. Hopefully there's a load of people out there that just didn't know where to post or what to post and we gain more members of the community and learn more and get to know more cool people. :)

So........yeah, sorry, long post......(this is why I can't do memes loool!!!) but that's just how I feel about things. Apologies if I've offended anyone btw, that absolutely wasn't my intention. Please feel free to message me if you think I'm wrong or being an asshole. Just kinda felt I needed to get a little of that off my chest and share my personal view and experience within this forum, solely to just help other people come out and to make this place as welcoming, open and representative as possible.

Thanks guys, sorry again to anyone if I offended you.

:) :) :)
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

mattblake94 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:58 am
converselover110 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:26 am I still got stuff.

Tbh, that's the thing. Maybe it's a geographical thing coz I'm in the UK, London and it seems like a lot of people are in the USA, but converse and vans aren't that dominant anymore. They're still around, obvs, but designer sneakers are the big thing with young women, it's the "cool" thing, its the "it" thing, and a lot of the memes I see seem to focus on encouragement to cum on the sneakers or disgust at cumming on them, in a way that suggests the arousal comes from it also being a "naughty" and "bad" thing to do, or at least part of the arousal.

Which, I'm not obviously trying to discredit anyone's fetish or side of the fetish....I'm just intrigued as to the fact that doesn't seem to port over to expensive sneakers where surely the naughtiness and badness is heightened tenfold. Women hate ruining their clothes, they hate ruining their shoes and they generally love expensive clothes when they can get them and hate ruining expensive clothes even more. Especially young women, often still trying to be cool and trendy and show off to their peers (as young men do as well). Pretty much all the memes here are about young women, which makes sense, so it's intriguing that the interest doesn't often jump higher than converse/vans.

Is that because it's about looks as opposed to the concept, in a way, maybe?

Tbh, I'm half intrigued by this, and also I'm gonna be a bit blunt, I just would like the people on here who are the ones that keep this thread running, the ones that'll take people's pics or make memes and post them, to show a little more acknowledgement of not just my side of the fetish, but other types of sneakers. Might bring on other people who are just browsing and getting to know their fetish and it'll help them to know they're not alone, might help bring on other people who want to post their more "out there" or "different" sneakers but don't feel comfortable......might help some people find another aspect to their fetish......

I was primarily into fur and coats as a kid, mainly just any type of coat, because I didn't know any better. Through threads like these, I explored more and found I liked a certain type of satin, but then I randomly started finding out about shoe fetishes and found I liked that, found I loved Louboutins, I found liked leather fetish videos and stories a lot, found I like sneakers (which I had no interest in as a kid), found I liked stockings and nylons, and that even bags to an extent turned me on.

Now I realise that my fetish is personally geared towards women's clothing in general, particularly expensive or highly valued clothing and additionally with ruining the clothing, through; cum, ripping it, WAM etc.

Found I LOVE the idea of women masturbating with their own clothing or with another woman's clothing or items.

I found that through forums like this, and people posting different stuff.

So, I just feel like that the forum with regards to sneakers is kinda getting oversaturated with converse and vans but also that the people that like that, who are the dominant group on the forum, and no hate to you guys obvs I love everyone with our fetish coz we're all in the same boat, we're all brothers and sisters and a family IMO, but that the dominant group, kinda don't want to give the time of day in a way, to anything that isn't their fetish.

I'm not saying you have to like what I like, I'm just, in a way, asking for the people that make the memes, to be accommodating to other aspects of the fetish, to....maybe source out some new stuff or open the floor to anyone that might like "out of the box" stuff to introduce new stuff, and to actually say that here, so that it does become a "sneaker" memes thread instead of what it kinda is which is a converse and vans memes thread.

Or, start a thread specifically for converse and vans, coz I think anything else is getting lost in the noise, everything else is kinda being ignored, or that people are a little unwilling to think outside the box. I think it could be enlightening for some people, or that it might at least give representation to other people that view the forum that I think maybe aren't really getting representation. Which, I think, we all need considering how people outside the fetish can often see people who have fetishes.

Alternatively, I'm completely wrong and there's like, 3 people on the forum with the same interests in me and I've just made a fool of myself and maybe pissed some people off. Maybe this is a nice within a niche and the thread's just dead coz everyone lost interest.

There's that option loooool!!! In which case I massively apologise and I'll go off to a corner loooool!!!

But, away from that option loool, I've mentioned it before briefly, and had a response from someone that's interested in expensive sneakers and spoken to another couple of people about expensive sneakers so I know it's a thing I guess, here, amongst some of us, so I just want to encourage people to talk about their side of the fetish, not to be afraid to post or to comment (I know I was when I was new and I still am now to be honest in a way) and to just be as open as possible. Hopefully there's a load of people out there that just didn't know where to post or what to post and we gain more members of the community and learn more and get to know more cool people. :)

So........yeah, sorry, long post......(this is why I can't do memes loool!!!) but that's just how I feel about things. Apologies if I've offended anyone btw, that absolutely wasn't my intention. Please feel free to message me if you think I'm wrong or being an asshole. Just kinda felt I needed to get a little of that off my chest and share my personal view and experience within this forum, solely to just help other people come out and to make this place as welcoming, open and representative as possible.

Thanks guys, sorry again to anyone if I offended you.

:) :) :)

Perhaps this is your opportunity to be the change you want to see in the world, more specifically The Sneaker World. Try your hand at the Memes you want to see .
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Thought we could use some more to continue it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.