Nike story with pics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

irishlincoln

Nike story with pics

Post by irishlincoln »

Okay, I've been doing some work on the side for extra cash. A lady who hired me is cute, mid 40s, a runner, in shape, very nice. When I got to her house I noticed she had gym shorts on, but no shoes or socks. She told me she just got finished working out and I could start work. Then she disappeared. A few minutes later she came back in a white t-shirt, black yogo pants, and she was wearing black and white Nike Free Run 2s. I about lost my mind. She was wearing ankle socks too, but you could barely see them peeking out over her ankles. So sexy. She did a few things in the kitchen and then she came to tell me she was going for a run now. So, she took off. About 30 minutes later she came back and I heard her go into her bedroom and shut the door. She took a quick shower, changed, and came out in jeans and a sweater with some knee high boots. She told me she had to leave to pick up her kid, so she took off.
Right when I heard her pull out of the garage I knew I had to get pics and a nice whiff of those nikes. I sprinted to the bedroom and found her closet. To the lower left I spot a small shelf with not only the Nike Free Run 2 she was just wearing, but also a pair of Nike Live Strong running shoes! I picked up the Nike Free Runs and they were still warm from her size 9 feet. I took a nice big deep breath of them. it instantly made me hard. My heart was skipping out of my chest. It was such a rush to hold these and I kept sticking my nose deep into them and taking big deep whiffs. They smelled so warm and sweet, like lotion or perfume. I wanted so bad to slid deep into them and fill them full, but I knew she would be back any minute. I took some quick pics and put them back on the shelf just like I had found them and returned to my job. She came home just a few minutes later! She never knew just a few minutes before I was holding those hot Nikes and sniffing them deeply. it was so hot and sexy!

I thought of you guys (and girls) and took some pics to share. Shame I couldn't do more. No, there's no chance of more pics or another hope of getting them. I have completed my work there, unless she calls me again (hope).

Anyhow, enjoy these pics
IMAG0359.jpg
IMAG0358.jpg
IMAG0357.jpg
IMAG0365.jpg
IMAG0364.jpg
IMAG0363.jpg
IMAG0362.jpg
IMAG0361.jpg
IMAG0360.jpg
IMAG0356.jpg
IMAG0355.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cm

Re: Nike story with pics

Post by cm »

very nice pics!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Just think how hot it would have been for you to have fucked and cum inside her warm moist Frees!
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

Must have been quite an adrenaline rush indeed! Good job, the pics are nice, she has great sneaks!
asicsluvr

Post by asicsluvr »

Very nice!
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Thanks for the comments! Yes, it would have been nice to cum deep inside them, but it was too risky. if I had more time I would have. Very exciting indeed!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

very hot!! thanks for the pics
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

man, you ve missed a great chance...no chance to find her on facebook or smtg ?
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

wizardoz wrote:man, you ve missed a great chance...no chance to find her on facebook or smtg ?
Just didn't have time. No way I could have done it. Definitely would have gotten busted and that would have been bad news.

I don't have a facebook, so I don't know if she has one or not. I'd rather not post her personal details to repsect her privacy. Then, naturally that could come back to me. Too risky, sorry.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Very hot sneakers!@