Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuck?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

darkknight

Re: Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuc

Post by darkknight »

anyone especially girls are welcome to destroy my ex gf's collection of women nike nike air max that she let get part of pf at mine when i found out out she had cheap cheated on me numerous times, she collected women's sizes between UK 4.5 to 7.5. i have 78 i want them messed up, muddy, abused, destroyed, most are nike air max 2014/2015/2016, some skyline, 5 tns, 3 bw, 7 1997, 5 nike shox . below are just a sample. i will post any of them for free on the condition i can see photos or videos of them terminated. not burnt, as that id to easy. the first photos are nike air max 2015 that she gave me when i broke up with her and she paid £160 for them, i fucking hate them so please girls or guys fucking destroy them. they are the ones with a full length green bubble and grey material. the other photophores are are a sample of the ones dir left at mine
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

more of hers here i will send any where as long asnyoumpay for postage, the nike air max 2015 are new, buy in shops about £130, the 2016 are new and they are about £180

spinal I'm asking the postage. guys and and girls do what ever you want. she had not come back in almost 3 years come january and she bought them.

below are some more of hers
asicsluvr

Post by asicsluvr »

Nike Free Runs - love the colors!
Asics - cumulus and kayano models!
Love them nicely worn, not trashed.
Women's up to size 7 or so......
joeshoc89

Post by joeshoc89 »

are any of them us size 9? im very interested
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

darkknight wrote:more of hers here i will send any where as long asnyoumpay for postage, the nike air max 2015 are new, buy in shops about £130, the 2016 are new and they are about £180

spinal I'm asking the postage. guys and and girls do what ever you want. she had not come back in almost 3 years come january and she bought them.

below are some more of hers
this isn't the right thread to advertise! stop hijacking
NikeGirlAliya

Post by NikeGirlAliya »

Net King wrote:
NikeGirlAliya wrote:Adidas yeezy 350s
They seem to be as scarce as hens' teeth.
had a chance to fuck and cum in one but i didnt take it, i regret it so much
Gutter

Post by Gutter »

Isabel Marant wedge sneakers. Wedge sneakers hardcore turn me on.
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

Gutter wrote:Isabel Marant wedge sneakers. Wedge sneakers hardcore turn me on.
omfg i'm dying for a pair of those!! I wanna fuck them and wear them so bad! wedge sneakers are so hot!
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

i love especially now womens nike air max 2015/2016/2017 flyknit. I think the full length air bubble with the design of the sneaker looks super hot on women, especially if your fucking your gf wearing them and watching her playing with them, or as my current gf getting really horny and popping the bubbles next to her pussy so the escaping air tickles her clit.

They are fantastically comfortable sneakers to have a marathon in ;). but second best is womens nike air max Skyline/command/navigate/90s

but the flyknit womens number one :)
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

darkknight wrote:i love especially now womens nike air max 2015/2016/2017 flyknit. I think the full length air bubble with the design of the sneaker looks super hot on women, especially if your fucking your gf wearing them and watching her playing with them, or as my current gf getting really horny and popping the bubbles next to her pussy so the escaping air tickles her clit.

They are fantastically comfortable sneakers to have a marathon in ;). but second best is womens nike air max Skyline/command/navigate/90s

but the flyknit womens number one :)
those are hot! the blue and pink Air max 2015! :P