Converse Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chucko

Re: Converse Stories

Post by chucko »

Here it is! Starts slow but takes a wild twist at the end! I'll post a few inspiration photos afterward to help complete the picture, but enjoy!

My New Trainer:

Going to the gym every weekday morning is a difficult routine, but I started a few years back to help blow off some steam and stay active. I never took it too seriously, and never considered myself a gym-guy, but I lost a few pounds and felt more flexible and it helped a lot with my confidence. When my old gym closed downI knew I had to find another place to work out right away or else I was never going to be able to keep the routine going. Thankfully I found one of those little 24 hour fitness places close to my house and signed up for a membership. It wasn’t the big, fancy gym with lots of machines and equipment that I was used to at this point, but mostly I was disappointed about the people. My old gym was usually full of interesting folks getting their exercise in. As a guy with a sneaker fetish, I missed getting to see all the women in their workout shoes. In fact, I used to have to run to the locker room mid-set because a girl with some nice kicks would start stretching in front of me and I couldn’t lift with an erection. At least at this new place, my workouts would be shorter and I wouldn’t be interrupted as much.

After one day of exercise in the new, small storefront gym, I knew I needed to hire a trainer. Working out at 6am by myself was too boring. I went on the website and saw that there was only one trainer available during my usual time slot, named Julie. I scheduled her for 3 times a week, starting right away. The next morning, I got up and got ready for the gym as usual. I decided to get dressed there, even though it was very small and there was only a single unisex changing room with a shower, and a single unisex bathroom. It was only big enough for about 2 people to be in the whole gym at a time. There were a few small locker cubbies that I’d throw my clothes in while I worked. I didn’t know if it would be a leg day, so I grabbed my Nike running shoes but I also threw in my black hightop Converse. I loved any excuse to work out in my Chucks. I got to the gym a few minutes before my time and got changed. I stored my regular clothes and my Chucks in one of the little lockers and started stretching. I was distracted by the TV showing the morning news when I heard the door ding and turned around. My jaw nearly dropped. Julie was a goddess. Tall, around 6 foot, with lightly tanned skin and long light brown hair that had a big streak of pink, she was also in incredible shape. Her arms were toned and slender but still showed clear muscle, and her legs, thighs, and butt were all tight and round. She was wearing baby blue bike shorts that showed off her muscle and a tight black cropped workout top and sports bra. Most importantly, to my delight, she was wearing black hightop Converse with some white socks sticking out the top. With a smile she introduced herself and set her bag down near the lockers.

Julie didn’t waste any time. We immediately started a difficult stretching routine while she asked me about my fitness goals. It was hard to focus on her questions when I was distracted by her ass and her sexy sneakers. “I think I have a good idea now,” she said after grilling me for a few minutes. “We’ll start easy today and work our way up, and see how you feel. Most importantly, I tell all my clients that they should think of me as their partner. I’m not here to bark at you, and when we work out we do it together. I do everything you do. That will give us both breaks and help demonstrate form and stuff.” I told her that sounded perfect. She then proceeded to spend the next hour kicking my butt. Despite her claim that we were starting off easy, I was drenched in sweat and struggling to finish every set. Julie, on the other hand, looked like she was barely warmed up. I was in awe of her fitness, and sometimes found my form slipping because I would catch the gleam of the white toecap of her Chucks out of the corner of my eye and get distracted. When we finally finished I was dead. “That was a great start!” she said cheerfully. “I’m going to take a quick shower. I know that was a lot for you, but you pushed yourself and I’m really proud. Cool down and keep stretching and drinking water.” I nodded, taking another big swig from my bottle. I watched as she strolled over to the lockers and pulled out her bag. My eyes widened as she reached down and deftly untied her sneakers, loosened the top few laces, and kicked them off. My dick had been half swollen for the entire workout, but I felt it begin to grow as she lifted her shoes and casually stashed them in her locker. She took her bag and walked in just her socks across to the changing room and shower and I heard the water turn on just after the door shut.

Those Converse in the locker called to me in a way I can’t describe. I ached to feel them, touch them, even smell them. I wasn’t into foot stink but something about a girl that gorgeous made me positive that her shoes would smell exquisite. I looked once more at the door to the shower and crossed the room in a few strides. The lockers in this gym don’t have locks, since they’re just meant for you to store your stuff while you’re here and then take it when you leave. As silently as I could I lifted the latch, carefully opening the locker door. There they were. Based on the color of the rubber and wear of the soles I supposed they couldn’t be more than a few months old. The Chuck Taylors were exactly how I liked them, broken in enough to show that they’re worn regularly, but still well taken care of and clean. Julie probably only wore them to the gym and even then probably not every day. I touched the canvas and it was still warm and a little damp. The smell of the rubber and canvas was overpowering. The heat and sweat didn’t make them stinky, it just made the natural smell of the shoe stronger, and my dick was rock hard. I gently touched the rubber and caressed the toes. I ached for more but I didn’t know what kind of time I had, and this was still a public gym. Still, my cock was unmistakably hard in my shorts and I couldn’t be seen with a fully pitched tent. With a groan, I placed her shoes carefully back in the locker and shut it. I quickly moved over to my own locker and grabbed my own pair of black hightops. They were only about one size bigger, but I was never quite as turned on by my own shoes. Still, they would do for now. I rushed to the single bathroom with my shoes and freed my boner from my shorts and underwear. I plunged my face into my sneakers and began frantically pumping my dick with my fist. In my head I just pictured Julie stretching, reaching down and grabbing the toes of her Chucks, her round ass sticking toward me as she ran her hands over her sneakers. It took no time at all for my whole body to spasm and a rocket of cum to splatter onto the sink and mirror. I swore a little louder than I’d intended, but I had to let 4 or 5 more jets spurt out before I could collect myself. I grabbed some toilet paper and started cleaning up my mess. It was only a quick jerk-off, but still, the orgasm had been intense and I was still a little shaken by it.

When I finally exited the bathroom I noticed too late that I couldn’t hear the shower anymore. Julie had just come out of the changing room and was drying her hair and walking toward the lockers. She’d changed into some short jean shorts, a white tanktop, and a peach blouse. She was also now wearing another pair of Converse! These were white lowtops that definitely looked like she wore them every day. “Are those my shoes?” she said, looking confused, eyeing the pair of black hightops in my hand that I couldn’t hide. “Uhhh, no, these are mine,” I replied, frantically trying to think of a reason for why I’d had them in the bathroom with me. Just then, she reached the locker and opened it to see her own pair inside, along with her phone, wallet, and car keys. “Oh!” she said with a relieved chuckle, “sorry, duh. I didn’t realize you had those with you. You should wear them next time! We’re doing legs and All Stars are great for your form.” I was still panicking internally but she didn’t seem to question what I’d been doing. She threw her hightops in her bag and shut the locker. “See you Wednesday!” she said cheerfully with a wave as she walked out the door. I let out a massive sigh of relief and got my bag out to shower and change.

The morning of our next appointment couldn’t come soon enough, and on Wednesday I showed up 15 minutes early, ready to go. As requested, I had my black Chucks laced up tight, and I was excited to see what Julie had in store for me. She arrived looking as hot as ever. I actually groaned out loud when I saw through the window that she was wearing yet another pair of fresh Chucks. This time they were bright blue Chuck 70s that looked delicious with some striped white socks, powder pink bike shorts, and an oversized white tee. “I wore my Chucks today!” I said, somewhat nervously. I felt my dick pulse and start to swell. It was a mistake to bring them up this early but I’d been thinking about her shoes for 2 days. “Love them!” Julie replied excitedly, turning her foot to show off her own sneakers. “The only shoes I wear. Perfect for what I have in mind today.” It turned out that what she had in mind that day was a lot of lifting heavy weights. I was immediately exhausted. Thankfully she was true to her word. Whenever I’d finish a set we would trade places and she would complete the same set. I got a break and an excuse to watch her shoes flex and her muscles pop. She was gorgeous and feminine but when she strained for an exercise she revealed just how strong she really was. Near the end when my legs felt like jelly she announced, to my relief, that we were going to finish up with ab work. She instructed me to lay down on my back and pull my feet in. She handed me a few hand weights and told me to start doing sit-ups. Then she knelt in front of me and put her hands on my sneakers, holding my feet down the way we used to do in elementary school gym class. The thought of her hands on my Converse was like throwing gasoline on the embers of my horniness. I was nearly fully hard by the time I finished and was grateful that with my knees up my rod wasn’t that obvious. “Whew, good work, switch and then we’ll be done.” she said brightly, laying down and putting her feet toward me. I gulped and looked down at her Chucks. They were shiny and soft and my cock throbbed. I tried to play it casually, and reached down and held her feet. My fingers felt the warmth of her through the canvas and it took everything I had not to caress them. The way they wiggled and struggled as she pushed against me to do her sit ups was just turning me on more. I looked down imagining my cock between those shoes. I even lost count and she had to say my name to snap me out of the daze. “Oh, shit, sorry, got lost there.” I said, embarrassed. “This one kicked my butt.” I added. She laughed. “That’s good! You’re pushing yourself. Keep doing that. You’ll be amazed what you can do.”

She stood up and got a drink of water. She did a few quick stretches that included lots of bending over and making her round ass pop even more, which I enjoyed, then once again undid the laces on her Chucks. I sat, pretending to be stretching, and watched as she tossed the shoes in the locker and pulled out her bag. I licked my lips, knowing the opportunity that I had. As soon as the door shut and the shower turned on I jumped up and ran to the lockers. I grabbed her blue hightops and closed the locker door as quietly as I could. I tiptoed as quickly as I could to the bathroom and shut myself inside. I immediately took another deep whiff of her shoes. These had a different scent than the ones the day before, since they were Chuck 70s and not classic All Stars, but it was still intoxicating. My dick was an iron rod that I quickly pulled out, dropping my gym shorts and kicking them off over my own sneakers. The toecap of the left shoe looked too tantalizing and I stuck it straight in my mouth. The blue shoe blocked most of my vision and filled my mouth while I licked at the ridges on the front. These shoes must have been especially clean, and all I tasted was rubber. I began losing my self control at that point and the feel of the other shoe in my hands became too much. I couldn’t resist the urge to open up the tongue of the right sneaker and plunged my dick inside. It was still warm, and a little damp, but that had just softened the feeling of the inside and I began fucking the shoe recklessly. Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous, one shoe jammed in my mouth while I thrust my cock into the other, but something about it pushed me over the edge. I had planned on pulling out and aiming for the toilet but it felt too good and an hour’s worth of leg workout caught up to me in that moment. I felt my knees weaken and I stumbled toward the hand rail right as I felt myself pour a load of cum into Julie’s Converse. I whimpered as my balls tensed over and over. I spat out the other shoe and yanked my dick out. It was still dripping a little and I narrowly avoided making a mess on the outside. Not that it mattered, because the inside was slathered in white creamy jizz. “Fuuuuuuccckkkkk” I whisper-screamed. I could still hear the shower running in the next room. I frantically grabbed paper towel and toilet paper and started stuffing them inside. It took a few wads, but I was able to get all of the liquid cum out of her sneaker, but there was nothing I could do about the stuff that had already soaked in. “Shit,” I said aloud, knowing my time was short. It was as good as I could do in that moment. I yanked my shorts back on and ran out into the gym. I was just closing the door to Julie’s locker when I heard the water turn off in the shower and I busied myself at my own locker. A minute or two later the door opened and Julie emerged, this time in white hightop All Stars, black leggings, and a gray cropped hoodie. It was the fourth pair of Converse she’d worn now in only 2 sessions. “You really don’t wear any other shoes, do you?” I asked cheekily. She beamed at me. “No way, why would I wear anything else!” Once again she posed her foot to show off the shoe. I was just unlacing my own and I stashed my hightops in my locker. She walked over and pulled her own Converse out of her locker. I held my breath for a second, wondering if she’d notice how wet the right one was. She didn’t seem to react at all and just tossed them in her duffel bag. I hoped the smell of my sweat was covering the smell of my cum, because my dick was still a mess. Julie was cleaning up some of the workout equipment, wiping down the benches and putting away the weights, when I got in the shower. By the time I was done she was already gone. My socks were so sweaty that I stuck my feet in my sneakers barefoot. I just had to walk home so it wasn’t worth fully changing. It was a weird feeling. The inside of my Chucks were more damp than I’d expected. I must have sweat extra hard. I thought about the inside of Julie’s Chucks too. It was too close a call, I told myself, but I was already dreaming of what shoes she’d wear next.

I got my answer first thing Friday morning. A small part of me was nervous that she wouldn’t show up, perhaps having found the mess in her workout shoes the session before. Thankfully, right on time I heard the door chime ding and turned to see her strolling toward me wearing bright red hightop Chucks, tight black workout shorts, and a white sports bra. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had a backpack over one shoulder in addition to her usual duffle bag. “Ready to finish the week strong?” She asked with a smile as she walked toward her locker. I let out a sigh of relief. “Absolutely!” I said truthfully. I knew that only an hour of hard work stood between me and the chance to play with those beautiful red sneakers. “Good,” she said, “because today is going to be the hardest yet. We leave it all on the field on Fridays. It’s going to be tough but this is how we make your dreams come true. And if we get through it well I have something fun we can do for our cooldown.” My filthy brain chuckled at that. Her Chucks were all the reward I needed. Sure enough, the next 45 minutes were the hardest I’d ever worked. Even Julie looked like she was getting tired. We went through arms, chest, back, and abs. We did the sit-ups again and I got to feel her red hightops, and another exercise where we had to lay down with our head between the ankles of the other person standing, lift our feet up, and have the standing person push our feet toward the ground. It was an intense ab exercise and I was so sore I didn’t even fully appreciate how much I got to touch her Converse while we did it, and watch her touch mine. Finally we got to legs. Box jumps, dead lifts, calf raises, all killed me. Every time I’d start to falter Julie would coach me up. “Focus, you got this, deep breaths, don’t quit. We’re in this together,” she’d say. I tried to return the favor when it was her turn to lift but I don’t think she needed it as much. “Okay last set, I’ll go first to show you how it’s done.” she explained. It was an intense version of squats with a very heavy barbell. She made it look easy enough but when it was my turn I knew I was in trouble. “It’s only 10,” she said, clapping her hands. “I’ll count them down for you. Ten!” I went down and back up slowly.
“Nine, you got this.”
“Eight, keep breathing”
“Seven, that’s it,”
“Six, you’re doing great,”
“Five, that’s it you’re halfway,”
“Four, after this is the fun part,”
“Three, you’re gonna make your dreams come true,”
“Two, finish stroooong,”
I faltered on the last one. It was so heavy and I could feel my legs screaming

“One, come on, come on, get this one up and I’ll let you cum on my sneakers!”

What???
That last sentence gave me such a jolt that I forgot how hard it was. With a rush of adrenaline I lifted the weight to the top one last time and immediately dropped it. I stared at Julie with confusion and fear. “YES! You did it!” She cheered, and put both hands up for a double high-five. I gave it to her without thinking, still in disbelief of what I’d just heard. “I’m so proud of you! Now as promised, I’ve got a fun activity for cooldown. Some stretching, a little cardio, like I said, your dreams coming true.” She was beaming at me with her beautiful smile and dazzlingly white teeth. I still wasn’t sure that I’d heard her correctly on that last set. I was a little lightheaded. She had turned toward the lockers and grabbed the large backpack she had come in with. “What did you say?” I finally managed to stammer out. “You heard it right!” She said as she returned, “I’m going to make you cum on my Chucks! Oh don’t look so surprised,” she added, seeing the look on my face, “I know how you stare at them, I know you were stealing them when I was in the shower. That’s why I brought this!” She lifted the backpack and turned it over. I had just enough time to notice the Converse logo on the bag before a torrent of shoes poured out and thudded on the floor. It had to have been 5 or 6 pairs of Chucks that now lay around our feet. I noticed the black hightops and blue 70s she’d worn for our first two sessions, plus the white highs and white lows she’d worn afterwards. There were also gray hightops and mustard yellow 70s. “I have almost a hundred pairs at home now, but I thought I’d bring a selection of the ones you’ve noticed so far.” she said matter of factly. “Now hurry up and get your cock out, this will be fun!” I was still in shock but I felt myself slowly lowering my shorts and underwear and my cock sprang out to attention. I was standing in the middle of the gym and felt very exposed. “Oooh very nice,” Julie said, rubbing her hands together. “Let’s get started.” She kicked away a few of the shoes on the ground and cleared a spot for her to sit. She propped herself up on her elbows and lifted her legs in the air in my direction. “Come on, get that dick over here,” she instructed cheerfully and clacked her feet together. When I approached she spread her feet for me and then brought them together, squeezing my rock hard cock between her insteps. “Oooooh there we go,” she cooed, satisfied, “does that feel nice? Come on, you can go, this is your reward, remember.” With a groan I reached down and grabbed her ankles. My hips started thrusting almost on their own as I pushed my cock between her red Chucks, fucking them slowly. “Yessss, fuck my sneakers just like that. Oh you’re gonna cum so hard all over them.” Her dirty talk was out of this world. I was in heaven. One of the hottest women I’d ever seen was sitting in a pile of her own sneakers begging for me to shoot a load on her Converse while I fucked her feet. “What else do you want?” she asked gently, “I have all these other shoes, what do you want to see?” I was drooling at that point. She picked up one of the shoes, a white hightop that looked well loved. “You want me to smell it? Stick my face in it? Mmmmmmmm” She moaned as she placed the opening of the shoe over her nose and mouth and breathed in deeply. “Oooh that’s so good, I be you’re so close. I bet you’re gonna love how these red hightops look all plastered in your jizz.” I imagined it and she was right. It was all I wanted to see. I took one more look at her lovingly sniffing the white sneaker and I felt the orgasm rushing up through me. “Oh ffffffuckkkk,” I groaned out, holding her ankles even tighter as my hot cum began to erupt out of me. It splattered off of both ankle patches and dripped down the sides. I pulled back a bit and the second shot rocketed off of the soles. Julie pointed her toes and the third and fourth shots landed across the tongues and laces and dripped off of the toes. It felt so good that I let out a guttural cry. Julie cheered as I stumbled back onto one of the weight benches, my chest heaving.

“Oh my god, that was so much!” Julie said, laughing with delight watching my seed run across her otherwise pristine Converse. “ That was even more than you shot into these the other day!” she said, pointing to the blue pair I had accidentally made a mess of two days before. “Oh, yeah, I’m so sorry. You knew about that?” I asked, feeling embarrassed, which was silly considering the situation. “Psshhh yeah, you soaked it in cum, of course I noticed. Don’t worry though, it’s fine! I got to do the same thing to yours while you were in the shower too!” She beamed mischievously as she stood up, smearing some of the cum from her shoes onto the mats on the floor of the gym. “Wait, what do you mean you did the same?” I asked, confused, remembering how wet my black Chucks felt when I put them on barefoot after the shower. “I mean when you got in the shower I took your shoes into the bathroom, fucked them silly, and blew a huge load in them. I actually got it in both shoes, but I cum a lot.” She explained matter of factly. She had stuck her hand down her tight workout shorts and was pulling and digging around at something. I was still lost, trying to imagine her somehow squirting pussy juice in my shoes. “I told you from the beginning, we’re partners,” She explained as she began to pull her hand out of her shorts. “Whatever you do,” she put both hands on her waistband, “I get to do too!” She pulled her waistband down and out sprang a thick cock that was rapidly swelling to almost 8 inches. My jaw dropped. “You have no idea how hard it is to tuck this thing away discreetly, especially when we’ve been having so much sneaker fun,” Julie giggled as she gently stroked her member. It was almost 2 inches longer than mine, and a bit thicker, but somehow it was still feminine. She was completely hairless, and the skin looked smooth and soft. Her balls were plump and tight. “Well don’t just sit there, get over here, it’s my turn!” She exclaimed, beckoning me. “You know the rules!”

I gulped and slid off the bench. I moved over to the same spot on the floor where she had been sitting. I was surrounded by her sneakers. “Up, gimme those feet. I’ve been ready to fuck these shoes all day.” She said excitedly. I slowly lifted my feet up but I wasn’t as flexible as her. Still, she reached down and grabbed my ankles, lifting my legs up to her crotch level. Just as I had done, she placed my shoes on either side of her cock and slowly began to fuck my feet. It was so strange. I felt the heat and hardness of her cock rubbing through my shoes. Her hips rolled as she slid her long rod between them. “Yesssssss this is exactly what I needed.” She groaned. “You want to do a little something for me? I was really hoping to see you play a little with those gray hightops. They’re brand new.” She pointed at the Converse in question and I reached over to pick them up. “That’s right, put one on your face like I did.” She commanded. Her voice had returned to Coach Mode. “And I was hoping to maybe see you put your cock in the other?” she added. That part was less of a command and more of a request. At this point I was in a dream state. My beautiful personal trainer not only had a huge cock, she was also fucking my sneakers and asking me to play with her massive collection of shoes. I slid one of the gray hightops over my member that was already starting to get a little hard again, and put the other to my face. She was right, they must have been brand new. “Oooh that’s right, I haven’t even stuck my own dick in those yet, you’re popping their sneaker cherry,” she moaned. “Oh you look so cute sniffing those sexy little shoes I’m so glad you’re a dirty sneaker slut just like me.” I blushed very hard at that but I knew in my heart I couldn’t argue. I was getting off on her fucking my own sneakers while I stuck my dick in hers.

“Okay, okay, hold on,” she said, breathing deeply, and pulling her throbbing cock out from between my feet. “I do want to cream your naughty little Chucks but I had more stuff planned. Are you ready for some stretching?” She let go of my feet. I nodded, still not taking the gray sneaker away from my face. “God you have such a perfect attitude!” She squealed, “Exactly what I like to see. Now get on all fours and I’ll pile my shoes around you.” She instructed. She peeled her shorts off the rest of the way and helped me get into position. “Ooh I have an idea, take your shirt off and put your hands in these,” she said, holding out her black hightops. I obliged and she tied the laces up tight around my wrists. “Perfect. Now you just relax and focus on your breathing. Close your eyes.” She instructed. I did as I was told, enjoying the feeling of being totally naked except for sneakers on my hands and feet. I jumped a little when I felt her hand closing around my cock gently. “You’re okay, just relax,” she said softly, reassuring me. She stroked me like she was milking a cow, “this is going to feel a bit strange but I promise that you’ll get to cum at least one more time and it will feel amazing.” Suddenly I felt a cold sensation on my butt and something wiggling against my asshole. “Shhhh it’s just a finger,” she whispered, still gently stroking my cock. Her finger pressed against my anus and slipped inside. “See, there you go, just relaaaxxxx,” she said, as though she were instructing a meditative yoga class. “Enjoy the feeling, focus on the sneakers all around you.” She reached down and arranged her shoes so that they were all in a ring around me, toes facing toward us. She continued to work her finger into my ass. “Now this is where it will feel good,” she said and pressed against something inside me. My cock immediately got rock hard, even though it was still dribbling from the last cumshot only a few minutes before. “Yes, feel that. Now we’re going to start to stretch. Just relax, focus on your breathing” she was coaching me again. I took a deep breath, focusing on relaxing my asshole and enjoying her hand milking my cock. I felt her enter me again, this time with two fingers. She was right, it was a stretch, but after a few seconds I was able to relax and unclench. “There you goooo,” she soothed, “stretch it out.” She began working both fingers in and out, pressing against that spot inside me that made my cock so hard it hurt. I felt her hand leave my cock and she shifted around a little behind me. “You like these red hightops, don’t you?” She asked soothingly. I nodded. “How about this,” she said, and reached forward. She had been unlacing her red shoes and taking them off her feet. I could smell the sweat and my own cum on the shoe as she held it near my face. She pointed the toe at my mouth and I didn’t need to be told what to do next. I opened wide and felt the sneaker fill my mouth. My own cum was still splattered across it and it dripped onto my tongue, tasting bitter, sweet, and salty all at once. Again, my vision straight ahead was now fully blocked by the shoe. “One last touch,” she whispered and I felt her fingers leave my ass. I felt slightly empty, which surprised me. I inhaled sharply and tasted more of my cum as I felt the other red sneaker slip over my cock. The laces were pulled around my waist and tied to hold it in place. “Okay,” she said softly, “now for our last exercise.”

I moaned as I felt something cool and slippery push against my anus once again but I knew it wasn’t a finger. I took a deep breath, tasting the sneaker in my mouth and forced myself to relax. Whatever it was popped inside the ring of my asshole and I heard Julie whimper behind me. Her hands grabbed my hips and pulled as it slid deeper, past what I assumed was my prostate. “You want to check your form?” I heard her say softly into my ear. I already knew what was happening but I forgot that there were so many mirrors in this place. To my right the whole wall was reflective and I turned to look just in time for Julie to pull back slowly and then push her cock deep into me once again. I groaned as I saw the mirror and Julie groaned as well. There I was, black Converse on my hands and feet. A cum-drenched red hightop shoved in my mouth, another tied onto my cock, down on all fours, and truly the hottest woman I’d ever seen was fucking my asshole with her huge cock. To my surprise I saw that she had put her yellow hightops on her feet and she had shoved one of her white lowtops in her own mouth just like me. She groaned as she thrust again. With each time she did it, I felt my body relax and resist less. I also felt my cock throb inside her red sneaker. My mind was breaking with the combination of pain and pleasure. I don’t know how long it took for her to work her way up, but soon she was ramming my virgin butthole quickly, her balls slapping against the heel of the shoe on my dick. I thought I could feel my dick leaking precum but I had no way to know. I had become a degraded sneaker slut and I was being used like one. Tears were forming in my eyes. I looked toward the mirror again and saw Julie. She was shaking with pleasure, too. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed tight. She suddenly reached down and forcefully grabbed the sneaker on my dick and started stroking it up and down. I whimpered even harder, desperate to finally cum. My cock was so hard it felt like it would explode. I sucked desperately at the shoe in my mouth, tasting every drop of cum on it, imagining filling its partner. With that thought I heard Julie’s breath get shorter and a squeal rise in her throat. She rammed her cock even faster into my ass and I finally felt sweet relief. Every nerve of my body exploded as I shook. I could feel my balls tensing with each pump of the hottest, thickest spunk that poured into the red Chuck on my dick. “Yes! Oh, Yes! Fill my little sneaker! God your ass is so good! Eeeeeeeeeeeee,” Julie squealed. Just as I finished cumming I felt her dick leave my asshole entirely. I slumped over with exhaustion, unable to hold myself up anymore. I spat out the cum soaked red shoe in my mouth and looked down just in time. Julie had shoved the white lowtop back into her mouth and was pumping her dick with both hands, aiming directly at my feet. She was still moaning like a pornstar when it finally happened. A fire hose of cum blasted out of her girlcock. Her aim was true, and it splattered across my hightops. I felt some of it splash onto my ankles. Almost immediately I could feel it soaking in. My feet felt hot. All I could do was groan out one last “fuuuuuuccckkkk” as I watched my shoes get completely soaked in hot spunk. Julie shuddered three or four times, still moaning, before falling back and laying on the gym mat.

I don’t know how long we both lay there recovering, but eventually we stirred. I felt Julie untie the laces around my waist and the red Chuck flopped to the floor, dripping cum out of the holes on the side. My cock was a mess and was completely soft by now, having given everything it could. I used my teeth to untie the laces of the shoes on my hands and stretched my fingers. “Whew!” Julie said cheerfully, with the same enthusiasm she usually has at the end of her training sessions. “That was incredible. You’re such a good workout partner!” She said, laughing as she helped me up. I smiled at her weakly. “You know,” I said, “I thought I got to do all the stuff you did.” She chuckled again. “You know what? You’re absolutely right. I totally broke the rules. How about this,” she said, moving closer to me, “You don’t look like you’re in any shape to return the favor, but I owe you one. You said you live nearby, right? How about we meet at your place Monday morning. I have a… different workout routine in mind for us going forward. And I have so many Chucks that you haven’t seen yet.” She kissed me on the cheek before turning on her heel and walking toward the shower. Her ass and cock swinging with each step. I guess she was right, she really does make dreams come true.
chucko

Post by chucko »

The inspiration for Julie came from the all the gym girls I've been seeing on Instagram lately who seem to always wear Converse. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Awesome work as usual!
haithar

Post by haithar »

Following
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

These stories are amazing. Would love to read one with keds
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

I've been a big fan of converse and converse fetish stories so I figured I'd write my own. I don't know how much of this I'll write but some of these events are based on a true story. I hope you guys like it and will be posting the first 2 chapters today.

The Girl with the Black Converse
Chapter 1- Captivation

“Breathe them in, isn’t the aroma absolutely intoxicating?” a female voice said in a seductful yet commanding tone.

“Yes goddess, your aroma is divine!” a man replied with a deep inhale. A man completely naked, with a collar wrapped around his neck was kneeling before a beautiful woman sitting in an antique chair resembling a throne. She wore a black eye mask over her eyes framed by straight blonde hair with a streak of red on one side. She wore a bright red bodysuit covering her torso and waist but revealing her pale smooth legs. At the base of the throne was a dirty black converse low top sneaker which had seen plenty of wear and dirt. The man’s face was buried in the sneaker as he deeply inhaled from the shoe. The woman placed her feet on top of the man’s head, one foot having the other dirty sneaker while the other had a dirty white sock. She grinned as she gleefully pushed the man deeper into the sneaker as he moaned with pleasure, his dick twitching with every breath.

“You belong at my feet, you covet them, worship them” she said smirking, “you are my little sneaker slave forever.” She closed her eyes contently listening to the man deep breathing in her shoes. “I’m going to count to 3, you will take a deep breath after each count. One the count of 3, you have my permission to cum,” she commanded.

“Yes goddess,” the man dutifully replied, face still buried in the black low top, “as you command.”

“One…” she said as the man inhaled deeply before exhaling through his mouth.

“Two…” she said her tone rising as the man breathed in her foot stink again. With each breath his dick twitched harder and harder but he could not cum until she commanded.

“Three!” the woman said-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sounded a bedside alarm, as a man reached out from under the covers of his bed to shut it off. The clock read 6:00am, it was barely light out. Conner laid in his bed looking at his ceiling fan, a little too lazy to get himself up. With a sigh, he crawled out of bed and checked his phone for messages. He had some texts from his friend James about the football game the night before that Conner didn’t attend. Conner opened his social media page and clicked on the page of a woman named Crystal McIntyre. Conner scrolled through her status, seeing pictures of her at a boat party with some of her girl friends. He stopped at a picture of her kissing a man, with a sigh Conner closed the app and went in for a shower.

Conner dressed himself in a light blue collared shirt, gray slacks, black loafers and a gray jacket with a tie that had little avocados on it. Conner walked into his kitchen to make some coffee, only to realize he forgot to buy more coffee mix.

“Dammit, alright breakfast at Dunkin i guess” he sighed before grabbing the simple lunch he made the night before and his keys. Parked outside in the driveway was a dark silver Tesla Model 3. The driveway connected to a single story 3 bed pastel blue house with stone accents. Conner started the car and drove to his local Dunkin to grab a quick breakfast. On the way there he thought about what he would do this weekend, it being friday and he always had the weekends off. Conner was 26 but had made some very smart choices for his age. He had graduated college a few years back with a degree in finance majoring in investment banking. It wasn’t his passion, but Conner wanted a stable, financially rewarding job, unlike his older brother. Maybe he’d call up his friend James and see if they would see a movie or something.

Conner pulled his car into a space at the Dunkin, the coffee shop was in a strip mall so there was no drive thru although it would have been preferred this morning. Conner lived in a college town, in fact it was the same college he graduated from years ago and the Dunkin was less than a mile from the campus. As he walked towards the shop Conner got a text from James asking him if he was free tonight after work. Conner wasn’t sure what to reply. As Conner stood in the parking lot thinking about his text James sent him another text.

There's going to be a party on campus tonight, come with us bro. You need to get out a little. You know there will be some hot babes there. James texted.

Conner started to text, I think I'll just stay in…

Conner stopped as he saw a woman with blonde hair riding a bike pulling up alongside the store. She was wearing a floral kimono cardigan, capri jeans, and black low-top converse sneakers. She chained her bike to the pole and walked inside the Dunkin. Conner followed in behind her, not taking his eyes off her. He stood behind her in line taking in her outfit. She looked like she could be 5’8” as she was a little shorter than he was at 5’10” but he loved her outfit, especially her shoes. She was busy texting on her phone and Conner noticed she had a backpack on, was she a student at the college? What was her name? Was she single? What size are her shoes? What did they smell like?- Conner snapped to reality as he saw she was next but she wasn’t paying attention.

Conner tapped the girl on the shoulder with a timid, “Excuse me.”

The girl turned around, Conner saw a streak of red in her blonde hair as she pulled out an ear bud. “Huh?” She replied with a sweet voice.

“Oh um, you’re next,” he pointed out with a smile. She laughed, thanked him then proceeded to place an order for a coffee and a coffee roll. Conner stared at her shoes the whole time, he couldn’t figure out why he was drawn to them right now but he was. She stepped aside to wait for her order to be ready. Conner ordered a coffee and a coffee roll, absentmindedly mirroring her order.

“Copycat,” the girl said with a chuckle, “you copied my order.”

“Oh yeah, I guess I did,” Conner nervously replied. She smiled and went back to browsing her phone. Conner noticed she had a logo from one of the college sororities on her white t-shirt.

“You go to school here?” Conner chirped out. The girl looked up at Conner and replied, “Yeah, but the coffee on campus sucks, Dunkin ' is way better.”

Conner nodded in agreement, as he glanced at her sneakers again. “I like your shoes,” he suddenly said out loud and quickly looked up at her.

“Huh? Oh thanks, they’re my favorite!” She replied with a bright smile, “nice tie! I know it's a meme but isn’t avocado toast so good?”

“I’ve never tried it,” Conner replied, rubbing the back of his head as their orders were called.

“Well, next time, you should order it cause I know you’ll love it,” she confidently said, grabbing her food. “Have a nice day!” She waved goodbye and walked towards the door but stopped to answer a text. Without checking if anyone was looking, Conner quickly snapped a picture of her, grabbed his food and left the coffee shop shortly after she did. Conner watched her ride away on her bike, staring at those black converse as she turned the corner towards campus. Conner sighed and walked back to his car.

As Conner sat in his car, he stared at the picture of the most gorgeous blonde bombshell he’d ever laid eyes on. He was mesmerized by this girl, especially those converse. The more he stared at them, the more he felt his pants get tighter. He looked at his crotch and saw he had a raging boner from this girl’s chuck taylors! Without thinking, Conner unzipped his pants and began to feverishly masterbate while staring at the blonde’s converse. He breathed heavily as his mind was racing with the idea of being with this girl and kissing down her legs until he got to her chucks. He imagined himself slowly dragging his tongue alongside the white sidewall until he got to the toe cap. He felt a soft hand grasp his cock firmly as it stroked him while he heard the blonde girl whisper in his ear “go ahead, you know you want to taste them more”. Conner was holding the girl’s black low tops in his hand then he shoved the toe cap into his mouth. He licked circles around the toe as the girl pumped his cock harder and harder and harder until 3 jets of thick cum erupted from his cock onto the steering wheel. Conner had to catch his breath as he suddenly realized he had just masturbated in public, to a girl’s converse of all things! He quickly took some napkins in the glovebox, cleaned up the steering wheel and put his dick away; he wasn’t sure if he was seen.

It had been a very strange morning, but Conner felt better than he had in a long time. He started his car and looked at his phone.
James texted him again Bro its a mixer, all the sororities and frats are having a party. You have to come, all the sorority girls will be there. What else have you got going on tonight?

Looking at the text he was about to send, Conner deleted it and replied, Hell yeah I’ll be there. Conner drove to work, smiling at the chance to find the blonde with the black converse.
Last edited by Daddy_DZ on Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Chapter 2- Infatuation

Conner sat at his desk at work in the banking firm, staring at his computer screen but not engaging in his daily tasks. Conner was a junior investment advisor for a well known banking firm assisting clients with their investments in the market as well as retirement accounts. As Conner stared at his screen he kept thinking about the blonde girl from the coffee shop, her wavy blonde hair, those toned legs behind her capri jeans, those slightly dirty and gorgeous black converse. Did she have more pairs he wondered or were those the only ones she wore. Conner had to meet this girl again, he eagerly waited for the shift to end at 4 so he could race home and prepare for the party.

Conner had graduated from college 4 years ago however his best friend James was a staff member on campus having fallen in love with the idea of being at college forever. It wasn’t a job Conner liked but James had been his friend since high school so he knew the guy wasn’t lazy, just had little life skills outside of working as a custodian at the college. It would be a little odd to go to a college party being much older than the girls there, however Conner was itching for the chance to meet the blonde girl again, if nothing else, he at least needed to know her name. At 4 Conner raced home to get ready for the party which would only be a few hours away.

Conner looked at his wardrobe thinking to himself what he was going to wear, he sorted through nearly a dozen polos until he came across a crimson red polo with an elephant embroidered by the collar. Crystal bought him that shirt on their first anniversary. Crystal never wore converse, she thought they looked ugly, insisting on only wearing Uggs or gladiator sandals; Conner always hated them. He put on the polo and some navy jeans before having an idea about his shoes. Conner quickly threw on his loafers and raced towards the local outlet mall where he knew there was a shoe store. Conner picked out a pair of crisp new black low converse, a size 9 and went home to complete the outfit. As he drove home he thought to himself that when he meets this girl again they can talk about their matching shoes, or maybe not talk about them but hook up together in just their matching converse. Conner noticed his thoughts had once again given him a raging boner, something he needed to take care of before the party.

Once he got home he quickly opened up his laptop and air-dropped his picture of the blonde onto his computer to make the image even bigger. He sat at the foot of the bed with his own converse on and began to stroke himself to this girl’s dirty black chucks. He thought to himself what it would be like to bump into her at this party and sweep her off her converse clad feet. He imagined her giving him the most intense blowjob he’d ever gotten, naked except for her chucks. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, her tongue flicking at the tip of his dick. Conner moaned with pleasure he shot out 2 bursts of cum onto the floor of his room. He breathed heavily as he cleaned himself up and closed his laptop but failed to notice it was slightly still open as he left to head to the party.

Opting to take his own car there Conner met up with James outside the frat house. James and Conner fist bumped as James was very excited to see Conner.

“Hey man you finally left the Bat-cave, let's go!” James said as the two friends fist bumped. “They must be working you hard at the firm huh?”

“Yeah,” Conner replied, “boss is a hardass sometimes but I’m here tonight.” Conner noticed a tall asian man was with James.

“Conner this is my boy Tao,” James introduced Conner to the asian man, “he was hired to help out in the science building.”

“Nice to meet you Tao,” Conner fist bumps Tao, “I’m a friend of James from way back.”

“Yeah he told me about you,” Tao replied, lighting up a cigarette, “he said you work downtown in a bank that's what's up.”

“Yeah something like that, investment banking isn’t the same as normal banking,” Conner replied, brushing away the smoke.

“Alright let's get inside, I can already see there's a ton of hot chicks in there!” James said excitedly. The three men walked inside Conner paying the cover charge so all three men could get drinks. Conner got himself a beer and walked around the frat house. All over the place were women in short skirts and casual party clothes. The party was already in full swing as the DJ played remixes of popular dance songs. Conner saw James playing against some frat boys at beer pong and saw Tao talking to a girl who was likely a freshman but she was in college so Conner paid it no mind. He looked all over for the blonde girl from before but was having no luck. He wasn’t even too sure what house she belonged to. Conner sighed, and went to a keg to get himself another drink.

Conner pumped himself another beer and looked out at all the younger 20-somethings dancing in the living room. He wished he was dancing with the blonde girl but after nearly 2 hours at the party failing to mingle, Conner was bummed out. A short black haired girl approached him and tried to flirt with him. She was wearing a cute teal blouse with jean shorts and black Nike sneakers; sadly not Conner’s type tonight.

“Hey there,” the girl said with a little bit of a wobble in her step, “you should dance with me.”

“No thanks, I’m good.” Conner said politely.

“Why won’t you dance with me?” The girl pressed him, “you’re hot come on let's dance!”

Conner put his hand up and apologized, “Sorry, you’re very cute but I’m waiting for someone.”

“Your loss asshole,” the black haired girl said as she stumbled away onto the dancefloor. Conner sighed thinking this was a waste of time. He finished his drink and was about to leave when he felt James grab his shoulder, “Come on bro shots!”
Conner was dragged to another room where 6 people were gathered and a bottle of vodka was being poured into 6 shot glasses. Conner hadn’t planned on getting drunk but the peer pressure was too much and forced himself to down the shot. As he winced from the alcohol he looked up and noticed someone through the crowd in the other room. Could that be her? Conner got up as he heard James ask where he was going, but Conner was fixated on what he saw. Stepping into the main room and looking across the crowd, he saw blonde hair with a red streak. She was here, but he couldn’t see her feet.

Conner pushed his way through the crowd, making his way through the crowd until he had made it to her. She was dressed differently from this morning, instead wearing a white tank top with the pop star Pink written across it, low cut jean shorts, white ankle socks and there they were…the black low top converse from this morning!

Conner had to come up with an idea on how to start a conversation with her, it's not like he could just walk up to her without a proper ice-breaker. He then heard a girl call out “Hey Maddie come do shots with us!” and saw the blonde look over and shout back “Ok!” Conner took his chance to talk to her again and approached her. He pretended to bump into her seeing if she recognized him.

“Oh I'm sorry,” he said, hoping she’d respond.

“It's cool,” she replied, giving him a quick glance then looking down at her phone. Conner wanted to start a conversation but was having trouble finding the words.

“Wait a minute…avocado toast right?” He heard her say as she looked at him, “from dunkin this morning, i thought you looked familiar.”

Conner pretended to suddenly recognize her, “Oh yes,” he said with a laugh, “you’re the girl with the cute converse.” He said suddenly finding some confidence. He noticed she had gorgeous green eyes as she smiled back.

“Yup, I still got them on even though I’ve been all over the place today. I’m not sure I even had a chance to take them off.” She chuckled to herself.

Conner’s dick got hard at the sound of that. It had been a fairly hot day out today, imagining this blonde beauty sweating in those chucks all day long. They must be so stinky, he hoped they reeked.

“Sorry I’m going to go meet my friend but it was nice seeing you again,” she smiled and took a step away.

“Did you want to get a drink with me?” Conner said, hoping to entice her.

She stopped and faced him, “Yeah sure, I was actually going to do some shots, want to come?...” She asked pausing for his name.

“Yeah, and I’m Conner by the way,” he said, picking up on her cue.

“Hi Conner, I’m Madison but everyone calls me Maddie,” she smiled, pushing back a tuft of hair behind her ear. Conner and Madison both walked to the shots table as Maddison eagerly downed 3 shots as Conner barely got through 2. She laughed and didn’t seem to leave Conner’s side throughout the night. Conner kept staring at her converse, imagining how they must smell and taste.

After 2 more hours a lot of people started to migrate to other parties or back to their apartments. Conner and Madison were talking on the couch, the conversation was fun and Madison laughed a lot. She had 2 more shots in that time bringing her up to 5 and she was feeling the effects very much.

She leaned on Conner’s chest and moaned, “You smell good.”

His heart racing Conner moved his foot to be alongside hers and chuckled, “I just noticed, I’m a copycat again. I’m wearing the same shoes as you.”

“Oh my god you are!” She said loudly, “You’re always copying me Conner.” She laughed drunkenly poking his face. She stared at her converse for a few moments.

“These are my favorite shoes,” she said, “I have like 4 other pairs at home but these are my favorites- no my red ones are my favorite- no wait my black high tops!” She fell back on the couch laughing. She lifted her legs up and rested them on Conner’s lap, her converse right by his dick. Conner’s heart was racing again as he felt his boner get even harder as Madison’s converse laid on top. Suddenly she raised her shoe up to his face.

“You like my shoes?” She drunkenly asked moving her ankle back and forth in his face.

Conner gulped, “Hell yeah, they’re hot” he said out loud making her laugh.

“Kiss them,” he heard her say. Conner looked at her gorgeous smiling face then back at the low top sneaker mere inches from his face. He smirked and placed a kiss on the canvas as she laughed, “You’re funny, and you’re cute Conner.”

“Thanks,” he replied, taking in what he just did. Not only did he find the sneaker girl he’d dreamt about all day, but he got to kiss her shoes; even if it was only a drunken encounter. Suddenly he noticed her get up as she leaned in to make out with him. Conner couldn’t believe it, suddenly Madison’s tongue had navigated its way into his mouth and the couple were making out like a couple of horny teenagers. He felt her hand reach between his legs and rub his already rock hard dick. She moaned as she began to rub Conner through his jeans, he could barely contain himself from messing up his pants. Conner didn’t want it to end when suddenly Madison got off him and stumbled out the front door. She left her phone on the couch beside him, so he grabbed it and followed her outside.

Conner saw Madison vomiting on the ground by the bushes. He knelt down beside her making sure to keep her hair back as she puked. With the streetlight above them, Conner got a glance at the underside of Madison’s converse, the heels had a fair amount of wear as did the diamond pattern; these were certainly worn sneakers. Madison stopped puking and looked around calling for a girl named Sarah and Aly but no one responded. Conner offered her cellphone but her friends weren’t picking up. Madison decided she’d walk home since her apartment wasn’t too far but she was stumbling an awful lot.

Conner gently grabbed her wrist, “I’m good to drive, I’ll take you home.”

Madison smirked, “Take me to your place instead.” Conner smiled and nodded before putting her in his car and driving back to his house. All along the car ride Conner glanced at Madison’s shoes as she hummed a pop song. The couple pulled up to Conner’s house as Madison asked, “Your parents have a nice place, you sure they won’t mind?”

Conner laughed to himself, “It’ll be fine, let's get you inside.” Conner walked Madison inside, he could tell she was still quite drunk as she was having trouble walking straight. Madison stumbled into the living room as Conner locked the door and placed his key in the key bowl.

“I want to see your bed so we can get to know each other better,” Madison coyly slurred.

Conner took her hand and led her to his bedroom where she immediately laid on the bed. “Come join me silly,” she said, invitingly rubbing a spot next to her.

“Let me just pee real quick, hold on,” Conner said as he rushed to the bathroom. He was sure Madison would immediately kick her shoes off being on the bed now but he was amazed at how far this had gotten. How far was Conner willing to take it though? Conner washed his hands after finishing up in the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom to see Madison was passed out on his bed. He called her name but she didn’t answer, so he sighed that this was where things ended tonight but also glad to not take advantage of this beautiful woman. Conner was about to leave to sleep on the couch when he decided to quickly remove Madison’s converse.

He walked into the living room with them and immediately placed one to his nose for a smell. They were very smelly, sweaty and hot from being on her feet all day long. They were listed as size 7 ½ mens 9 ½ women’s. He inhaled loudly from her sneaker, soaking in her cheesy foot stench. The shoes certainly had some wear but not as worn as he first thought and though they were moderately dirty they were not filthy; Madison took good care of her shoes.

His heart racing, Conner sat on his couch never letting Madison’s chuck leave his nose. He undid his pants and his twitching erection sprung out from his jeans. Not sure if he’d get caught Conner’s dick was calling the shots here. He shoved his 10” throbbing cock into Madison’s converse and fucked her sneaker. He kept imagining it was her that he was fucking as she held her sneaker over his face forcing him to breath in her foot funk. He pounded her shoes faster and harder until he knew he was about to let out a loud moan from his orgasim. Thinking fast, he shoved Madison’s shoe into his mouth and moaned into the sneaker as his cock pumped cum into the blonde’s other sneaker. Conner came for several seconds in what was undoubtedly the most powerful orgasm of his life.

He spit her shoe out of his mouth and placed the soiled chucks by the bedroom door. He didn’t know what to expect in the morning, and he didn’t care. Conner went to sleep with the biggest grin on his face that night.

A few hours later Madison was stirring on the bed when she opened her eyes to notice the partially open laptop on the desk in the room…
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Very nice! Well written, nice build up! I would love to read the next chapters :D
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Chapter 3- Temptation

Waking up with a pounding headache, Madison wasn’t sure what time it was or who’s bathroom she was washing her face in. She looked at herself in the mirror as her makeup had smeared onto the pillow in the connecting bedroom. She wasn’t sure how things went last night, getting drunk like that made the night’s events fuzzy. She dried off her face and decided to exit the bedroom, hoping she’d didn’t have a drunken hookup with a sleazy frat boy.

Madison opened the door to the living room and saw a nicely decorated but modest room. There was a couch big enough for 3 people, a wall mounted 60” TV and a small dining room set with a connecting kitchen at the far end. It also looked like there might be a patio connected to the living room but the drapes made it hard to tell. Madison noticed Conner had passed out on the couch confirming he did take her to his home. She couldn’t help but wonder what happened when they got here. She knocked on the wall beside her waking Conner up.

“Good morning,” she said with an awkward smile, “hope I didn’t startle you.”

Conner yawned as he waved hello before getting up and revealing he was shirtless. Madison blushed and darted her eyes away with an awkward, “Your shirt.” Clueing Conner to quickly throw his shirt on; he was so embarrassed. Though she only looked briefly, Madison could tell Conner was in great shape. He looked like he might have had a six pack which was appealing, however this wasn’t the time to think about that.

“I guess you took me to your place,” Madison said, feeling quite embarrassed about getting so drunk. She looked down and put her arm behind her back grabbing her other arm. “Sorry if I was a handful last night.”

Picking up on her embarrassment Conner rushed to reassure her, “It was no trouble at all, and honestly you passed out pretty quickly.”

“Oh I did,” she laughed back, “normally I can hold my liquor better than that.”

“Well you outdrank me,” Conner chuckled, “but yeah I took you here, you passed out on the bed and I slept out here.”

Madison was surprised by the honesty in his voice, “Wow that's really cool, thank you. You know most guys wouldn’t do that.”

“I’m not like most guys,” Conner replied, making Madison blush for a moment. She winced from her hangover.

“Ugh you wouldn’t happen to have any coffee would you?” She asked, gripping her head, “This hangover sucks.”

“Sorry all out, but we could go grab some if you’d like,” Conner offered.

Madison shook her head no, “I actually should probably get back to my place before I forget to feed my fish. I should probably order an Uber.” She looked back in the bedroom, “Where are my shoes?”

“I left them by the door,” he pointed out, “if you want I can give you a ride, no charge.”

“Yeah that sounds great actually,” Madison replied as she placed her foot inside her shoe and noticed it felt wet, “Ugh did I spill something on these last night? I’m gonna have to give these chucks a good cleaning when I get home.”

Conner walked into his kitchen and grabbed a tube of wipes, “If you can wait a moment let me do it. It's the least I can do for your trouble.”

Madison looked at Conner for a moment before slipping her shoe off her foot, “If you want sure,” she said, handing Conner her black chucks.

Conner had to contain himself as he held Maddie’s shoes in his hands. He was about to scrub this blonde goddess’s converse clean as she watched. He wanted nothing more than to crawl over on all fours and lick every speck of dirt and smudge clean with his tongue but he couldn’t do that right now. Instead he used the sanitary wipes to scrub her shoes, making sure to be thorough as he removed as much dirt and scuffs as possible. He even went so far as to wipe the soles down. The whole experience was deeply erotic for Conner, he could feel his dick getting erect throughout the cleaning. After a few minutes and wipes Conner was finished. He noticed Madison sat next to him on the couch watching the whole time, unsure if she noticed his erection..

“You really got into it,” she said with a look of amazement in her voice as she took back her shoes, “you even did the soles- except you missed a spot.” Conner leaned in to see only for Maddie to tap his face with her shoe as a joke.

“You cleaned them better than I would, thank you,” she said, slipping them back on, “maybe I’ll hire you to clean my collection.” She laughed. Conner thought to himself how amazing that would be if he could use his tongue on her whole collection. Conner slipped his own converse on and grabbed the keys before leaving. The two got into Conner’s car and drove through town to an apartment a few blocks off from the main campus.

As Conner pulled up to the apartment complex he saw Maddie sending some texts likely to her friends. She unbuckled herself from the car and was about to leave but was this the end of all of this? Was this just a one night stand with the most gorgeous and amazing woman Conner had met in years? With his heart racing Conner went for it.

“Madison, I’d like to see you again,” he said as she was about to open the door, “let me take you out tonight. I know this great sushi place downtown and we could take a walk by the pier.”

Madison looked back at him thinking for a moment. Conner was entranced by her gorgeous green eyes as he eagerly waited for her response. “Yeah that sounds great actually!” She smiled. Conner’s heart nearly exploded as the seemingly one night stand had a chance to continue. The two exchanged phone numbers and Conner agreed to be at the apartment by 5:30 to pick her up. The two shared a quick hug before Madison walked into the apartment complex and Conner couldn’t see her anymore.

As Conner sat in his car thinking about how he now had a date with Madison, he received a text from James.

Bro what happened last night? You get your dick wet with that blonde chick? Details my dude! Read James’s text.

No, she passed out almost immediately and I slept on the couch. Conner replied.

You didn’t fuck her? Who cares if she’s passed out, just wake her and fuck her brains out. She looks like a total slut. You missed out. James texted back.

Conner didn’t like James’s idea of taking advantage of a drunk girl like that, he had more integrity. Conner tossed his phone aside and drove home; the idea of a date and what Madison would wear to it was making Conner’s boner from before so much harder. He needed to take care of it ASAP.

Shortly after arriving back home Conner sat on his bed, thinking about James’s text and Madison laying there the night before. He wondered what would have happened if she didn’t pass out and instead he joined her. He imagined his hands digging his way down the sides of her denim shorts, pulling them down to reveal her drenched panties. He felt her soft hands unzipping his pants and firmly grabbing onto his rock hard dick. He pulled her panties aside and shoved his dick hard into her moist cunt as she let out a loud moan of pleasure. Conner grabbed her sneaker clad foot and her breast as he saw himself pounding the drunk blonde violently. She moaned in tandem with his every thrust as her hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. He felt himself reaching his climax as he saw her throw her head back in an orgasm before he snapped back to reality and spewed a load of cum onto his desk and laptop.

Conner breathed heavily for a few moments, these orgasms were more intense than when he’d just jerk off to regular porn. As he grabbed a hand towel from his hamper he noticed his laptop was slightly open. He lifted up the screen and remembered the last thing on there was the candid picture taken of Madison. He moved the screen up and moved the cursor to undo the screen saver and there was the picture he took of her. Had she seen it last night? She couldn’t have, could she though? Conner shook it off and cleaned himself off in the shower.

It was a little before 5:30pm as Conner drove up to the apartment complex to pick up Madison. He was wearing dark gray shorts, a blue polo and the black converse from the night before. He also made sure to wear his Rolex watch, a graduation gift his grandfather bought him, on his left wrist. He eagerly anticipated to see what Madison would be wearing for their date, he knew she’d be stunning. He saw the doors open and he knew this was her. She was wearing a dark green floral tank top, a denim skirt, a small black handbag, nylons covering her legs, and at her feet were not low tops but black high top converse..

She got inside the car and the two hugged, “Wow you look amazing, your tank top is very cute. Decided to go with high tops tonight?”

“I had a feeling you’d like it,” she replied, thanking him for the compliments. Just knowing she wore those sneakers for him was very hot. Conner couldn’t wait to get this date started so the couple drove off downtown. The two engaged in small talk on the way. Conner learned Madison is the youngest of 3 with 2 older brothers who all made careers in the air force while Conner’s older brother works a dead-end job as a supervisor for a fast food chain. Madison was from a small town several states away while Conner’s family lives on the other side of the country and the only family he has in the area is his grandfather who also works in the most successful financial firm in the state.

Conner pulled into a parking garage but noticed the only floor not full was the roof which was the 5th floor. The two parked and took the elevator down to the main business district. Downtown’s business district had a very retro style to the businesses and buildings. Many old buildings from the 1950s & 60s were renovated on the inside to be modern while the city preserved the classic exteriors. It was charming and Madison was beaming as she did a little window shopping at some small businesses as the couple walked to the sushi restaurant. Conner couldn’t resist staring at her high tops, she was absolutely stunning in them, even more so than the low-tops. Conner grew more excited watching them until Madison called his name.

“Conner, what're you looking at?” She wondered, “You said the place was called ‘Umi’ right? Is this it?” She said standing in front of the sushi place. Conner opened the door for her and the two were seated. They engaged in more small talk about Madison’s studies. She was majoring in business management, the thing you study when you don’t quite know what you want to be. Conner briefly talked about his job but it went a little over Madison’s head. Their orders came and Madison was enjoying her meal of salmon and tuna rolls. Conner was about to take a bite of his roll until he felt her sneaker step on his. She didn’t seem to notice but Conner loved the weight of her shoe on him, he started to get excited imagining her stepping on his face or even his dick. Conner ate his meal with his cock erect in his pants nearly the whole time as Madison never moved her foot off him until it was time to leave.

The two held hands as they walked side by side to a long pier built next to a river that flowed alongside downtown. The town had set up hung lights on wire across the pier which looked like stars above the couple. Conner saw a gazebo at the end of the pier was empty. He motioned for Maddie to take a rest there and sit. Madison sat down and placed her feet up on the bench leaning her head on Conner’s shoulder.

“I’ve been on my feet so much lately it's not even funny,” she complained.

“Here let me help,” Conner said, positioning him in front of her feet and facing her. Slowly he untied the laces of the first shoe and slid the black high top chuck off Madison’s foot. He wanted nothing more but to deeply inhale tonight’s foot funk, sure that all the walking had made Madison’s shoes smelly with her foot sweat. He had to resist the temptation as he slowly and methodically massaged the ball of her foot in little circles. He heard Madison moan a little as she enjoyed the rub, so Conner slowly moved up the arch; caressing and massaging her beautiful feet. His mouth was practically salivating as he wanted so badly for her to shove her nylon size 9 feet deep into his mouth and suck on her toes; once again the temptation was killing him but he couldn’t risk losing this dream girl.

Madison noticed something as Conner focused on rubbing her feet; having now moved onto her other foot. She thought she saw it back at the house but wasn’t too sure, but Conner couldn’t hide his erection from her this time. It all started coming together however she stayed silent as Conner massaged her foot. She smirked devilishly as she moved her free foot over Conner’s crotch confirming his dick was quite erect.

Conner quickly felt her foot on his erect shaft and protested for a moment before being shushed by Madison who whispered, “My time to massage you.” Conner breathed deeply as Madison’s nylon covered foot slowly and firmly rubbed up and down on Conner’s erection. She was pressing it hard and Conner loved it so much. He heard her whisper, “Undo your pants.” Conner didn’t miss a beat and quickly unzipped his pants so his dick was exposed and was now in direct contact with Madison’s nylon covered foot. She continued to rub his dick more and more, eager to see Conner blow his load in the gazebo until the couple heard some other people approaching.

Madison immediately stopped as Conner rushed to put his dick away before passing Madison back her converse. She laced them back up and the two quietly left the gazebo before anyone else might come by and catch them. Conner couldn’t believe she did that but what a tease this was. He was so close, if only those people hadn’t come by, Madison would have gotten to finish that amazing footjob. Conner never had one before, it was amazing, and he wanted more. Madison had quite a pep in her step after that and she had this smile on her face she didn’t have before. What could that smile mean?

On their way to the parking garage Conner and Madison stopped by a small shop where Madison picked out a gorgeous gray knitted cardigan. Conner happily bought it for her as she gleefully hugged him for the gift. However the two were approaching the parking garage which meant the date was nearing an end. Conner was sad but he was hopeful that perhaps there would be another. The couple got into the elevator together and the doors closed however as they were closing, Conner felt Madison’s hand grope his cock.

Madison looked at Conner with a devilish grin and lightly pushed him towards the back wall. She knelt down on the toes of her converse and unzipped Conner’s pants pulling out his already erect cock. Before he could say anything, Madison had taken in Conner’s entire shaft and was blowing him right there in the elevator! Conner moaned from the pleasure as Madison bobbed her head back and forth, her tongue licking circles around his tip. Conner heard the ding of the elevator as it rose up each level but Madison wasn’t stopping her assault on his cock. She grabbed his balls and began to massage them as Conner placed his hand on the back of her head, his fingers intermittent with her blonde hair. She moved faster and faster, sucking him off more furiously as Conner felt himself reaching his limit. Suddenly the elevator dinged again and the doors opened as Conner blew a massive load into Madison’s mouth. He felt her still sucking him as his cum was erupting from his cock. After a moment, he was finished and Madison swallowed the load. Conner noticed her pull her fingers out from her skirt as they glistened with her fluids.

“Holy fuck,” Conner let out.

Madison wiped her mouth before smiling, “I couldn’t resist, the temptation was killing me since the pier!”

Conner couldn’t think, his mind still overcome with pleasure. He grabbed her by her waist as the two looked deep into each other’s eyes and made out right there in the elevator. Their converse clad feet kept the doors from closing as they hogged the elevator to enjoy each other for a little longer. Madison pulled back and took a deep breath, “Easy there tiger, save some for next time.” She winked.

“Oh hell yeah there’s going to be a next time,” Conner confidently retorted as the two walked back to his car.

“Good cause next time, let's watch a movie at your place,” Madison smirked, “but let's not watch the movie.”

Conner grinned, “Sounds perfect to me Maddie.” The two got into the car and drove back to Madison’s apartment. Conner caressing Madison’s thigh the whole ride there.

As they pulled up to her apartment she gave him a kiss on the lips before hugging goodbye. She gave him a wave before walking inside the building. Conner pinched himself to confirm he was indeed not dreaming this time as he was eager to text Madison when he was home so they could perhaps sext a little before bed.

As Conner sat at a red light he noticed a text he received earlier that night. It was an unread text from Crystal…
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Hope everyone has been enjoying these, they're a lot of fun to write. Please enjoy part 4 of the story:

Chapter 4- Penetration

Conner sat at his deck with his hands folded in front of his face staring at his computer screen. His job’s wealth advisory software opened to an account marked ‘C.McIntyre’ and his phone was still open to his texting app where an unread text from Madison was waiting for his reply.

“Why does she have to come back into my life now?” Conner thought as he stared at the account, “there must be an ulterior motive. I can’t let this ruin things, Maddie is everything Crystal isn’t…”

Conner picked up his phone, he didn’t realize it had been nearly 40 minutes since he dropped off Madison while his house was barely 20 minutes from her apartment. She was likely a little worried since her text was asking if he got home alright.

Sorry, I got a bit distracted but I’m home. Conner replied.

Distracted thinking of me, I get it. Well I don’t have class Tuesday so why don't I come over on Monday and distract you some more? ;) Madison texted back.

Sounds good, I’ll order in and we can not watch that movie lol. Conner texted putting his phone down to clean his house up before bed. He’d have to wait a couple of days but it wouldn’t be long before he could taste Madison again. He couldn’t wait to see what she’d wear this time.

Sunday and Monday flew by quickly as Conner got himself undressed from work. Madison was going to come over at 6 and the two agreed on a Pizza from a local shop. They decided to put on the latest slasher flick on Netflix and chill while it was on. Conner made sure to clean his house and make it look extra nice for Madison; he wanted tonight to be perfect.

A few minutes after 6, a white Honda Civic pulled into the driveway behind Conner’s Tesla. Conner rushed to put away the last of his cleaning supplies and took one last moment to fix his shirt. He had a graphite polo and burgundy shorts; making sure to wear a nice cologne tonight.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Conner opened the front door and there she was, the epitome of a goddess in human form if there ever was one. Her hair was in a ponytail this time, she had a black choker around her neck, a red/white varsety bomber jack open to reveal a white tee, dark denim shorts, and maroon low top converse with black ankle socks just barely poking out. Conner took her outfit in as she stepped inside to set her small black handbag on the table and took off her jacket. Her shirt was tied into a small knot on the back revealing a possible tattoo on her back but it was indistinguishable.

“Wow you look amazing tonight Maddie,” Conner said in awe that such a gorgeous woman was before him.

She stepped over and leaned in for a kiss. As they two kissed Conner could smell her body wash, it smelled fruity and sweet.

“Mmm you smell good tonight,” Madison said, closing her eyes and embracing Conner. Conner hugged her closely.

“I wanted to impress a certain gorgeous girl,” Conner whispered, making Madison smile, “she’s amazing and an absolute dream.”

“Flattery will only go so far,” she teased, breaking the embrace to take a seat on the couch. “Could you do me a huge favor?” Madison lifted her right leg presenting her maroon shoe.

“You think you could give these a cleaning? You did a good job with my black ones the other day and I need your skills again.” She requested with a smile.

Conner couldn’t believe it, she wanted him to clean her shoes again? Without skipping a beat Conner grabbed the wipes and waited for her to remove her shoes, but she didn’t. Instead she just looked at him smiling, with her converse clad foot presented forward. She batted her eyes and Conner got down on his knees in front of her, held the heel of her shoe with one hand and began to vigorously scrub the maroon sneaker. These low tops were much dirtier than the black ones, and looked like they had a lot more cushioning than the others.

“I got these when I was a senior in high school. I wore them nearly every day in senior year and in my freshman year here. I love these ones because the extra cushioning makes them sooo comfortable,” she said while he scrubbed the dirt off her chucks.

“Well they’re certainly dirtier than your other ones,” Conner said, working hard to please her while also trying to keep his erection from being too noticeable. It was one thing to clean a gorgeous woman’s sneakers, but to do it while they were on her feet was something Conner hadn’t expected; he loved it. Conner finished cleaning the white rubber parts and was about to move to the other shoe when Madison spoke, “you forgot the soles Conner. You can do it.” She winked and presented the dirty soles to him. Conner gulped as he did as she requested feeling her gorgeous green eyes watching him scrub the bottoms of sneakers until they were brand new. After several minutes Conner finished both shoes and there was another knock at the door.

Conner answered it and paid for the pizza, thankful his erection had subsided from the cleaning. Madison helped by setting up the salad Conner ordered with the pizza. The two sat down and began to enjoy their dinner together. As Conner took a bite of pizza he felt cold rubber running up his leg. The rubber stopped at his crotch and Conner looked up to see Madison smiling as she ate her salad.

“Something wrong Conner?” she asked with a smile. Conner shook his head no and tried to keep eating however her foot on his dick made things very difficult. Madison sneaker began to rub little circles around Conner’s crotch, making it get harder. Madison giggled a bit seeing Conner’s face flush from under the table foot play. She eased up on him and the couple finished their meal and Madison helped clean up the dishes. Once everything was put away the two sat on the couch together.

Conner put on a slasher movie on the TV and turned the lights off to give the room the right atmosphere. It didn’t take too long into the movie before Conner started kissing Madison’s neck making her moan from the sensation. As he kissed her neck Conner saw light reflect off Madison’s feet noticing she still had her converse on. He wasn’t looking this gift horse in the mouth, if anything it was sexier that they were still there. Thinking about playing with them was making Conner get more into kissing Madison.

Madison’s hand slowly groped Conner’s dick over his jeans as Conner felt up Madison’s breast. The light from the movie gave just the right amount of lightning for the makeout session. Madison moved her head to face Conner so the two could lock lips and kiss. Madison’s tongue navigated its way into Conner’s mouth and the two tasted each other for several minutes. Conner felt Madison move her feet and rub her sneakers on Conner’s leg; he wanted them to rub his deck in between them so much. Madison felt Conner’s dick become even harder than before as she started to back off and place her foot on Conner’s chest.

“Hold on a moment Conner, we need to talk,” she said catching her breath. Conner was a bit concerned by what that meant but he wasn’t going to protest, just hopeful they could continue.

“I think I already know the answer here but, do you have a foot fetish?” she asked, catching him dead to rights. Conner wasn’t about to lie, Madison was smart enough to see it, plus her sneaker was pressed against his erect cock. The fact that it was her sneaker pressing on it only made it harder. Conner was embarrassed and knew he couldn’t hide this any long; it was time to come clean.

With a deep breath Conner replied, “You caught me, yes I have a thing for womens’ feet.” Conner stared at Madison’s sneaker, “At least it was just feet…but now its become more…”

Madison raised an eyebrow, “More?” She asked.

“I think I’ve developed another fetish,” Conner answered, “a fetish for your sneakers.”

Madison paused for a moment making Conner worried that he had said too much; until he heard her giggle. “Oh really? So that's why you’ve been staring at my chucks all this time!” Conner nodded, still staring at her sneaker before Madison raised her leg so that the toe cap of her shoe was touching Conner’s chin. Slowly she raised Conner’s head until the two locked eyes. “It's okay but you have me curious now, what about them gets you off?” She asked, pulling her foot back.

“Everything, how they look, how they feel, how they smell, and how you look in them,” Conner answered, “that day we met at Dunkin I couldn’t resist staring at them.”

Madison was thinking, but that only made Conner more worried about what would come next. Conner held his breath expecting the worst on the edge of his seat to hear her reaction. Madison slipped her right shoe off and held it in her hand before addressing Conner.

“I want to put this to the test,” She said, “so by looking at my shoes does that turn you on?”

“By itself no, more if you’re wearing them,” Conner replied, still nervous about what she was thinking.

“You said ‘how they smell’ so you smelled my shoes before?” She accused.

Conner looked ashamed of himself but wasn’t about to lie, “Yes,” he confessed, “it was the night you passed out on the bed. I took her black converse and smelled them until I got off.”

Madison looked shocked but that look quickly turned to a devilish grin, “Show me, sniff my chucks!” She commanded, holding out her shoe.

Conner looked into her eyes and saw she was dead serious. He hesitated but grabbed her maroon sneaker and unzipped his pants before slowly bringing the shoe over his nose. He decided to go with it and took a deep breath. Her shoe was very smelly, sweaty, and a bit cheesy. He could tell she wore these for years from the powerful foot funk he was inhaling. As Conner deeply inhaled from the sneaker, his cock began to swell and push against his boxers until after only a few deep breaths it was full erect. Madison was surprised watching this whole event happen; she even looked fascinated.

“Holy shit, you got an erection from sniffing my chucks,” she marveled, “you like them that much?”

Conner nodded, “them but I like you more Madison.” Conner said feeling powerless in this position.

Madison smirked as she stood up, “I want you to count to 30 and once you get to 30, come to the bedroom. Don't stop sniffing that sneaker, it's your aphrodisiac,” she playfully instructed before walking into the bedroom by herself. Conner did exactly as instructed, sniffing her sneaker as he counted to 30, his dick rock hard from the sneaker stench. At the count of 30, Conner walked into the bedroom, the maroon chuck in his hands.

Madison was laying on her back in nothing but a pink bra and matching panties. At her foot was her crossed legs with a bare black sock on one foot and the maroon chuck on the other. Conner’s heart was racing at this sight, this had to be a dream…but it was real!

“My foot is cold, put my sneaker back on for me Conner,” Madison seductively said. Conner did as instructed, lacing her shoe back on her foot gazing at her athletic body. Her breasts looked perky and like they were a C-Cup; he wanted to squeeze them so badly. Conner pulled his shirt off exposing his toned body and a pectoral tattoo of a skull with a snake emerging from the eye socket. Madison let her hair loose and fluffed it behind her before laying on the bed motioning for Conner to join her.

Conner threw off his boxers exposing his erect 10” cock before Madison. She playful grabbed it and gave it a few tugs, Conner moaned in pleasure from the sensation. Madison stopped to remove her pink bra, tossing it at Conner and motioned with her index finger for him to come to her. Conner got onto the bed and ran his hands alongside Madison’s waistband, slowly pulling down her panties. He removed them and exposed Madison’s pussy which was already wet from the anticipation of what was to come. It was shaved as were her legs which were long, pale, athletic, and smooth. Conner spread her legs and placed his mouth over her wet mound.

His tongue flicked out as he began to lick Madison’s cunt. First licking up and down against her clit which caused her to let out a soft moan. Conner moved his tongue in little circles, slowly pleasuring Madison as he enjoyed the sounds of her moans. He felt her hand grab the back of his head as she pushed him into her pussy. His tongue moved more intensely as he felt Madison’s hips rising more and more. She threw her head back and suddenly came whimpering a bit from pleasure. She once again grabbed at Conner’s cock, firmly wanting him to shove it into her pussy which was practically overflowing at this point.

Conner raised her left leg up, placing her heel on to his shoulder, and slowly penetrated the blonde’s moist snatch. She took a deep breath as he entered her, Conner pausing to ask if she was ok. She nodded and Conner wasted no time thrusting into Madison’s vagina. With each thrust the bed shook more and more as Madison gripped the sheets from the sensation.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Madison moaned as Conner fucked her hard. Conner felt her foot hook the back on his head which only made him fuck even harder. Feeling her shoe right on his head made the blood rush even more. He wrapped his arm around her thigh and grabbed her other shoe with his free hand as he started going faster and faster. Madison moaned more with each thrust as Conner felt himself about to cum. Quickly he pulled out from her snatch and shot several loads of warm cum on Madison’s chest, coating her breasts in his jizz. Conner threw his head backwards, still feeling the aftershocks of his earth shattering orgasm.

Madison got up and embraced Conner so the two could make out. This was undoubtably the most erotic moment of his life. Only a few days ago he was having fantasies about fucking this girl, and here she was in bed with him as the two engaged in some of the best sex Conner could have asked for. The couple’s tongues encircled each others’ as Madison dug the heels of her chucks into Conner’s back. She was relentless, biting his lip, and her nails clawing at Conner’s back. It hurt a little bit but Conner was too focused on this moment to care. Madison bit then pulled Conner’s bottom lip a little while giggling.

“Mmm can you keep going?” she asked whispering into Conner’s ear.

“Yes,” Conner replied in between breaths, “whenever you’re ready.”

Madison rolled over and got on her knees to be fucked from behind. Conner laid eyes on a gorgeous back tattoo of a peacock covering Madison’s shoulder blade with tail feathers trailing down her back.

“Wow, your tattoo is gorgeous!” Conner said while he marveled the tattoo.

“Thanks, its my third actually but come one, I want you inside me more!” Madison pleaded, her pussy overflowing as she got into position.

Conner rubbed the tip of his erect cock at Madison’s wet mound as he inserted himself into her once again. Madison let out a loud moan this time, leaning on her forearms against the bed. Conner wasted no time pounding her roughly which Madison only seemed to like more and more with each thrust. She kept moaning and started rubbing herself as Conner sped up faster and faster.

“Almost there,” she whimpered, “so fucking close. Tell me when you’re about to cum”

Conner kicked it into high gear as his cock was all the way inside her, fucking her with everything he had. Suddenly he felt her insides clamp down and Madison’s feet curled up as she had an earth shattering orgasm. Not far behind her, Conner pulled his dick out and was about to blow another load onto Madison before telling her he was about to cum.

“Cum on my chucks!” she ordered, moving her sneakers in front of Conner’s dick. Conner unleashed a massive load of cum onto the soles of Madison’s converse, coating the shoes with white fluid. Conner came for nearly several seconds before collapsing in orgasmic bliss. Conner laid next to Madison, rolling over onto his back and the blonde snuggled on top of him. Their sweaty bodies embraced each other as they kissed some more before giving into their complete exhaustion.

“Maddie,” Conner started to say, “that was absolutely incredible.”

“Yeah,” Madison replied, “honestly, I’ve never been fucked like that before. God that was so good.”

He kissed her forehead and in return she lovingly kissed his neck. The two laid together in the bed, enjoying being connected like that all throughout the night. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, both exhausted but incredibly happy. Before falling asleep, Conner smiled knowing that his fascination with this girl’s shoes had paid off. He was ready and willing to see just where things would go next for him and Madison.

However as the two lovers fell asleep, Madison’s phone was vibrating on the floor. An alert for a missed call popped up on the screen along with a text moments after from Ryan.

I just want to talk babe, I still love you. Call me back. Read Ryan’s text…