My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tgassas

Re: My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Post by tgassas »

Excellent work - twice in the right superstar....
Can I be the first to dump a big load in the left??
Tgassas
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

tgassas wrote:Can I be the first to dump a big load in the left??
The other shoe is for smelling her musky odor only. It will not be cummed in.
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

sniffs_her_shoes wrote:
tgassas wrote:Can I be the first to dump a big load in the left??
The other shoe is for smelling her musky odor only. It will not be cummed in.
I do the same thing. Allows me to enjoy the shoes longer.

However, I do have some shoes where the right is so encrusted in cum that it's actually uncomfortable to fuck.
sniffs_her_shoes

feverpitch wrote:
sniffs_her_shoes wrote:The other shoe is for smelling her musky odor only. It will not be cummed in.
I do the same thing. Allows me to enjoy the shoes longer.

However, I do have some shoes where the right is so encrusted in cum that it's actually uncomfortable to fuck.
I too, have cummed in a shoe so much it became encrusted and was no longer enjoyable and had to throw it away. But I've learned from that experience to fuck only one side and sniff the other. If I was so horny for her and wanted to fuck the shoe that was used for sniffing, I'd use a condom so I don't mess up the inside. This way I'd still have one of her shoes to enjoy.
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

sniffs_her_shoes wrote: I too, have cummed in a shoe so much it became encrusted and was no longer enjoyable and had to throw it away. But I've learned from that experience to fuck only one side and sniff the other. If I was so horny for her and wanted to fuck the shoe that was used for sniffing, I'd use a condom so I don't mess up the inside. This way I'd still have one of her shoes to enjoy.
I never thought of using a condom. I'll give it a shot.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Wow incredible! Those Adidas are sexy and so is she! Does she have any idea why you wanted the shoes? I'm not sure I would've been able to contain my erection seeing her walk around with them in hand. Great work!
sniffs_her_shoes

slingblade wrote:Wow incredible! Those Adidas are sexy and so is she! Does she have any idea why you wanted the shoes? I'm not sure I would've been able to contain my erection seeing her walk around with them in hand. Great work!
Thanks! No, she has no idea why I wanted her shoes and she has never asked. I don't want to ruin a good thing by telling her then finding out it might be too weird for her, and risk not receiving more shoes in the future. But if she ever gets curious and asks, I'll tell her. Until then it's a secret. But she does know that I always asked for a pair. She never gave in until now.

I was looking through some photos and found her wearing a pair of black Adidas during a local public event. I know she had two other pairs as well (white/black & white/blue). She told me she has some shoes in storage so hopefully she still has all three. I'm going to ask if I can buy them from her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend, this Mandy is a real queen :) please cant you make a topic for her ? :)
tgassas

Post by tgassas »

sniffs_her_shoes wrote:
slingblade wrote:Wow incredible! Those Adidas are sexy and so is she! Does she have any idea why you wanted the shoes? I'm not sure I would've been able to contain my erection seeing her walk around with them in hand. Great work!
Thanks! No, she has no idea why I wanted her shoes and she has never asked. I don't want to ruin a good thing by telling her then finding out it might be too weird for her, and risk not receiving more shoes in the future. But if she ever gets curious and asks, I'll tell her. Until then it's a secret. But she does know that I always asked for a pair. She never gave in until now.

I was looking through some photos and found her wearing a pair of black Adidas during a local public event. I know she had two other pairs as well (white/black & white/blue). She told me she has some shoes in storage so hopefully she still has all three. I'm going to ask if I can buy them from her.
I would love to see her white/black pairs of superstars....
Tgassas
Sneakerslover13

Post by Sneakerslover13 »

great story, keep going ;)