cum in slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

villageidiot33

Re: cum in slippers

Post by villageidiot33 »

cylan wrote:Thank you! :-) What are these soles made of?
Feels like some sort of suede. I have a friend making slippers for my wife. They're crochet slippers. They look like these monkey ones but have a button on them. I'll surely post them here whenever she does them.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Suede? Hhhmmm... Could be great to see a footjob with these slippers!.. ;-)
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

I'm currently fucking a open toe isotoner..toe hole ot sucking My cock nicely
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

I love to cum my moms slippers whenever I get the chance. The smell is fantastic. It’s a musky scent which gets me going so quick. She wears them usually in the morning with her coffee and after she’s done work around the house. I usually have my time with them when she’s not home. I blow in both of the slippers. Not just one. So incredible to watch her wear them unknowingly that my gunk is all over her sockless soles. Yes she wears them without sucks. Even better!
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Anyone wanna have fun with slippers im hard in my slippers looking for slipper. Buddy