My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

My sexy friend Mandy that I've known for years finally let me buy her used white/green Adidas Superstars. I remember her wearing these white/green ones back in 2012 when they were new. In fact, I actually took a video with my cell phone of her wearing them when she first bought them. I've always had a thing for her shoes!
Well a few days ago she asked if she could borrow $20 until her payday. I asked her if she had any shoes she no longer wears that I'll trade for it. And to surprise she agreed! I had no idea what kind she was bringing over I was just happy to finally get a pair. I've secretly wanted to fuck her shoes since we first met but never had the courage to ask for her, until recently when I started asking to buy her a new pair in exchange for some one ones. But up to now she never gave in.
Over the phone she said she was bringing over a pair but one side was missing its shoe lace. So before she arrived, I set up two cameras so I could record the exchange. And man, was I surprised to find out she was giving me her white/green Adidas. The first thought that came into my head was seeing her wearing them back when they were new and I still had that recorded on video in my files. Now not only do I finally have a pair of her shoes but I have video of her giving them to me. Something to watch over and over as I fuck them. The insides are well worn and dirty and the odor is musky...very musky! :wink:
I'll post more pictures of these getting fucked and cummed in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sniffs_her_shoes on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skecher

Re: My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Post by Skecher »

AMAZING! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!
adidasshoes

Post by adidasshoes »

Post soon! Adidas superstars are my absolute favorite!
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Do you happen to know her size?
sniffs_her_shoes

I fucked them good while moaning her name and looking at her pictures. Shot a good load in one shoe while sniffing the other :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sniffs_her_shoes on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sniffs_her_shoes

justdaone wrote:Do you happen to know her size?
She wears a size 9 in women's but that doesn't surprise me since she's tall at 5'10"
countyjunior

Post by countyjunior »

Great job!
more please!
tgassas

Post by tgassas »

WOW - THE TGASSA would love to have an hour with these gorgeous superstars!!
sniffs_her_shoes

My 2nd load of cum into Mandy's left Adidas. My cock slides in nice and smooth into the toe area. Such a turn-on looking at her pictures as I'm doing it. :wink:
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

woow man, this story made me hard...she looks like a very sexy lady...please could you share more from her ?

And the best part of the story was moaning her name while cumming... :)

Would you think of uploading the videos, of course with hiding her face ?