Moccasins & Mukluks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bigchief_us2

Re: Moccasins & Mukluks

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Love to see a boot job
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ref-136-Moccas ... 632-2357-0 Here is the link for the store in France selling moccasins:
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Here is the name of his or her store for all things western… beautiful moccasins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Well, I've some times got bootjob with these boots :D ! But not till the end because I didn't want to stain the suede :roll: ...
Thank you very much for the link! Very interesting webstore, indeed! The mocs look fine!
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Do you have any photos of the bootjob?
cylan

Post by cylan »

I've had some... but they disappeared with all the photos that I had stored on Tinypic when it stopped working :cry:
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

😏
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi there! In my eyes, there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who wears soft sole moccasins with a very classic dress outfit! This contrast fascinates me and I find it terribly sexy! Here is an amazing example:

If you don't recognize her, it's Marilyn Monroe! This photo was taken in 1950 (so she was 24). At that time, she started her acting career for a very short time and she is not yet a star.
What do you think of this photo?