Rocket Dog Cum in a Flash!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

flipflopper

Re: Rocket Dog Cum in a Flash!

Post by flipflopper »

They sure are
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

These are her Roxy sandals. They are the first pair ever bought her, opening the door into this wonder fetish!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoxShocker12

Post by ShoxShocker12 »

Does she wear any kinds of sneakers? Doesn't look like she is an athletic person but just wondering if she does wear any sneakers :)
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Wow please more of her flip flops!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

Any pair in particular? They are kind of hard to see in the pic, but from what you see, any requests?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeyorke82

Post by shoeyorke82 »

Fantastic pics.
liefvoetje

Post by liefvoetje »

Great pictures!! Those platform flipflops are incredible sexy. I wish my girlfriend would wear them too, but they are not that common in Europe.
Do you have any Birkenstock slippers or Dr Scholl clogs? I'd love to see those too. :-)

Thanks again!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

I don't have any unfortunately. But we are in the market for more big flip flops, so stay tuned!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Very nice! It looks like you've got quite a collection of sandals and flip flops at your disposal. Please keep posting more awesome pics.
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

She's out and about, and Im home and hard...