Shoejobwishes..what do you want to see? Tramplegirls Shoejob

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Interdumfideles

Re: Shoejobwishes..what do you want to see? Tramplegirls Shoejob

Post by Interdumfideles »

tramplegirl wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:56 am
Interdumfideles wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 am
tramplegirl wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm not in a clip :)
Too bad. But your response suggest you do get fucked in those damn sexy Stan Smiths :wink:
what would you do if you´d have the opportunity to fuck me in this stan smiths?
of course he did :lol:
I’d start by licking ypur pussy while you tease me woth those fucking Stan Smiths. After you came in my face. I’d position you on your knees and slie my cock up your tight ass. When I am done fucking your ass I command you to lay down on your back, grap hold of those sneakers, put my cock in between them, fuck the soft white leather and cum all over them and you. That’s what I’d do...
tramplegirl

Post by tramplegirl »

:D :D :D

sounds good
seems you know what you want, i like that!

Interdumfideles wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:57 am
Too bad. But your response suggest you do get fucked in those damn sexy Stan Smiths :wink:
I’d start by licking ypur pussy while you tease me woth those fucking Stan Smiths. After you came in my face. I’d position you on your knees and slie my cock up your tight ass. When I am done fucking your ass I command you to lay down on your back, grap hold of those sneakers, put my cock in between them, fuck the soft white leather and cum all over them and you. That’s what I’d do...
Interdumfideles

Post by Interdumfideles »

tramplegirl wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:00 am :D :D :D

sounds good
seems you know what you want, i like that!

Interdumfideles wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:57 am
Sure as fuck know what I want... Making horny girls cum, fuck their asses and watch my wamr cum drip all over her sneakers...
jacobsen.ilse

Post by jacobsen.ilse »

:D :D :D :D
guest2000x wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:23 am Do you have any Marc Jacobs high heel rain boots, Burberry rain boots, hunter rain boots (hunter carnaby boa or hunter lace up watling rain boots)? I would love to see a job with any of those boots; especially the high heel rain boots from Marc Jacobs.. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

jacobsen.ilse wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:41 am :D :D :D :D
guest2000x wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:23 am Do you have any Marc Jacobs high heel rain boots, Burberry rain boots, hunter rain boots (hunter carnaby boa or hunter lace up watling rain boots)? I would love to see a job with any of those boots; especially the high heel rain boots from Marc Jacobs.. :D
Thanks for the pics. You are so lucky to get that kind of treatment with those wonderful boots. :shock: :mrgreen: :D Love the Hunter carnaby boa boots and the yellow Marc Jacobs rain boots.
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Any chance on Sperry? Specifically Angelfish? Please PM me a link to send a request/buy to.
flashlight

Post by flashlight »

RAINBOW FLIP FLOPS!! My god, I have never seen a shoe job with those and I would absolutely love it!
flashlight

Post by flashlight »

Teva sandals would be amazing too!
flashlight

Post by flashlight »

Rainbow flip flops or teva sandals would be utterly amazing. I would love to see either of those in action!
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

My partner let me fuck her slip on converse (sockless) and take photos