cum in slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slipperlover91

cum in slippers

Post by slipperlover91 »

I was just wondering what is your favorite type of slippers to cum in? I am an all time open toe slipper guy but I love just having fun with any fluffy closed toe slippers. I just love everything about slippers
villageidiot33

Re: cum in slippers

Post by villageidiot33 »

These are my wife's. They smell pretty bad. She's washed them 3 times already and they immediately start to stink up again. That doesn't stop her from wearing them lol. My favorite is getting a handjob with her feet in my face after she's worn those slippers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

My favourite kind are closed toe slippers, but I also love other kinds such as ballet-slippers, open toe etc. as long as they are soft and worn :)
Whose slippers do you like to fuck the most, slipperlover91?? Do you have any pics?

Here are some of my gf's slippers I love to fuck:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

slipperlover13 wrote:My favourite kind are closed toe slippers, but I also love other kinds such as ballet-slippers, open toe etc. as long as they are soft and worn :)
Whose slippers do you like to fuck the most, slipperlover91?? Do you have any pics?

Here are some of my gf's slippers I love to fuck:
I fucked a similar pair like those at my previous job. I'd see her wearing them often during work hours after being in heels all day. I worked a lot after hours at that job so I'd fuck her slippers every chance I got. She never even knew and wore them daily just about. My cum had a chance to dry all night but I'm suprised she never felt the dry crispy parts where it would dry. I'd cum deep inside and on the heel part like yours. I didn't have a thing for slippers but I just had to fuck hers cause she was so hot and wanted to see her crush my cum.
Onepiece

Post by Onepiece »

I love to cum in fuzzy closed toe slippers. My ex had a few pairs of the old steve madden style ones. I couldn't help myself around them. She was a size 5 too and actually liked seeing me fuck them sometimes.
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Cumming in slippers like that is my ultimate high. I used to run through countless pairs like that. The smell is usually fantastic no matter who the wearer is. Great pics!
suedej

Post by suedej »

God the red ones are so hot ! Exactly the type I love to fuck and cum, thanks for sharing x
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I would like to see the soles of the slippers with animal face, please!
Thanks in advance! ;-)
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

cylan wrote:Hi! I would like to see the soles of the slippers with animal face, please! Thanks in advance! ;-)
Here you go:
cylan

Post by cylan »

Thank you! :-) What are these soles made of?