My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Re: My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Mandy stopped by with the black Adidas and I got it on camera for my records. She even allowed me take a picture of her holding for me (Before she came over, I asked her about the photo request, and she asked, "why?" so I told her, "I like seeing you holding your shoes, knowing what I'm going to do with them." and she replied, "lol ok. as long as its only for u to see."

Ever since I bought her first pair, she's be curious as to why I wanted them. But I didn't want to tell her at first in fear of turning her off but she kept asking. So I finally told her and she messaged me back saying, "oooohhh thats wut I figured". And she's OK with it. I even sent her a horny story describing what I'm doing with her shoes and she messaged, "hey if that's your thing I ain't judging." I'm going to send her another shoe story soon...with lots of horny details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Let's see the insoles!! How do they smell?
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Seethegirls wrote:Let's see the insoles!! How do they smell?
She hasn't worn them since last fall but there's a musky odor... like they've been sitting for awhile
sneakercum4451

Post by sneakercum4451 »

id like to buy the green and white adidas superstars please!
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Yes cum cum cum. Ist she barefoot Inside
wookie29

Post by wookie29 »

sniffs_her_shoes wrote: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm Mandy stopped by with the black Adidas and I got it on camera for my records. She even allowed me take a picture of her holding for me (Before she came over, I asked her about the photo request, and she asked, "why?" so I told her, "I like seeing you holding your shoes, knowing what I'm going to do with them." and she replied, "lol ok. as long as its only for u to see."

Ever since I bought her first pair, she's be curious as to why I wanted them. But I didn't want to tell her at first in fear of turning her off but she kept asking. So I finally told her and she messaged me back saying, "oooohhh thats wut I figured". And she's OK with it. I even sent her a horny story describing what I'm doing with her shoes and she messaged, "hey if that's your thing I ain't judging." I'm going to send her another shoe story soon...with lots of horny details.
Sounds like she may be happy to contribute but isn’t necessarily into the idea of hearing what’s going on with her sneakers. If I were you I would just keep it at shoe trading and buying. While the idea of telling her what you’ll be doing sounds great it might be too much for her.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

wookie29 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:40 pm
sniffs_her_shoes wrote: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm Mandy stopped by with the black Adidas and I got it on camera for my records. She even allowed me take a picture of her holding for me (Before she came over, I asked her about the photo request, and she asked, "why?" so I told her, "I like seeing you holding your shoes, knowing what I'm going to do with them." and she replied, "lol ok. as long as its only for u to see."

Sounds like she may be happy to contribute but isn’t necessarily into the idea of hearing what’s going on with her sneakers. If I were you I would just keep it at shoe trading and buying. While the idea of telling her what you’ll be doing sounds great it might be too much for her.
I had to make a new account because I can't log into my old account. Mandy was OK with the idea. In fact, I found out later the reason she was curious as to why I wanted them was because She knew another guy who had a fetish. In college she said she had a boyfriend who had a sock/foot fetish. He wasn't into shoes at all, he like to use her feet while she wore socks. She thought I had the same fetish as him. But was curious that I asked for her shoes instead. I'm still the only guy who wanted her shoes. A lot has happened since I made this post in 2014. Mandy had gotten married but is now divorced. she's still gorgeous as hell! I still see her around once in a while. I did ask her about some shoes a month ago when I saw at the local store and she smiled and said, "You still want my shoes?" that she'll get back to me when she has some to sell to me. While she was married she didn't talk to many of her guy friends because her (then-husband) didn't want her around other men. But since her divorce last year I've noticed a lot of interaction with guys on her Facebook page.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

welcome back my friend.... it is always great to see your stories on this forum... and hopefully you would be able to get some more from Mandy :)
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

and one question, are you only into sneakers ? any chance to have some boots or booties from that gorgeous lady ? :)
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

wizardoz wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:14 am and one question, are you only into sneakers ? any chance to have some boots or booties from that gorgeous lady ? :)
As far as i know Mandy isn't a boot-type of girl, or heels. I've never seen her in boots or heels. She's always been into athletic/casual shoes.