Moccasins & Mukluks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bigchief_us2

Re: Moccasins & Mukluks

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Good morning bo Im not David. I was on flickr for a period of time but I no longer go there as I must buy a pro subscription to upload more photos.
I have moccasins on eBay I am selling and on Pinterest.
I have been wearing moccasins since I was 9 of 10 years old
I love the Indian connection and love to attend powwows or moccasin classes. I make them and wear them. My collection is very diverse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

I am selling these moccasins on eBay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Unfortunately, moccasins are not part of French culture. You are lucky to have had moccasins in your childhood! In general, in France we do not have traditional soft soled footwear. I had my first pair of soft sole slippers when I was 6 years old. It was for gymnastics at school. I remember them perfectly because I loved them! They had the ballet slippers design, and they were made of a very thin and very supple leather of a sky blue color. Their particularity is that the sole was made in the same leather! In the evening, once I was in bed and the light was out, I would grab my slippers which were stored under my bed, and I would put them on my bare feet. I then spent a moment stroking my feet in slippers, top and bottom. I loved the feel of this leather on my feet, and remember I mostly loved touching and stroking the soles because it was soft and I felt my caresses through the soles.
My love for soft soled footwear started with these little slippers! :D
But when they got too small, I didn't have any shoes until I was 19. :( It was 1984, and a new style of dance shoes appeared, named "modern jazz shoes":

I immediately loved this style! :D These slippers are made of very thin and very supple leather, without lining and without hard toe. The soles are made of very thin and very soft suede, with very thin padded insole. I bought a pair, and I got into the habit of wearing them to bed at night, like I did with the little blue slippers from my childhood! After this first pair, I had many more! My first pair was in white leather, the next in black leather.
What do you think of them?..
cylan

Post by cylan »

Here is a pair of cute slippers that I gave to my model Annie:

These slippers are made by "DiDooDam" (in Belgium). They are made of very thin and very soft leather and suede. There is no lining, no hard toe, and no insole! They really feel like a second skin! Annie and I had quite a lot of fun with them! As they are very easy to wash we had such games as very messy slipperjobs, using a lot of lube! That was absolutely amazing and fantastic !.. :P
cylan

Post by cylan »

Here are my deerskin mocs! It was a kit bought on ebay. I modified the lacing for a better fit on the foot. I have had these moccasins for ten years! They are incredibly light, and the leather is as soft as silk!

What do you think of them ?..
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

Beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing this with me!!!!
cylan

Post by cylan »

More to come !.. :wink:
cylan

Post by cylan »

My model Annie wearing used and well worn modern jazz slippers in my car! That night in my car we had hot games: she rubbed soft and hard her suede soles on my chest and on my face! I let you imagine the sensations that I felt! I felt the soft warmth of her feet through the black leather and gray suede of her slippers! We were in town, in a fairly quiet street, but I was very excited because sometimes pedestrians passed near the car! At the end, Annie gave me a damn hot and juicy slipperjob! That was fantastic! She continued after my ejaculation, using my cum as lube under her suede soles!..

We both enjoyed that so much! We've had such games some other times, with other soft soled footwear!..
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

I love the moccasin photos not a fan of the shoe like ones
bigchief_us2

Post by bigchief_us2 »

My white Taos moccasins