My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sniffs_her_shoes

Re: My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Here's the 3rd cum shot in Mandy's shoe. I've actually fucked the shoe 6 other times with a condom but I've only shot three cum loads in it so far. I don't really want to mess up her shoe too much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nikeshoxlover78

Post by nikeshoxlover78 »

Hey:-) Excellent fuck and a lot of cum inside:-) I would give it a load as well:-)
sniffs_her_shoes

UPDATE:
I finally seen my friend Mandy last night at the store and we talked for awhile. And before she had to leave I quickly asked her about her shoes and she agreed to sell me whatever Adidas she no longer wears...including the black/white shoes. I told her I wanted to buy her a new pair and she was happy about the idea and told me to get a hold of her in the few weeks. So I'm excited about that. If it does work out, I'll definitely have her come to my place again so I can record our exchange.

Ever since I made this post, I got a few emails/messages requests to buy Mandy's white/green Adidas that she recently sold me. And after last night discussion about her selling me her other Adidas, I may be seriously thinking about selling Mandy's white/green pair. But it'll have to be a serious buyer. The right shoe has been fucked about 10 times so far but only cummed in three times. Her left has not been fucked or cummed in since I use it only for smelling purposes. It's still in the used condition that she sold it to me.

At the moment I'm searching for two pairs to buy Mandy; another pair of Adidas and perhaps some black MaryJane style shoes.
sniffs_her_shoes

UPDATE:
Today is Mandy's birthday, and I talked with her earlier and she said she can't find her other Adidas shoes that she had stored in the hallway closet. She thinks her sister might have took them but she'll keep looking. I told her I'd buy her a new pair of Adidas superstars anyway but she wants a pair of Adidas 'Vigor 4' shoes instead. And she said she'd still give me whatever old shoes of hers that she can find. I know she wore a pair gray Nike's and purple Adidas Trail shoes last summer but I don't mind what kind of footwear I get as long as she wore them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffs_her_shoes

I just talked with Mandy today on Facebook and she said she has three pairs of shoes stored at her uncles place that she's willing to give to me. She said she'll be stopping by tomorrow or Monday with them. I asked her what kind she had and she said she wasn't sure yet but she has 'Adidas', 'Nike' and maybe 'Under Amour'. She'll find out when she goes and gets them. So if and when she stops by with the shoes I'll set up my secret camera and record her delivering them.

And on a good note, a few months ago when I bought her white/green Adidas for $20, she said she was curious as to why I wanted her used shoes. I didn't give her a direct answer but we agreed that I could have her old shoes. But today when we talked, I asked her if she was still curious and she said, "haha yea". When I told her it was 'fetish thing' she replied, "oooohhh that's wut I figured." And I asked her if she didn't mind? she said, "no i was jus curious."

I love the fact that I finally confessed my fetish to her and she's OK with it. She has a new boyfriend but I left her a message asking her if she wants to read some "shoe stories" of what I do to her shoes in detail. I hope she says yes.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Don't push too hard about telling her the fate of her shoes unless she shows interest in knowing! Especially with a new bf in the picture. Can't wait to see the new play toys she's about to give you though!!!!
sniffs_her_shoes

slingblade wrote:Don't push too hard about telling her the fate of her shoes unless she shows interest in knowing! Especially with a new bf in the picture. Can't wait to see the new play toys she's about to give you though!!!!
She's known for a few years that I've wanted her shoes and has asked me a few times what I was planning to do with them. I've just never told her until now, and she's OK with it. She even curious to read a erotic "shoe story" that I have written for her.
sniffs_her_shoes

Mandy sent me a message about an hour ago saying she has a couple pairs she'll be bringing over today. I will record the exchange with my video camera. Since she knows about my fetish, I'm going to try and get her to hold up the shoes and tell a little about them...just to get it on camera. I'll even ask to take a photo of her holding the shoes.
sniffs_her_shoes

Yes! Mandy just stopped by with two pairs. But I have good news and bad news, the bad news is that I set up my video camera where I usually place it but when she walked in, she walked over and stood too close to the camera (without knowing the camera was there) so the lens blurred out, so you can't make out anything in the video.
But the good news is that not only did I get two pairs of shoes but I asked her to pose holding her shoes and let me take a picture with my phone...and she did.
The shoes she brought over were 'Nike Dual Fusions12' and 'Nike Backboard II'. They weren't the Adidas or Under Armour she originally stated, she messaged me saying she "didn't have time 2 dig tru all tha junk 2 find others. But when I do I should find some Adidas unless my sisters over'd on them"
sniffs_her_shoes

sniffs_her_shoes wrote:
slingblade wrote:Wow incredible! Those Adidas are sexy and so is she! Does she have any idea why you wanted the shoes? I'm not sure I would've been able to contain my erection seeing her walk around with them in hand. Great work!
Thanks! No, she has no idea why I wanted her shoes and she has never asked. I don't want to ruin a good thing by telling her then finding out it might be too weird for her, and risk not receiving more shoes in the future. But if she ever gets curious and asks, I'll tell her. Until then it's a secret. But she does know that I always asked for a pair. She never gave in until now.

I was looking through some photos and found her wearing a pair of black Adidas during a local public event. I know she had two other pairs as well (white/black & white/blue). She told me she has some shoes in storage so hopefully she still has all three. I'm going to ask if I can buy them from her.
UPDATE: It's been awhile since I've been on this site but I got more updates and stories to post.
First, I posted this photo of Mandy wearing a pair of black/white Adidas and now she finally found them at her grandmothers house. She's selling them to me and will be bringing them over to me today.