My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wizardoz

Re: My Friend's Adidas Superstars

Post by wizardoz »

kindbutodd wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:59 am
wizardoz wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:14 am and one question, are you only into sneakers ? any chance to have some boots or booties from that gorgeous lady ? :)
As far as i know Mandy isn't a boot-type of girl, or heels. I've never seen her in boots or heels. She's always been into athletic/casual shoes.
well if you say so, i am sure she has only one pair of boots, thatmeans she only one pair to wear, and theat means better smell :) if its possible would you please ask her if she has boots that she can give you ?
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

wizardoz wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:08 am
kindbutodd wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:59 am
wizardoz wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:14 am and one question, are you only into sneakers ? any chance to have some boots or booties from that gorgeous lady ? :)
As far as i know Mandy isn't a boot-type of girl, or heels. I've never seen her in boots or heels. She's always been into athletic/casual shoes.
well if you say so, i am sure she has only one pair of boots, thatmeans she only one pair to wear, and theat means better smell :) if its possible would you please ask her if she has boots that she can give you ?
I'm not into boots so why would I ask if she has any? I wouldn't take her boots anyway even if she had a pair.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Very nice that she has Adidas Superstar sneakers. I like these shoes very much!