Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuck?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: Whats everyones dream pair of sneakers to own and/or Fuc

Post by Sudsey »

Been thinking about this. I am lucky in that a have pretty broad tastes, so, to paraphrase Jim Jeffries, put me in a room with a bunch of shoes and I'll fuck em. That said, I do have limits, strange as they may be. For the most part, I don't like boots, for example.

I am kind of weird when it comes to sneakers. I have fairly specific wants in them. If they are satisfied I will like the sneaker, regardless of manufacturer, although having said that, I don't much care for no name brands. So, my requirements:

1 - they have to look like the designer put some effort into them. That's why I like superstars over Stan smiths. It's in the details.
2 - this one is weird. Unlike the first requirement which is true of most things I like, this one has no basis in anything I can think of. The distance to the tip of the toe to the start of the laces should not be too long. I know. Weird.
3 - final requirement - contrasting colors. I don't mean on the colour wheel.

So.. chucks, superstars and most Asics are perfect. Vans meet 1 and 3 so are good but not as good as the first three. Some nikes are great with textures and colours, others are bland and only meet the 3rd requirement.

So to answer the question, any of the perfect sneakers. The one regret I have is never having had some Superstar II metals. Those were awesome with their shiny stripes and metal eyelets.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Really worn out white keds. I've never got my hands on a pair - but I would love to own a pair!

I've also wanted to try vans and superstars but never had the chance - they seem popular so I'd like to one day have a shot at them!
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

That one perfect pair of casually-worn-but-not-trashed hightop Converse worn by that one popular girl who didn't really care about them, and would have thought you were weird if she knew that you did. (Probably.)

Even though I can buy pairs just like it, and have, it's not the same thing.

I think a lot of us have moments in the past when we wish we'd been bolder, more confident. You never know what might happen. Sometimes people are surprisingly understanding...but you can't find out without asking. And I wish I had.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
Shoelover2121212

Post by Shoelover2121212 »

Nike mid down and Nike mix down 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoelover2121212

Post by Shoelover2121212 »

Nike mix down and Nike mix down 2
boris50

Post by boris50 »

Net King wrote:
naughtyboi09 wrote:I know I have a list of sneakers I want to own, hump and sniff omg! I was wondering what your dream pair, your number ONE pair you always wanted to own was? Also if you finally own them post pics! :D
Saw a pair of Adidas Counrty Ripple when they first came out - seeing them drove me crazy and made me go all hard.
P4060052w.JPG
Just loved rubbing myself with those wicked oles and my partner has given me shoe jobs with them.
would love to see these cummed on please, i used to have a pair cummed them every day
converse69

Post by converse69 »

Between the wife and I we have nearly 100 pairs of Converse. Love fucking them and love fucking while wearing them.
Net King

Post by Net King »

boris50 wrote:
Net King wrote: Saw a pair of Adidas Counrty Ripple when they first came out - seeing them drove me crazy and made me go all hard.
P4060052w.JPG
Just loved rubbing myself with those wicked oles and my partner has given me shoe jobs with them.
would love to see these cummed on please, i used to have a pair cummed them every day
Sorry, a bit shy for that. I do love various types of rubber soles especially herringbone and ripple. Another pair I love:
p8130189.jpg
Those herringbone soles feel like a cheese grater. The cum would get lodged in the soles and would receive another load a few days, etc. My partner has given me sneaker jobs wirh them. She would drag those herringbone soles across the hard tip and drive it crazy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NikeGirlAliya

Post by NikeGirlAliya »

Adidas yeezy 350s
Net King

Post by Net King »

NikeGirlAliya wrote:Adidas yeezy 350s
They seem to be as scarce as hens' teeth.