Lucy outdoor with softsoled jazz shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Lucy outdoor with softsoled jazz shoes

Post by cylan »

Hi, there!
Here is my new model Lucy, 26yo. She's a cute black girl who loves sneakers and softsoled footwear (genuine moccasins, ballet slippers, jazz shoes...). She enjoys to wear such footwear outdoor when weather is fine! Her shoe size is a small 5US wmn (35EUR).
On these pics, you'll see Lucy wearing a pair of "Crait" jazz shoes. The upper part is made of very thin and very soft smooth leather (no lining), and the soles are made of padded suede.

See how this man stares at Lucy's feet ! :wink:

Please enjoy and comment !.. :wink:
cylan

Re: Lucy outdoor with softsoled jazz shoes

Post by cylan »

Hi there! I come again on this old post about the pictures: for years I used Tinypic. But when Tinypic ceased to exist, I lost all my photos!.. Today, I come to ask you if you have downloaded my photos and if you would like to send them back to me. It would be very nice of you! Thanks a lot for your help!