Moccasins & Mukluks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Re: Moccasins & Mukluks

Post by cylan »

Hi! Soft soled footwear is the sexiest footwear ever! I do love soft sole mocs and mukluks ! I own various soft soled footwear, and I have a huge fetish about ladies wearing such footwear ! I have to post some pics I took of a female model wearing such cute things!
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Please post your photos
cylan

Post by cylan »

I'll do it tomorrow !.. :wink:
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Thank you… do you have the ap telegram? It lets you share photos and videos uncensored and private?
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I don't use any ap because my wife also use my phone...
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Here is my model Annie wearing cute moccasins boots! Annie shoe size is a small 4.5 US (35 EUR)! I got these boots on ebay. They were second hand but in perfect condition. The suede is very thin and extremely soft! Much thinner and more flexible than the suede of the Minnetonka boots from which they are visibly inspired! Originally, they had a thin flat rubber sole. I carefully unstitched them, then hand-sewn new leather soles. It's full grain leather, quite thick but very soft at the same time, and they are off-white color.

Annie and I had a great times with these boots! Because we didn't just do photo shoots!.. You see what I mean! :wink:
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Very nice… you did a great job. She looks very pretty in those moccasins… love to see what else you did
Last edited by bigchief_us2 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Handmade deerskin moccasins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Moccasins Im selling on ebay well loved
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, Bigchief! I like your mocs a lot! Deerskin is fantastic to make moccasins! I owned a pair, long ago, I loved them a lot! The deerskin is as soft and supple as silk! Well, your Thunderbirds mocs look hot, too! Many years ago, I owned a pair of mocs very similar to yours (not Minnetonka, an w/o beadwork). I enjoyed to wear them to drive my car!
I would like to ask you: are you David?.. I'm Cyrille, from France, and I think we were in contact on Flickr.
Best regards!