Rocket Dog Cum in a Flash!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

flipflopper

Rocket Dog Cum in a Flash!

Post by flipflopper »

My girls Rocket Dog flip flops!! She was taking a shower and they were just sitting there. I wasn't really feeling at the time, but they were there looking so good. I had only a moment to do the deed. She had been in the shower for a while and I new she would be out soon. I wanted to leave her a little surprise!

I heard the shower turn off and I was so close!!! Just as she stepped out for her towel, I unleashed! It felt so good. Such a rush! I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick pic and back they went!

Aaaaaaaaahh...BLISS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: Rocket Dog Cum in a Flash!

Post by floplove »

Great flip flops with toe prints! I'll bet they smell and taste great!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

They sure do. I love big flip flops like these. They have always been a favorite of mine.
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

Tonight, I got out of the shower and she was crashed out, so I thought I'd take advantage of the great opportunity to shoot some shots... And my load!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Rey nice flip flops, did you cum in them with her there?
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

Yup! That's her sleeping on the bed there.
floplove

Post by floplove »

I'm very partial to the platform flops as well.Keep loading them,that is great material.Cum will soak in a bit only to be unleashed by her foot sweat and then she will feel a tingley feeling.Any other sandals to cum in and show us? I take it that she doesn't know. :evil:
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

On no! She knows, and is quite receptive! Our collection since we've met...
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

She wore these all day today! She is trying to get them to smell like her. when we got home, she jumped in the shower and I snagged a couple more pics. She is totally fine with my fetish, it's just way more fun to sneak the pics. It's more of a rush!
floplove

Post by floplove »

WOW! That's a hell of alot of sexy shoes for one girl,Keep me busy for a lifetime! Are those some white wedge flops on rhe bottom shelf ? I think I see some dirty footprints :P