Nfinity Vengeance Cheerleading Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

citysneak101

Re: Nfinity Vengeance Cheerleading Shoes

Post by citysneak101 »

I.
Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

The cum-covered cheerleader :lol: It completed everything to cum on her lucky hair-bow. Nice work! When she makes it to the NFL, you can tell her what you did and she will probably thank you for it.
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

IMG_1832.jpg
IMG_1831.jpg
Got two more pairs found locally for 5 bucks fore both and she is supposed to get me more from her friends
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Wow. :shock: Those are beautifully filthy. Does she ask what you do with them?
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

Yup I'm pretending to be my wife and told her it's just for a photography project and not sure exactly yet lol. She said she has another pair for me that has the toes exposed from being so worn
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

Omg I just picked them up. As soon as I got in my truck I could smell them through the bag. Idk why but vengeances are the best smelling shoes ever. So sweet smelling. I'll post some pics tonight
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Gooooood cover story. That dumb cheerleader... :D I think the foam insoles that just absorb the foot sweat and take a long time to evaporate it is what makes them hold the cheer-feet-fragrance in. Almost as if they had to sacrifice that for function. Even though they are strictly intended for use on the mat, Nfinity knows they get worn hard and hung up wet. Hence the fancy, air-tight carrying case they come with :mrgreen: The girls probably love those because they're self conscious about their wonderful foot stink :mrgreen:
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

shoeman08, would you like to add my Vengeances to your growing collection? They will probably be your smallest pair. Be aware, they will be preloaded with cum inside :lol:
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

No thanks im not big on shoes with cum in them . I never cum in mine
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

Unless you want to send them i can cum them and send back