Loving a Dansko Clog

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilganja

Re: Loving a Dansko Clog

Post by ilganja »

what do you all think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I have many pairs. Fun to wear and fuck.
Traesko

Post by Traesko »

awesome
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Is anyone here into Dansko crushing? Girls stepping on snails and bugs with them?
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I fucked a pair of these literally on a dare once, lol (if you see this, Lauren, I miss you). I had gotten some miscellaneous shoes from another friend and in the box were a couple of "ugly" pairs. Worn out Crocs and a reasonably in shape pair of Dansko clogs. The heft of them and the material doesn't do much for me--too hard and slick. Not a lot of friction to work with and they didn't really have a scent or anything, but that may have just been that pair. I'd rather have a pair of Birkenstocks or something, but with a little encouragement (she told me to "clog up those clogs" lol) I finished nicely. I wish I still had the pics just to relive that a bit. If you like fucking clogs, more power to you!
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
mldmkr1960

Post by mldmkr1960 »

I get to lick my girls danskos and some times cum right on them!
193.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mldmkr1960

Post by mldmkr1960 »

Licking them clean!
mldmkr1960

Post by mldmkr1960 »

195.jpg
Licking the brown danskos!
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Let's see you masturbating with them.
mldmkr1960

Post by mldmkr1960 »

184.jpg
Fun with leopard Danskos!