Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuck?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

naughtyboi09

Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuck?

Post by naughtyboi09 »

I know I have a list of sneakers I want to own, hump and sniff omg! I was wondering what your dream pair, your number ONE pair you always wanted to own was? Also if you finally own them post pics! :D
topdude

Re: Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuc

Post by topdude »

Actualy just bought these pair of Hugo Boss sneakers, saw them once on a beautifull girl and just had to buy them.
hugovilt.jpg
Lucky enough to have a college girl who wears them for me and i get them back after a while
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aok

Post by aok »

A pair of women's white adidas ultra boosts. I'm normally a nike free kinda guy, but dang...
Net King

Post by Net King »

naughtyboi09 wrote:I know I have a list of sneakers I want to own, hump and sniff omg! I was wondering what your dream pair, your number ONE pair you always wanted to own was? Also if you finally own them post pics! :D
Saw a pair of Adidas Counrty Ripple when they first came out - seeing them drove me crazy and made me go all hard.
P4060052w.JPG
Just loved rubbing myself with those wicked oles and my partner has given me shoe jobs with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

Net King wrote:
naughtyboi09 wrote:I know I have a list of sneakers I want to own, hump and sniff omg! I was wondering what your dream pair, your number ONE pair you always wanted to own was? Also if you finally own them post pics! :D
Saw a pair of Adidas Counrty Ripple when they first came out - seeing them drove me crazy and made me go all hard.
P4060052w.JPG
Just loved rubbing myself with those wicked oles and my partner has given me shoe jobs with them.
I had a pair of those! :p
leveledup

Post by leveledup »

NIke Free 5.0. Womens Pink is that even a question :D
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

I regularly fuck an cum in my wife's Nike 5.0 Frees.
wetedhardys

Post by wetedhardys »

I love fucking my wife's sneakers, Sauconys, Keds, Ed Hardys; she has two pairs of Ugg sneakers, one unworn. I really want to get a shoejob with a pair of Coach sneakers, and maybe a pair of Nike Frees.
Shoesarebest

Post by Shoesarebest »

Let's see these nike frees you guys fuck
Net King

Post by Net King »

naughtyboi09 wrote:
Net King wrote:
P4060052w.JPG
I had a pair of those! :p
Yes, a pity they are no longer made. I have two pairs with brown gummy soles with nice flexible ripples as well as the pictured pair which are pretty well worn out. When they were common it was a great turn-on for me seeing girls wearing them - I was walking behind a girl wearing a pair on a wet sidewalk, the ripples were rasping and squishing against the sidewalk throwing water out the rear. Heavenly!