Reebok Classics, Reebok Pricess, and Reebok freestyle lows.

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

boris50

Re: Reebok Classics, Reebok Pricess, and Reebok freestyle lo

Post by boris50 »

would love to see your boyfriend cum all over the front of Reebok Princess.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Still looking for some of these for play....
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

asicslover wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:20 pm Here's some more of my princess and freestyle lows. They have never seen socks but have seen some cock ;)
Just came across this post. My wife and I just fucked while looking at these pics. Appreciate the sexy images!
Hatr

Re: Reebok Classics, Reebok Pricess, and Reebok freestyle lows.

Post by Hatr »

Great
sneakerfit

Post by sneakerfit »

boris50 wrote: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:37 am would love to see your boyfriend cum all over the front of Reebok Princess.
me too!
jp2202

Re: Reebok Classics, Reebok Pricess, and Reebok freestyle lows.

Post by jp2202 »

I love these Reeboks and can't beat the feeling when I cum hard in a pair of white Classics.
reebokslut86

Post by reebokslut86 »

Reefan1981 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 pmStep 2
Not sure what i love more the princesses or your sexy cock in them.
reeboklover82

Post by reeboklover82 »

Reefan1981 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 pmStep 2
God i want to suck your cock so bad... so hot!
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

asicslover wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm Twiggy tell your story I wanna hear what everyone has to say about these shoes. Me personally I started out playing with a pair of Reebok freestyle gum sole lows I found in my moms closet. First time I cam was in those and it has been a addiction ever since, thank god my wife plays into my fetish and loves it also!
My fetish for these also started with the Freestyle low. Do you remember playing with them a lot?
cock4reebok

Post by cock4reebok »

Reefan1981 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:18 am
asicslover wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm Twiggy tell your story I wanna hear what everyone has to say about these shoes. Me personally I started out playing with a pair of Reebok freestyle gum sole lows I found in my moms closet. First time I cam was in those and it has been a addiction ever since, thank god my wife plays into my fetish and loves it also!
My fetish for these also started with the Freestyle low. Do you remember playing with them a lot?
Holy hell me too!!! Im so glad I found this forum. I'm 37 and started off wearing my mom's freestyle low gum too!!! Now that I see someone else day it I wonder if that's what got my fetish going? Either way been hooked since I was 12, and those were my first ones I fucked and cummed in, and despite my size 15 feet I still manage to squeeze into my wife's size 12 princess and freestyle hi/low.

So glad to meet other reebok fetish fans! Dm me I have lots of pics to trade of me and my wife. Also love to cam and stroke while wearing them.