Nfinity Vengeance Cheerleading Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoxverse

Nfinity Vengeance Cheerleading Shoes

Post by shoxverse »

Sooooo, I recently ordered a well-worn pair of these on poshmark recently and will have them in my hands next week. They look dirty, beat up and smelly. I know they're not the sexiest sneaker design but if you have seen the way cheerleaders legs look in them, you may start to see what I see. They get worn very hard and very often. And at $100 a pair, they normally wear them until they're practically falling apart at the seams. Just imagine the deeply forged toe imprints and intense smells these must harbour. Before I go through the trouble of taking pics, videos and uploading them here, let me know whether or not you would be interested in seeing such sneaker fucking. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
irishlincoln

Re: Nfinity Vengeance Cheerleading Shoes

Post by irishlincoln »

Hell yes! I love those. I like the low profile look of them and there's nothing like some hot ankles showing with cute noshow socks. Mmm mmm.
Post those pics!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I will. I will have them Monday. For now, here's some pics from the web
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

I love those types especially since they get worn so much and because they are white shoe how dirty they are much easier if you don't mind how much did you pay for them
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

20 American. 4 months of cheer-wear included :wink:
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

They have arrived :P
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

These are the best. I have ordered a few off there as well but mine were more worn with holes. They have the best smell and look soo sexy the way they hug the foot
. I love them
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I can tell they were washed (ruined) before shipping. But I can pick up a hint of foot scent in them. Once I get them home later I will mist the insides with water and hit them with the hair dryer, hopefully that will activate the smells :idea:
asicsluvr

Post by asicsluvr »

What size?
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

asicsluvr wrote:What size?
Cinco