sisters SHOX NZ SL

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rootbeer

Re: sisters SHOX NZ SL

Post by rootbeer »

irishlincoln wrote:
sneakersrhot wrote:these are my sisters nike shox nz sl. love this hot style and colors.
Hey sneakersrhot, are those shoes your sisters? Those are the same pics posted at Hot Shoe Shots dot com under the name koolkylie who claims those are her shoes. Just curious.
Im pretty sure he controls both accounts... "koolkylie" and I had a convo but when i asked for pics of her wearing her sneakers in exchange for pics she never replied or changed the topic
sneakersrhot

Post by sneakersrhot »

Well your "pretty sure" is totally wrong. They are hers. I just used her pictures. She knows I post things of her stuff.
rootbeer

Post by rootbeer »

I'm sorry but I don't buy any of it. "Her" profile is very unauthentic. Many of her pics are stolen and inconsistent.
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Wow, so hot!
the_magic_shoes

Post by the_magic_shoes »

I just bought a pair of the gray/black/pink Shox like the ones Mike-Mike posted for my GF to destroy at work. Any one have cum shot pics of those?
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

What kind of work does she do to destroy them?
the_magic_shoes

Post by the_magic_shoes »

Barmaid/waitress. She wears Shox exclusively for her job as they offer great support and hold up better.
tomgann57

Post by tomgann57 »

sneakersrhot wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:11 pm added a few more pics i had
Damn I would love to fuck these. Really hot!!!
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

My wife and I have a huge collection. If anyone wants any pics ill share. All the shoes on here we have except the Varsity Red NS shox.. Either way I enjoyed this fake or not. Thanks for the post. A little akward your sister knows but hey. Pics are hot
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

thundercat9 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:52 am My wife and I have a huge collection. If anyone wants any pics ill share. All the shoes on here we have except the Varsity Red NS shox.. Either way I enjoyed this fake or not. Thanks for the post. A little akward your sister knows but hey. Pics are hot
Share plz :)