Converse Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Daddy_DZ

Re: Converse Stories

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Thank you, its fun to write and doing my best to keep things interesting while also erotic lol

More will be coming shortly
CarlosPepin

Post by CarlosPepin »

Great story, very sexy :) Sometimes I also fantasies about meeting cute girl in Converse, that also happens to have a thing for sneakers.

I'm just curious...
Daddy_DZ wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm [...] some of these events are based on a true story [...]
What parts of this story are true? That must be very interesting.
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

I love your writing! It is very nice to read this story :D Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

The feedback is appreciated, sometimes I feel like I get too wordy and don't get right to the action lol

As for whats based on a true story well years ago after I graduated college I had a FWB that I messed around with for a few months and explored my fetish with in ways not too different from the way Conner has been
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

I echo what other folks are saying! Thank you, for your efforts and for sharing with all of us! I don't find them too wordy though. Looking forward to next installment.
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Appreciate the kind words :) and I hope to not disappoint anyone. This is honestly my firt time writing something like this and I haven’t done creative writing since high school which was nearly 15yrs ago lol I have 2 more chapters mapped out so far with more sex, love, and drama coming. I think you guys won’t expect whats coming next
gzero773

Post by gzero773 »

The story is well written and very captivating. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Thank you everyone for your support, it means a lot! Here is chapter 5, please enjoy

The Girl with the Black Converse
Chapter 5- Perspiration

Conner and Madison slept snuggled up with each other all night long, Madison resting on Conner’s chest like a pillow. The couple had been sleeping peacefully until 6am when Conner’s alarm went off waking them both up. Conner turned the alarm off and was annoyed to have to go into work.

“You have work today?” Madison asked with a yawn.

“Sadly yes,” Conner replied, his head not leaving the pillow.

“Damn, I wanted to spend more time with you today,” Madison replied, nuzzling Conner’s chest. Conner had an idea. He grabbed his cellphone and quickly sent a text then chuckled after a few moments when he got a response.

“I just called out, I think I’m coming down with something,” he coyly said, kissing Madison’s head.

“Is that right?” Madison replied looking back at him, “maybe you need a little ‘physical therapy’.” Her hand was caressing his bare chest as she made that comment, then it slowly slid down his torso until she grabbed his shaft.

“No good, we’ll need to use some ‘aroma therapy’ first,” she said, biting her bottom lip a little before slipping off one of the maroon converse she wore all night long. She held the sneaker’s opening in front of Conner’s face.

“Breath in this,” she ordered, “it gets you harder.” She teased, as Conner grabbed her sneaker and brought it over his mouth and nose. He inhaled deeply from her shoe and savored the aroma of her feet. Wearing those sneakers all night must have made her sweat more into these shoes, and Conner breathed in every last bit of her stench making his cock get rock hard in only 3 sniffs. Madison slipped under the covers and as Conner took another deep breath from the shoe, he felt Madison’s mouth engulf his shaft into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as his nose was in heaven from sniffing her sneaker and his cock was so happy to be in her mouth once again. Her tongue flicked the tip of his dick relentlessly as she sucked him off. It wasn’t too long before the combined sensations from both spots got Conner to cum, sending 2 spurts of cum into Madison’s mouth.

Madison got up and went to the bathroom, this time washing her mouth out. Conner took one last deep whiff from her sneaker and got up to put his boxers on. Madison walked back into the room and the two embraced for a kiss. Madison started to get dressed as Conner handed her shoe back.

“Any plans today or are we winging it?” He asked.

“Well if you have nothing to do, today is my gym day,” she replied, slipping her bra and shirt back on, “I usually go tuesdays and fridays.”

“I’m down,” Conner replied, “though I haven’t been to a gym in like 8 months?”

“You can use one of my guest passes,” Madison replied, slipping her shorts on and fluffing her hair, “and if you like it, you can sign up for a membership. She then grabbed her phone, noticing there was a text and a voicemail. Her delightful expression soon turned to annoyance.

“I have to make a call, grab some gym clothes and a bathing suit, they have a pool,” she said walking to go out onto Conner’s porch. Conner grabbed some swim trunks, an old tshirt, some gym shorts, and a pair of old nike sneakers while he waited for Madison. He walked into his living room to grab a bowl of cereal from his pantry. He could partially hear Madison’s conversation outside, she sounded quite angry. Who was she talking to? Could it be a friend of hers, or worse? Against his better judgment Conner eavesdropped on the conversation though only hearing bits and pieces.

“I told you I’m not seeing you anymore Ryan,” Madison angrily shouted into her phone, “because you’re a controlling asshole. God this is why I don’t take your calls. Delete my number- yeah? Ok so what? In fact I am seeing someone and you know, his dick is a lot bigger than your micropenis, now leave me alone!”

Conner sensed the conversation was over and went back to the kitchen and got out a bowl for Madison. She walked in looking quite pissed off and sat at the table tossing her phone onto the table.

“Sorry,” she started to explain, “you probably overheard.”

“A little but I don’t have any context,” Conner replied, pouring them both bowls of cereal and juice, “who is Ryan? Is he someone I need to know about?”

“Well Ryan is my ex boyfriend before I met you,” she explained, “I dumped him like 6 months ago because he’s a complete and total control freak and he’s violent. It was a toxic relationship and I’m so gladI dumped him. Every once in a while he drinks and calls me wanting me to take him back but god no. I’d rather be a nun before I took that asshole back.” She shook her head as started to eat.

“I can understand that,” Conner replied, listening to her story, “I also have an ex that I’m not too fond of.” Conner looked very perturbed mentioning this.

“Oh yeah?” Madison inquired, “want to share your dirty laundry, might as well.”

“Her name is Crystal, she’s the daughter of Donald McIntyre, a venture capitalist who made a fortune through investments,” Conner explained as Madison listened closely, “she’s a very wealthy woman and I was with her from my senior year in college until about maybe 8 months ago, give or take. She was also very manipulative. Everything was always her way, had to be her rules. Looking back, I don’t know why I stayed with her…”

“Cause you were desperate,” Madison chirped, making both of them laugh, “doesn't matter though, you traded up and her loss.” She winked as the two finished their breakfast then promptly left in Madison’s car for her apartment so she could change.

Madison led Conner to her apartment which she shared with 2 other girls. Despite being a sorority girl, Madison chose to live in her apartment because the room was bigger. Conner was introduced to Madison’s 2 roommates, a tall volleyball player named Alyssa who was at least 6ft as she was taller than Conner. Her other roommate was a more curvy art student named Lisa who was likely 5’5” or so. Madison quickly changed into a navy sports top showing off her midriff, tight black leggings, white crew cut nike socks, and the high top black converse from their date. Madison put her hair up then bagged a swimsuit in her gym bag. Conner could barely contain his excitement from how she looked; she was practically a model for nike or a fitness magazine. She playfully smacked his butt and the two left for the gym.

The gym was a very large building as it also housed a pool commonly used for laps. A lot of the students would also use it for recreational swimming. She showed Conner some of the machines trying to see what he was looking to do but he was happy just following her around and trying out whatever machines she was going to use. Madison started by doing some stretches, Conner was in awe of this goddess he was with. Her body was perfect and being with her was everything he’d dreamt of. She sat down with her legs out straight and bent over to touch her toes. He remembered those were the sneakers she wore on their first date, knowing now they were her workout shoes only made them more sexy to Conner. Seeing her stretch in them made him want to bury his nose in them and breath in her workout smells. He caught himself before his dick got erect at the idea and the two went on to try out some machines.

Madison went from using a leg lift, then moving to a leg curl, and then onto the leg press. Watching Madison working out her legs was motivating, and Conner tried some of the machines himself. Conner went to leg press himself but found himself struggling with it. He wanted to impress Madison so he pushed himself. Madison stood in front of him giving him positive reinforcement but Conner drowned her voice out as he stared at those gym shoes. The more he looked at them, the more he wanted to taste them. He was craving to taste the white rubber toe caps and even drag his tongue across the soles. This was a new sensation for Conner and for whatever reason, it was the right motivation because the more he imagined tasting those sneakers, the easier the leg press was. After finishing his set, he needed a break, so the two took a water break.

“You’re doing great Conner!” Madison said encouragingly.

“Well I have an amazing personal trainer,” Conner winked.

“Oh is that right?” Madison replied playfully, “you know I charge top dollar for my training.”

“Well part of what's motivating me is your outfit,” Conner laughed.

“Oh yeah?” She asked, sipping her water bottle, “Well these chucks weren’t always my workout shoes but Alyssa told me she wears chucks to the gym and I’ve liked them ever since!”

“Oh she wears chucks too? Interesting,” Conner commented.

“Yeah and she’s on the college volleyball team so she works out a lot,” Madison said, “now I don’t know about you but let's cool off in the gym and finish this workout.” Madison headed to the locker room to change into the swimsuit she packed; Conner did the same.

Conner walked out to the pool which was gigantic! Madison was already in the water which came up to mid chest height. She called out for Conner to join her, commenting that the water was nice and cool. Conner had built up quite a sweat during that workout, he knew he’d need to hit the gym more; especially if he got to go with Madison. Conner walked into the water, it was a bit cold at first but he quickly adapted. Madison swam over to Conner and embraced him as their bodies cooled off in the water. Despite how warm it was outside, the pool was empty so the couple started to make out; taking advantage of their isolation. After several passionate kisses Madison broke from Conner’s lips and had a playful smile across her face.

“You know there’s no one else here Conner,” she coyly said looking into his eyes, her hands massaging his chest.

“Yeah, we’re totally alone,” he commented, transfixed by her green gorgeous eyes. He felt her hands go into his swimsuit and play with his dick in the water.

“Come on, let's get in a final workout,” Madison whispered in Conner’s ear, as she slipped out of her bathing suit bottom. The two moved towards a corner of the pool and before he could say anything, Conner’s cock was erect again. This was wrong, he knew it. He knew that if anyone spotted them, they could get arrested for indecent exposure…but that just made his dick harder as he shoved it into Madison’s cunt.

The pool water helped keep their bodies cool as he thrusted into her, bracing her against the pool corner.She embraced him, trying her best to hold back her moans of pleasure. Was she too getting off on the taboo possibly getting caught? Neither of them cared as they fucked each other in the pool water. As he thrusted harder and harder into her pussy Madison let out a sudden moan before covering her mouth and muffling herself. Conner moved faster and faster, trying to finish them both off before someone walked in. Suddenly there was someone opening the door!

A middle aged man and woman stepped out into the pool area having a discussion. Conner and Madison were too focused on each other to bother listening and to their luck the couple hadn’t noticed them. However Madison had reached her limit as was cumming hard, doing everything she could to not draw any attention to herself. Conner just about reached his limit too, so he pulled out and blew 3 loads of cum into the pool water. Madison slipped her bathing suit bottoms back on, Conner put his dick away and the two darted out of the pool for the locker room. What a rush it was, fucking each other in public and not getting caught. The two quickly exited the gym and got into Madison’s car where they digested what they did.

“I can’t believe we didn’t get caught Maddie,” Conner marveled.

“I know, I thought we were busted for sure!” Madison said as she started her car, “but what a rush right?”

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Conner said, placing his hand on her thigh moving it towards her pussy.

“Your place!” Madison said, with a big smile as she drove the couple back to Conner’s house for round 2.

She parked her car in the driveway and the couple spared not a moment as Conner quickly unlocked the door. Slamming the door shut the two immediately embraced and began to make out, throwing off articles of clothing as they navigated their way to Conner’s bed. Madison pushed Conner onto the bed before tossing off her panties into his face. Conner brushed them aside as she got on top of him and slid herself onto his already twitching boner. She moaned in pleasure the whole way down as she rested her shins on Conner’s legs. Using her hips, she bounced herself up and down on his cock, leaving Conner in heaven. He felt the canvas and rubber from her sneakers rubbing against her legs which only made things better for him. Despite her workout, Madison was full of energy, and Conner squeezed her C-cup breasts.

She moaned a loud “oh fuck yes!” several times as Conner teased her nipples. She leaned forward so the two could kiss. Their tongues intertwined and danced around each other in their mouths. Madison playfully bit Conner’s bottom lip and he kissed down her neck. Madison took her hand and gently caressed Conner’s chest moving up to his neck. He felt her soft hand massaging his throat which was a bit weird until she whispered into his ear.

“I want to try this,” she asked, “grab my wrist.” Conner grabbed her wrist as she didn’t let go of his throat.

“If it gets too tight, squeeze my wrist twice and I’ll let go ok,” she instructed. Conner nodded then took a deep breath as Madison squeezed his throat as she went back to riding him. It was very hard for Conner to breathe as Madison’s grip was tighter than he thought. However this was far more erotic than he could have expected. Choking him while riding him in her sexy black high tops was incredible. Madison looked like she was enjoying herself far more than he was, as she bit her bottom lip in between her moans. Shortly after she started choking him he felt her insides clamp down on his dick as her grip really tightened. Conner couldn’t breathe at all as Madison came. She released her grip and got herself off him then moved his dick in between her sneakers. She massaged his dick between the soles of her high tops for a few moments before he came between the soles.

She kicked off her shoes and collapsed on the bed next to Conner, very much out of breath. Conner caught his breath first and leaned up staring at her sock covered feet. He positioned himself at her feet and peeled off her sweaty gym socks and stared at her glistening soles.

“Maddie,” he said while staring at the soles of her feet, “I can’t hold back on this, please let worship your feet!”

“Do it,” she said as she leaned herself up, “suck on them as much as you want.”

Conner stuck out his tongue and happily licked up the sole of Madison’s foot, tasting the sweat on her heel, up her arch, and in-between her toes. She giggled from the sensation but started to enjoy it. For the next few minutes, Conner was down at her feet, happily sucking her toes, in complete bliss the whole time.

The two winded down after that, enjoying the leftovers from the weekend before it was time for Madison to leave. The couple agreed that they’d get together on Saturday as the rest of the week Madison was busy with class and Conner had work. They enjoyed a nice kiss in the driveway before Madison left for her home.

Conner sat on his couch, feeling on top of the world after all these dates and sexual encounters with Madison. He’d never met a girl like her and couldn’t imagine how miserable he would be if he never pursued her.

He felt his phone ring and when he saw the number he hesitated to answer. He decided to answer it but something told him he should have ignored it.

“Been a long time since we talked, Conner,” a female voice said.

“Good evening to you too,” Conner replied with a frown across his face, “to what do I owe the pleasure, Crystal?”
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

Chapter 6- Confrontation

Conner gazed out into the night, the full moon illuminating small sections of his porch as he stood alone with his thoughts. He took a swig from his bottle of beer and slowly rotated it in his hand. He shook his head as he looked at his phone opening up Madison’s contact. He finished his beer and walked back inside to facetime her.

“Hey~” she happily answered. She was dressed in a pink sleep tank top and black pajama shorts as she was laying assumably on her bed, “why you calling so late? Miss me already?”

Conner smiled, “yeah maybe a little.”

“Only a little? Liar” she playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

“Well I think we’ll have to reschedule our plans for saturday,” Conner said, his hand going through his hair in an exasperated fashion, “I’ve been asked to attend a dinner party.”

“You sound thrilled to go to it,” Madison sarcastically replied, “is it for your boss or something?”

“No…” Conner sighed, “Crystal called me after you left. She apparently bought some bakery in town and wants to celebrate the investment; at her house. She’s a big client of my boss’s company and I’m being told to represent the firm so I have to be there.” Madison was quiet as she listened, seeing Conner really didn’t want to go.

“I’m going to,” she replied, “this way you won’t suffer alone, we can poke fun at all these snooty rich guys, and I can see this Crystal. Let's make her jealous.” Madison was fearless in her answer which was refreshing.

“Bet, let's do it. It's going to be a formal affair though, you can’t just wear your chucks” Conner laughed.

“I have heels Conner,” she rolled her eyes, “I’ll look nice don’t worry.”

“You always look nice Maddie,” Conner complemented. She smiled lovingly and the two chatted for a few more minutes until they both decided it was time to hang up.

The next few days went by without much significance. Conner would chat with Madison on his lunch break, the couple were always flirting with each other. On friday when Conner came home Madison facetimed him. He wasn’t even out of his work suit but when we answered her camera was focused on her face. She asked if he was alone and when he confirmed he was she told him to sit down as she placed the phone against something on the floor. She sat across from the screen in just a sports bra, and white/green tight leggings. She had on dirty crew cut socks and showed them off to him.

“I just came back from the gym,” she seductively said, “I wore your favorites again.” She pulled out the black high tops from off screen.

Conner wanted nothing more than to bury his face in those stinky chucks. They were fresh from her sweaty workout too, Conner’s pants got tighter just imagine the heavenly aroma hitting his nostrils. He took off his tie as his heart picked up the pace from his blood pumping.

“Mmm you look fucking hot in that suit,” Madison said as she placed the sneakers in-between her legs in front of her crotch, “I can’t wait for tomorrow. But before then, take those pants off right now.” Conner quickly unbuckled his pants and kicked them off. He began to unbutton his shirt but Madison instructed him to keep it on but to remove his boxers. Conner tossed off his boxers and his cock was already rock hard.

Madison positioned her shoes so the openings were towards the camera. “I want you to bury your face in my chucks, let me hear you breathe deep from them,” She commanded, then imitated a deep breathing sound. Conner inhaled deeply, thinking how amazing it would be if he was over there inhaling her foot funk. His dick was twitching from these thoughts and he needed to take care of it.

“Stroke yourself,” she commanded as she moved her sneakers to the side and presented her sock covered feet to the camera, “cum for my feet!” Conner did as she instructed and started pumping himself while in a trance; mesmerized by her feet. Conner couldn’t help but moan as he stroked himself for her. Madison smiled as she brought one foot closer and slowly peeled off her gym sock and tossed it aside. She presented her moist naked sole to the camera which really got Conner excited.

“Lick him, tell me how they taste,” Madison commanded, stripping her foot of the other sock. Conner licked his lips and began to salivate. He wanted those sweaty soles in his mouth and his cock was aching just thinking about tasting her foot sweat.

“Your feet taste so good Maddie,” Conner said, “I love them. Maddie I’m about to cum!”

“Do it, show me,” she replied, smiling eagerly. True to his word Conner’s dick spewed several jets of cum, the aftershocks of the orgasm making him twitch. Conner was in a daze from the orgasm but heard moaning from Madison’s end. He then noticed her rubbing herself in front of the camera, feeling her own breasts as she pleasured herself.

“Tomorrow night I want your dick so bad,” she said between moans, “you better get ready cause we’re fucking hard!” She rubbed herself vigorously as Conner watched catching his breath. Soon after starting Madison threw her head back as she achieved her own orgasm, her hand firmly pressed into her crotch as she fell over. The two caught their breath and cleaned themselves up.

“We need to be there by 6pm right?” Madison asked.
“Yeah, so I’ll pick you up at 5, sounds good?” Conner asked.

“I should be ready by then,” she replied getting undressed for a shower, “you better wear a suit tomorrow cause damn you’re fucking handsome in suits.”

“I won’t disappoint,” he laughed.

“Oh and don’t worry,” Madison said off screen, “I’ll bring you a treat for tomorrow when we have our fun!” She showed him the black low top converse from the first time they were together.

“I’ll bring these cause I’m sure you prefer me in these than my heels,” Madison laughed, “Now I have to shower so bye!~”

“Good night Maddie!” Conner smiled as they ended their call. Conner was looking forward to tomorrow. He might not have been too thrilled to see Crystal again, but Madison was such a wonderful girl and her personality was too enjoyable to let a night at Crystal’s bring him down. Conner prepared his dinner and eagerly waited for the next night.

The following night Conner pulled up in front of Madison’s apartment. He had a navy suit, a white tie, and gray/red striped tie. He texted Madison who was on her way. It would take the couple about 45 minutes to get to Crystal’s house, which was in a very wealthy gated community south of town. Conner remembered one of the last times he was with Crystal.

It was almost a year ago, he was her guest at her father’s big holiday party. Throughout the night Crystal ordered Conner around, typically in front of people. It felt like Conner was more her personal assistant rather than her boyfriend, but she did introduce him as her boyfriend to guests. The two were talking to another guest and Conner was discussing how he was starting his position at the investment firm. However Crystal would constantly interrupt him or talk over him. She told him to get her some champagne and Conner left to grab her some.

Conner grabbed her drink and when he looked back at Crystal, he saw her flirting with the guest. He watched her grab the man’s ass but couldn’t bring himself to do anything about it. He remembered overhearing Crystal belittling him in front of her friends but back then Conner was too weak willed. He didn’t feel that way around Madison. Yes he preferred her taking the lead but he didn’t feel she was malicious whenever she’s dominant; more that she’s playful.

He noticed Madison walking towards him, she was in a scarlet red dress, with matching red 2” heels, and her hair was straightened to one side of her neck. He also saw the red streak in her hair was much more vibrant than normal. She got in the car and the two hugged, he noticed she smelled wonderful tonight, it was sweet like strawberries.

“I told you I can dress up nicely,” she teased, “oh you look so handsome in that suit; I love it!”

“You look stunning Maddie,” Conner replied, “so gorgeous.” She winked playfully at him and the two left to head over to Crystals.

A pair of iron gates opened up as Conner’s Tesla drove up a long stone driveway and parked in front of a Tuscan themed mansion. A valet opened the door for Madison and gave Conner a ticket as his car was driven to where the guests' cars were parked. Madison and Conner stood together marveling at the grandiose mansion they were about to enter. They held hands as they walked inside to join the party.

“Wow you didn’t tell me she was mansion rich,” Madison whispered as they entered Crystal’s house. Madison and Conner looked in awe at the fine art and paintings decorating Crystal’s house.

“You missed out Conner,” Madison joked, “you could’ve married her, divorced her, then probably be set for life!” The couple laughed as they entered the main party area. There were about 30 guests all chatting and mingling. Conner and Madison were looking around when a voice called out, “Conner! So glad you came!”

A woman with wavy black hair approached the couple. She was about 5’5”, in a sequin black dress, 3” heels, a diamond necklace across her neck, and several other pieces of high end jewelry. “It's been ages Conner,” the woman said as she went in to hug Conner. Conner smiled and hugged her back.

“I don’t think we’ve met,” the woman said to Madison, “I’m Crystal McIntyre, and you are?”

“Madison Hallbrook,” Madison introduced herself, “I’ve heard so much about you, it's very nice to meet you.”

“Pleasure is all mine Maddie,” Crystal said, “well come in and grab yourselves a drink. There’s hors d'oeuvres being served on the table over there. I got catering from McCormicks, they’re this amazing seafood restaurant downtown. Maddie you’re not allergic to lobster right? Wonderful! Conner lets catch up a little later!” Crystal said as she left to talk to more guests.

“Its Madison,” Maddie said as Crystal walked away. Madison could already tell Crystal was a woman who was very full of herself. The two walked over to the appetizers table and snacked on some small bites. Madison enjoyed the food but she could tell Conner was uncomfortable being around Crystal again. The two sat down at a large dining table with some other guests as they were both served lobsters and caesar salads. Madison enjoyed 2 glasses of white wine while Conner only stuck with one having to be their designated driver.

Madison felt bad for Conner so she placed her hand on his thigh and kissed him on the cheek. They didn’t realize that Crystal was watching them, picking up on their budding relationship, so she took a seat next to Conner as the two were finishing their meals.

“I do hope you’ve both been enjoying yourselves,” she warmly said.

“Oh yeah, you have a very lovely home,” Madison replied with a smile.

“Yes, I bought this one after selling my shares of Unicorp,” Crystal explained, “my father and I decided to move a lot of assets into Unicorp to make it more valuable, then sold while the market was high. It's all very technical and boring, right Conner?”

“Yeah,” he nodded while sipping his wine, “it was considered a brilliant move when we heard about it at the firm.”

“But enough of that,” Crystal smiled, waving off the subject, “tell me about you Maddie, what do you do?”

“I prefer Madison,” she replied as she finished her food, “I’m currently in school full time.”

“Oh you’re a student at the university?” Crystal chuckled slightly, “and what are you studying?”

“Business management, at least for now,” Madison replied.

“Ah my father always said a true businessman never needs to learn how to be a businessman,” Crystal laughed, “you’re either born a businessman, or you work for one. Well I went to school with Conner here, he studied finance, while I studied entrepreneuring, marketing, and social media development. You can’t put all your eggs in one basket; you’ll get nowhere.”

“Well my father owns a hardware store and didn’t go to college, “ Madison replied, “In fact I’m the first of my family to go. My brothers enlisted in the air force.”

“What a patriotic little family,” Crystal said as she put her hands together, “well if your father would ever like an extra boost in business, have him call my marketing team. We’ll set him up with one of our wonderful packages and double his revenue. We have plenty of packages for small businesses like his; our rates are competitive I assure you.”

“Oh thank you, um if you’ll excuse me I think the wine is going right through me,” Madison said getting up for the restroom. After she stepped away Conner was alone with Crystal.

“What is she, 20? She is barely an adult Conner,” Crystal scoffed, her tone much less friendly than before, “are you sleeping with her?” Conner looked back at Crystal sternly.

“What? I need to know if she’s going to distract you?” Crystal glared back at Conner, “I pulled quite a few strings to get you into that firm and no one is better at handling my portfolio than you. Now is she going to distract you? I can’t have you being so unfocused, especially not with someone like her.”

“That's enough,” Conner replied, “look what she and I do is not your business so keep her out of this. I agreed to work on your accounts because you ordered my boss to do so, don’t think I’m doing this cause I miss you; I don’t.”

Crystal scoffed at Conner’s response, “The tough talk is cute, but we both know it won’t last. Truth is you’ve pinned for me ever since I let you go, don’t you. I know you never blocked me online.If you hate me so much, then why are you here? We both know, you still love me, and you’ll do what I tell you…don’t we Conner?” Crystal’s hand was on his thigh. Conner watched it move across his thigh and flicked his crotch.

“It’ll be so wonderful to train you again,” she whispered, “I miss stepping on you like the old days.”

Madison came out of the restroom and saw Crystal together with Conner. She noticed how close the two were and Conner looked down, sweating as Crystal had this devious smile. Madison approached the two, “I’m sorry I don’t think dinner is agreeing with me, maybe we should go?” She placed a hand over her stomach faking being queasy.

Conner got up and agreed it was time to leave. Crystal hugged him and Madison goodbye and as Conner was heading out the door Crystal said, “Conner I can’t wait to discuss more about what we talked about. Let's get together on Tuesday, your place. It was a pleasure meeting you Maddie, feel better.”

Conner was at the door waiting for Madison but she wasn’t going. She stood there halfway between both Conner and Crystal looking deep in thought. Conner then noticed this look of rage on her face as Madison walked back to Crystal. The two women stared at each other for a moment before Madison let out words she would regret.

“Stay away from Conner,” She said angrily.

“Excuse me?” Crystal snorted back.

“Stay away from him, he’s mine. No private meetings, none of this fake friend BS you’ve been doing all night. I don’t know what your angle tonight was but drop it. Leave my man alone or maybe I talk to my friends in the journalism department. Maybe I tell them a little story about a spoiled trust fund girl who slept with a high school math teacher when she was 16? Maybe I will tell them about the $140,000 hush money her daddy paid her college professor when they caught sleeping together. I think that man’s ex-wife has a story to tell. Leave me and Conner alone or I will burn you to the ground. Oh and by the way, it's Madison, not Maddie. Thanks for the lovely party!”

Madison walked off with her head held high as Crystal was stunned by what the college student said. Conner was left in shock as he looked at Crystal, who angrily left the room. Madison and Conner got into their car and sat for a moment.
“Do you disagree with what I said?” Madison asked, facing forward. Conner gripped the steering wheel, digesting what just happened. After a moment of silence he turned to Madison and spoke.

“Not at all, thank you.” He said.

“Bitch deserved it,” Madison replied, as she felt Conner’s hand stroke her cheek. The two locked eyes and had a long passionate kiss before leaving to go home.

After they arrived Madison took off her heels and started to undress, Conner watched her but only slowly removed his jacket. Madison sat down on the couch rubbing her aching feet. Conner knelt down and took her foot in his hands to massage them.

“Conner,” she spoke, “I would never hurt you; like I would never cause you pain. I’m not Crystal, but when I meet someone I like…well I get controlling and want to be in the driver’s seat so to speak. I know she hurt you, but Conner I promise you, if you want to be with me I will make your fantasies come true. All I want is to be in charge of things. Maybe it's because all of my ex boyfriends were very controlling, I want to feel what they felt. You let me be what I want to be and I’ve never been with someone better…but if I’m too much like Crystal, then tell me now and we’ll go our separate ways.”

“Shhh,” Conner softly replied, “I know Maddie. This is how I want it. You are what I want. I’ll do whatever you ask, and I’ll do it because that's what I want!”

Madison's worried expression faded to a very happy smile as the two embraced. “Well then, do you have any rope?” She asked, “I’m dying to tie you up tonight!”

“Only if you gag me with those gorgeous feet too,” he replied smiling as they gazed into each other’s eyes.

“I’ll gag you with my chucks!” she coyly replied as he carried her into the bedroom where the two enjoyed a night of passionate sex.

A wine bottle shattered on the floor as Crystal was raving mad. All her guests had left and she was livid thinking about what Madison told her a few hours ago. She grabbed her cellphone and made a call.

“Daddy?” Crystal said with a pleasant tone, “the party went very well! Look daddy I know you’re a bit busy but did you still have the number of that private investigator we used a few years ago? You do! Great, send it to me. Oh just want to do a background check on a small business in town before I invest. No, I'll call him. Love you daddy!”

Crystal hung up her phone and looked at the shards of broken glass on the floor. “Lets see what skeletons are hiding in your closet, Maddie.”
Daddy_DZ

Post by Daddy_DZ »

This chapter will make up for the more plot heavy chapter 6 and is more fun we want to read about. Look out for the ending, I wonder how many of you will see it coming?

Chapter 7- Celebration

“Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm” Conner moaned as Madison shoved the toe cap of her black low top in his mouth. Conner’s arms were tied to the bed posts unable to escape his bindings as Madison fucked his mouth with her sneaker. Conner was in heaven, his tongue lapping up the white toe cap as he feverishly sucked on it; his cock aching and twitching with delight the whole time. Madison pulled her shoe out of his mouth and giggled.

“You looked like you enjoyed that, now it's my turn to enjoy you,” she said as she grabbed his twitching cock and mounted it. She straddled him for a moment before she began to bounce up and down on his shaft. Her breasts bounced up and down as Conner watched them. He pulled at his bindings but he was her prisoner. Madison placed her hand on his check then gave him a light smack.

“I need to tie you up more often,” she said, biting her bottom lip. She teased her own breasts and nipples as she bounced faster on his dick. Her hands then caressed Conner’s chest as she leaned in to bite his neck. She was getting close to cumming so she leaned in for a kiss and came. Conner felt her pussy juices slide down his shaft as Madison dismounted him. Her hand replaced her moist pussy as she gripped Conner’s dick really hard, squeezing it tightly in her fingers.

“You want to cum?” she whispered in his ear.

“Mmm yes!” Conner replied, his cock aching to release his load.

“Mmm beg me for it,” Madison teased, gently kissing his neck.

“Maddie please!” Conner begged, “I need to let out a huge load! I beg you, let me cum!”

“Good boy,” she smiled as the two locked lips and began making out as she pumped his cock. Conner was already on the verge of release, and it took only a few moments for him to shoot several spurts of thick cum into the air onto his own chest and coating Madison’s hand. She kissed his neck a few times as he came down from the orgasm. The two untied the bindings and got cleaned up as Madison stripped off her converse and socks. The lovers cuddled in bed together and fell asleep soon after. Conner kissed Madison on her head thinking to himself he was so lucky to have her.

Over the course of the next 2 weeks, Conner and Madison spent a lot of time together. Once a week Madison would have lunch with Conner in town, the two went to the gym together twice a week, and had at least 2 more dinner dates. On saturday night Madison wanted to go to the movies so the couple went but Madison’s choice of movie was odd as there was almost no one in the theater.

About 15 minutes into the movie Madison initiated some foreplay as the couple made out in the back of the theater. Conner felt Madison undoing his pants as she licked her lips. She was wearing her maroon converse, and a white dress. Conner looked around and saw that there were only a few people in the theater and they were too busy watching the movie to notice.

Madison began sucking Conner’s cock, very similar to the time she did so in the elevator on their first date. He knew Madison was more daring than he was and he hated to admit it however he was getting off on the idea that they could get caught. Madison looked up at Conner, his cock in her mouth as she winked at him. She then took his cock out of her mouth and slipped her panties off from under her dress; handing them to Conner. She then quietly got on top of Conner and straddled him in the theater chair.

The two locked hands as Madison and Conner quietly fucked in the back of the theater. They kept quiet as they gazed into each other’s eyes; Madison bouncing on Conner’s cock. The light off the screen was making Madison look like she was glowing as the two fucked. Conner felt something different the more he looked at her, she was unlike anyone he’d ever been with before. Madison was getting close to cumming so the two kissed to muffle her moans. Madison dismounted Conner’s dick and came as he held her closely. She returned the favor by finishing him off, his cock shot out a load which flew through the air and landed on a seat a few rows away. The couple laughed as they exited the theater, the movie too uninteresting to stay and watch.

On a new week Conner went to work as he normally did. He and Madison had been seeing each other now for little over 6 weeks and showed no signs of stopping. He hadn’t heard from Crystal since the night of the party so perhaps what Madison said worked and she is leaving them alone? Conner felt a new drive at work, busting his ass on making his clients more money as well as pushing better service packages to make the firm more money. One morning Conner was called into his boss’s office assuming it was just another performance evaluation or discussion about pushing some new service; the usual boring drivel.

“Conner good morning, please take a seat,” his boss gestured to one of the 2 chairs in front of his desk.

“Good morning sir,” Conner replied, taking a seat, “what's on your mind?”

“Conner you’ve been doing an outstanding job since we brought you on almost a year ago,” his boss commended, “and the partners think your hard work and dedication deserve a reward. Starting today we want to move you out of the 1st year advisors and move right on up with the big boys.”

“Sir, are you offering me a promotion?” Conner asked, a little puzzled by this sudden advancement. Conner was a hard and dedicated worker however he never felt like he was truly going above and beyond at work. Perhaps his boss was seeing something he wasn’t?

“Yes, we’re offering you a chance at advancement,” his boss explained, “we want you to join our northwest team of senior advisors. You’ll be moved to the 3rd floor and have your own office. We figure a salary increase to $85,000 would be agreeable. Your previous clients will be reassigned except for your larger portfolio clients. They will be given the option to retain your services and you’ll be required to give them much more targeted dedication. We need to push them to aggressive growth strategies as the fees in that bracket are preferred. What do you say, Conner, ready to swim with the big fish?”

Conner was stunned by the offer, and after mulling it over for a moment, he shook his boss’s hand and agreed to the promotion. “I won’t let you down sir, thank you so much!” Conner thanked his boss.

“It's 2pm, go on home and celebrate Conner,” his boss said as the two men shook hands, “we’ll see you on the 3rd floor monday morning at 8am. You’ve earned it!” Conner left the firm and felt invincible. He was incredibly excited and needed to call Madison to celebrate, but she would be in class for another 2 hours. He sent her a text but kept out the details as he drove his way to the town’s business district.

I got a promotion at work today, I will tell you all about it tonight at dinner. Wear something nice, I’ll pick you up at 5, I have a surprise for you! He texted.

Madison was very curious about Conner’s text as she put on some dark blue skinny jeans, a white spaghetti strap top, the hand knit light gray cardigan Conner bought her, and she pulled out a pair of gray high top converse that were only worn a handful of times. She put on a necklace with a heart shape made from white gold and a nice matching bangle. She put her hair in a ponytail and touched herself up with makeup. She wanted to look her best for whatever surprise Conner had for her. She really liked him, he was special to her. She let her roommates know she was going out on a special date and they both were very excited for her. She walked out of the apartment and saw Conner waiting for her. He complimented her as the two shared a kiss then quickly left driving a few towns over to the east.

Conner took her to Agave Azul, a very expensive authentic mexican restaurant very famous for their guacamole and mexican food. Conner learned very early on that Madison’s favorite food was mexican and the two ordered some very delicious sounding margaritas. There was a romantic aura in the air but Madison was a bit worried when she saw the prices; the cheapest entree was $30! Conner reassured her that with his new promotion, they were fine and he wanted to celebrate with her.

The two toasted, tapping their margaritas together, “Congratulations on the promotion Conner!” Madison said before sipping her drink.

“Thanks Maddie,” Conner replied, “I got my own office now, better perks, and much higher pay. $85,000. It's wild!”

“Holy shit,” Madison replied giving him a big smile, “that's amazing! You deserve it!” Conner placed his hand on top of hers. He gazed into her green eyes, lost in the beauty.

“Madison there’s something I want to know,” Conner said sounding serious, “what would you consider us? We’re not just…well we’re not just fucking are we?”

“No, you’re my boyfriend,” Madison replied without hesitation, “aren’t you?” Conner was taken aback by how nonchalantly she admitted that. There was no hesitation and oozed confidence; that is what he loved most about this girl. He’d never met someone else that was so confident and nice to him. She had all of Crystal’s confidence and fire but none of the malice or selfishness.

“You’re right,” Conner said feeling relieved, “I was worried you’d say something else.”

“You worry too much Conner,” she replied as their food arrived, “I’ll teach you to loosen up.” She playfully winked as the couple enjoyed their meals. Once they had finished Conner reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box.

“Madison,” he said clearing his throat, “I know we’ve both had some rough relationships and well, even though we haven’t known each other too long…oh boy, I’m making myself look stupid.”

Madison smiled lovingly and chuckled a bit, “No, it's cute.” Conner gained his composure and presented her with a white gold band.

“It's a bit old school but I got you this promise ring,” Conner explained, “and I’m going to promise that I’m not going anywhere. I’m not looking into anyone else and I’m focused on you.” Madison blushed and she put it on her right hand.

“Conner, I love it!” she swooned, “thank you! No one’s ever gotten me a ring like this before.” The two had a kiss as Conner breathed a sigh of relief that this went well.

“Now I have a surprise for you to celebrate your promotion, but it's not a ring,” Madison said. Conner was perplexed what this surprise could be. He paid the check and the couple went back to Madison’s apartment eager to see this surprise.

The two entered Madison’s apartment as they saw Lisa about to leave. Lisa was heading to an art show on campus but she asked Madison to “tell her how tonight goes,” whatever that was going to mean. Stepping inside the apartment Conner was greeted by Madison’s other roommate Alyssa. Clearly an athletic girl, Alyssa was dressed in a sports jersey, black shorts, white ankle socks, and black/white nike dunk sneakers. Madison closed the door behind them and Conner was suddenly sandwiched between the two women.

“So Conner,” Alyssa said looking down at Conner,” Maddie told us what you guys have been doing and that you’re her little boy toy.” The two girls giggled.
“I did not describe you like that,” Madison defended herself.

“Well she told us you’ve got a thing for feet and sneakers,” Alyssa said, “well I catch my boyfriend always touching and looking at my feet so he’s no doubt got the same kink you do. I’m looking for something new to try with him. Maddie said you like it when she takes control?” Conner shook his head a bit confused on where this was going.

“Tonight Conner, your present is you’re going to serve both of us and we’ll make sure you enjoy every moment of it!” Madison promised. Both girls took Conner’s hands and walked him to their couch making him kneel as they sat in front of him. The girls looked at each other and presented their opposite sneakers to Conner’s face.

“Alright let's get started,” Alyssa ordered, “lick my nikes and her chucks!” Conner gulped as he stared at the sole of Madison’s converse and Alyssa’s nike sneaker. Alyssa’s foot was significantly larger than Madison’s so he knew he was in for a workout.

“Tell me how yummy my size 12s are Conner, hope you’re into big feet!” Alyssa said smirking as she watched Conner glide his tongue on the sole of her sneaker. Conner could feel little bits of dirt and fibers scrap against his tongue as he quickly got an erection licking Alyssa’s large sole. Suddenly Alyssa shoved her shoe into Conner’s mouth! It was so large it could barely fit but she was forceful. Alyssa was far less gentle than Madison but Conner was enjoying himself as he felt his pants get tighter.

“Alright now Maddie’s turn,” Alyssa took her shoe out of Conner’s mouth but he hardly had a chance to breathe as Madison replaced it with her shoe.

“Suck on her sneaker Conner,” Alyssa ordered, “remove your clothes without taking Maddie’s chucks out of your mouth!” Conner did as he was told, sucking on the toe cap of her gray high top as he threw off his shirt and pulled down his pants until he was down to his boxers. The boxers could barely contain his erection as he felt Alyssa’s sneaker begin teasing his dick. It was an overwhelming combo as Alyssa’s sneaker kept flicking his erection, as if it were encouraging him to lick Madison’s sneaker harder; so Conner did just that. Conner felt himself getting closer to the edge as he ran his tongue along the length of her sneaker before she pulled it away from him.

The girls then led Conner to Madison’s room where they laid him on the bed. Madison grabbed a leather restraint and tied Conner's arms behind his back and Alyssa removed his boxers making Conner’s erection spring out. Alyssa grabbed it and started to tease him for a moment before both girls removed their shirts and pants. Madison slipped off her bra and panties while Alyssa only removed her bra. Alyssa’s breasts must have been a DD cup since they were much larger than Madison’s. Suddenly Madison was sitting above Conner’s face, her moist pussy hover mere inches from his face. Alyssa was still teasing his twitching clock by giving it a flick with her fingers. Madison lowered her pussy onto Conner’s face and began riding him. Conner had only a moment to take it in before he felt Alyssa’s mouth deep throat his erect cock!
Conner was in absolute heaven and unable to move as the girls assaulted him from both his face and cock. Alyssa was sucking him off like a pro, massaging his balls as she did while Conner began to eat out Madison’s overflowing pussy. Conner tugged at his restraints but they were too tight and he was completely trapped. Alyssa’s mouth and throat massaged Conner’s cock as she squeezed his balls hard. She was so much rougher than Madison, it was surprising hot much Conner enjoyed it. The more she sucked him off, the more Conner devoured his girlfriend’s pussy. He then felt Alyssa straddling his cock with her panty covered snatch and heard the girls making out.

“Alyssa, have him blow his load on your sneakers!” Madison said. Alyssa repositioned herself so Conner’s 10” cock was being crushed between her massive sneaker soles. Conner couldn’t hold it back any longer as his cock burst from the sneakerjob. He felt several spurts of thick white cum pump out of his cock as the girls marveled at it.

“Oh my god Maddie, he’s like a fountain!” Alyssa said as she didn’t stop milking his ejaculating dick with her shoes. Madison threw her head back as she achieved her own orgasm, squeezing Conner’s face between her thighs before collapsing off him.

“Oh fuck yeah this was fun,” Alyssa said marveling at the cum coating on the soles of her shoes, “Steven better be ready cause tonight he’s licking the cum off these sneakers! Thanks for all the fun guys but I have to get going. Have a good night you too, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Alyssa put her clothes back on and left leaving just Conner and Madison.

Madison was still heaving from her orgasm as was Conner. “Maddie, do you think you could let me go now?” Conner asked with a chuckle. Madison shook her head and released Conner. The two embraced and started making out, Madison wrapped her legs around Conner and dug her heels into Conner’s back. This time Conner was being aggressive and playfully bit her neck.

“Maddie, I fucking love you!” Conner said as they continued making out.

“I love you too,” she said between breaths, “I actually wanted to ask you something. If you’re not busy next friday, my sorority is holding a big charity auction. Will you come with me?”

“I couldn’t dream of doing anything else, I’d love to go,” Conner replied as the two took a break.

“Ok good, now can we do one more thing?” She asked, “That was so fucking hot I need to cool down. Can you get me some ice cream? Pretty please!” She batted her eyes and was being overly cut. Conner laughed and shook his head yes. The lovers got cleaned up and went to share a nice big ice cream sundae at the town Dairy Queen. The couple laughed as they enjoyed a very wonderful night together.

In the parking lot a man was sitting in a Dodge Challenger, he looked pissed off as he watched the couple. He took a drink from a bottle of Jack Daniels as he shook his head. “Can’t avoid me this time Maddie.”