Loving a Dansko Clog

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Loving a Dansko Clog

Post by Retifist »

I have always found a woman wearing clogs rather appealing. There is a bit of mystery as to what the inside of that rigid-soled encasement offers to the foot. As opposed to a pump, flat, or a sandal which tantalize us with their exposure of the foot and let us see how the foot makes its impression on them, clogs hide the foot in a dark cavern. They are obviously quite comfortable as evidenced by their popularity amongst women who are on their feet much of the day. My chance to discover came when a pretty young intern in our office left a pair under her desk for the weekend. These are Dansko clogs which have a nice smooth leather insole and lining which felt rather smooth and inviting.
Clog_01.jpg
Here is a nice view deep into the clog showing a bit of toe prints on the insole and against the lining.
Clog_06.jpg
Needless to say, the next step was to see if they excited me as much as a pair of peep toe pumps and this photo answers the question unequivocally.
Clog_07.jpg
The result provides a nice contrast with the dark insole.
Clog_08.jpg
Of course the nice rise in the arch of the clog causes the fluid to drain into the low spots in the heel and to run down into the front of the clog as seen here. All in all, a very satisfying result.
Clog_09.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heellover1986

Re: Loving a Dansko Clog

Post by heellover1986 »

i love them to i posted a video on red tube blowing a load on to my gfs patent leather danskos
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

I find those Dansko clogs a turn on and with your lovely cumshot on that nice insole i get hard looking at it! Love the toe prints too. Well done!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

My wife wears them also. Although they don't have good sent. I luv hearing my load hit the inside
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I like the patent leather ones, my friends wife has a pair and I got really hard looking at her in them. Then I went on line and found that they come in my size, so I bought my own. Love how they look and feel on my feet. Helps me get even harder. SO go buy your own. 8)
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Glad to see so many out there love women in clogs. On bare feet, they are very arousing.
heellover1986

Post by heellover1986 »

just a few pics of my cum on danskos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great job on the cum shots. I love how the patent leather look and feel. 8)
BigAl88

Post by BigAl88 »

I am totally loving this thread any more pics of danskos getting creamed? If possible can anyone drop a load on some dansko soles please?
brewdawg

Post by brewdawg »

Bro I find woman wearing these dansko shoe... omg just want to cum in every pair I see. Great post :D