Moccasins & Mukluks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bigchief_us2

Re: Moccasins & Mukluks

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Those size 7 are way to small for my feet that’s why I am selling them
Last edited by bigchief_us2 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Double fringe moccasins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

They look great! Are they soft or hard sole?
cylan

Post by cylan »

Here is a pair of boots I made for my gf, almost 20 years ago !..

The leather is full grain leather, tan color, quite thick but extremely soft! There is no lining nor hard toe. I used the same leather to make the soles, and there is a removable insole. At the top, on the side, you can see five eyelets for better fitting. To decorate these boots, I added a geometric glass bead pattern with long leather fringes.
I drew the pattern myself, and all the sewing work is done by hand. The size is 5US (36 EUR).
cylan

Post by cylan »

Here is a pair of boots I made for my gf, almost 20 years ago !..

The leather is full grain leather, tan color, quite thick but extremely soft! There is no lining nor hard toe. I used the same leather to make the soles, and there is a removable insole. At the top, on the side, you can see five eyelets for better fitting. To decorate these boots, I added a geometric glass bead pattern with long leather fringes.
I drew the pattern myself, and all the sewing work is done by hand. The size is 5US (36 EUR).
cylan

Post by cylan »

Here are ankle mocs I made for the same gf:

I used the same leather as for the boots, but I used light gray suede for the soles. No lining, removable insole. On the second picture, can you see how the arch of the foot is clearly visible under the sole?
My gf first wore these moccasins at home, as slippers. But she loved them so much that she quickly decided to wear them at her workplace! She took them in her bag and put them when she arrived. She was a university teacher, so hundreds of people saw her with her moccasins on! She enjoyed that a lot!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Still for my gf, I also made these sheepskin boots! She wanted something that looked like Ugg boots, but to wear at home only. She didn't want Ugg boots because of the soles: since she wanted to wear her boots at home only, she wanted the most flexible boots possible. So that the boots I was going to make looked as much like Uggs as possible, I bought a pair of fake Uggs for a ridiculous price. I carefully disassembled them, and I made patterns from the different elements. The sheepskin comes from a second hand large coat. Everything is sewn by hand. The soles are made of light gray suede, with sheepskin insole.

bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Thank you for the photos. I really liked the low boot moccasin style best. Did you get the email I sent you for the French eBay store that sells moccasins?
Here is a pair of my moccasin boots made from Buffalo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Thank you! I appreciate your comments about my work! Can you send me the link again, please? I'm afraid I lost it !..
cylan

Post by cylan »

Another pair of moccasins boots for for the young woman who posed for me to take pictures on the theme of my fetishism for soft sole footwear. I found these boots on eBay. Originally, they had a very thin flat rubber sole. The size is 5US. They look like Minnetonka moccasins boots, but these ones are chinese made. The suede is very thin, and extremely soft! There is no lining nor hard toe. I removed the original soles and replaced them with leather soles. I used full grain leather, quite thick but extremely soft, in off-white color.

We didn't just take pictures with these cute boots :wink: !.. We've had quite a lot of fun! Trampling games, bootjob, etc... that was so hot!.. :wink: