Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

basiam18

Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Post by basiam18 »

Just wondering how many of us have had the opportunity to bang a chick in your favorite sneakers or Uggs or whatever. If so, please give the spicy details. ;)
irishlincoln

Re: Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Post by irishlincoln »

Oh yeah. I've told several girls about my fetish. My girlfriend in high shcool had a pair of Nike Xcellerators that she wore when we had sex. Te she had a pair of Adidas trail running shoes that she used to wear for me and some Keds too.
A couple other girls I had sex with wore sneakers. One girl had a pair of black converse lows and the other girl had a pair of Skechers.
I am married now and my wife has New Balance, Adidas, Skechers, Asics cheer shoes and she has worn them for me many many many times. We had sex on our first date and I told her about my fetish that night and she got out of bed and put on her pair of white leather Tretorns. It was so sexy. Then she climbed on top of me and squated down on my and rode me.
I will never forget it. Of course, she was a keeper and I married her. haha
I have also fucked many other girls sneakers when I had the chance. My best friend as a girl that lives with him and I fuck her sneakers all the time when I go to his house and crash there. I think I have done all of her shoes.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

irishlincoln wrote:Oh yeah. I've told several girls about my fetish. My girlfriend in high shcool had a pair of Nike Xcellerators that she wore when we had sex. Te she had a pair of Adidas trail running shoes that she used to wear for me and some Keds too.
A couple other girls I had sex with wore sneakers. One girl had a pair of black converse lows and the other girl had a pair of Skechers.
I am married now and my wife has New Balance, Adidas, Skechers, Asics cheer shoes and she has worn them for me many many many times. We had sex on our first date and I told her about my fetish that night and she got out of bed and put on her pair of white leather Tretorns. It was so sexy. Then she climbed on top of me and squated down on my and rode me.
I will never forget it. Of course, she was a keeper and I married her. haha
I have also fucked many other girls sneakers when I had the chance. My best friend as a girl that lives with him and I fuck her sneakers all the time when I go to his house and crash there. I think I have done all of her shoes.
Are you into flip flops at all? Have you pounded her while she's wearing any flip flops?
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I done it on various occasions :D ! The most recent time was some weeks ago: I had sex and fetish games (trampling) with a 21yo (I'm 47!) tiny black chick. She had white leather NIKE Cortez. Not my favorite sneakers (I don't like the additional piece of leather on toes), but quite sexy! Once we were in my home, we had a drink and I told her about my fetish. First it sounded weird to her, but she also felt curious about this. For fetish games and sex, she was naked with her Nike Cortez. After fun, she told me she finally enjoyed our games :wink: !..
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

flipflopz2004 wrote:Are you into flip flops at all? Have you pounded her while she's wearing any flip flops?
Yeah, I like flip flops alright. Sneakers and running shoes are my favorite, but I do like seeing a hot girl in flip flops. My wife has several pairs. I can get pics for you if you want. Maybe I can blow my load on some. What would you like to see? Let me know and I will start a new thread for them.
Birkenstockfucker69

Post by Birkenstockfucker69 »

I love flip flops.
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

Birkenstockfucker69 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:00 pm I love flip flops.
agreed. Flip flops allows the full access to all parts of the female feet that I appreciate.

not just the access but the full view too.

banged one in flip flops once. but that was because she didn't have time to remove them lol. But I remember when her feet were up the flip flops were dangling from her feet from the movement and she was squishing her toes together to keep them on. that was super sexy. but they eventually fell off
lijones

Post by lijones »

Fucked my mother in law with her only wearing her heels and slippers upon my request
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! in the early 2000's I had sex with my gf wearing her sneakers! I remember them: they were REEBOK hi top, looking like boxing boots. I just found pics on the web:

Hers were not made of smooth black leather, but light gray suede. Satin lining! It was great because she loved them a lot, just like I did!.. The thin soles were very soft and pliable, so we both enjoyed trampling games!.. My gf first wore them outdoor and at work. Later, as she bought new sneakers, she started to wear her Reebok boots at home only because she felt very comfy with them. They were like slippers! that's the way we started to have fun as she wore them, and we both enjoyed to have fetish games and sex while she wore them! :-)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

All my gf’s have been happy to wear their heels or high heel boots during sex! The best thing about heels during sex is when ya ready to blow, you can easily cum in the arch gap of the girls heels or slip her foot out blow ya load inside her shoe where it’ll run down to the toe area & slip her foot straight back in! :) nothing sexier then watching her walk to the bathroom & hearing he comment about how much cum is inside her shoe! Most times I pick their favourite going out heels or their regular work heels :) sexy as fuck