Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wamisfun

Re: Have you had sex with a girl in her shoes?

Post by wamisfun »

My girlfriend wears whatever shoes I ask her to during sex.

I had to ease her into it but she seems pretty into it now. I bought her all red airmax 90’s and fucked her in them. I came on them before she had the chance to wear them out.
I’ve done this to her airmax 270’s as well

I’ll jerk off onto the soles of them while she lays face down on the bed when she’s not feelin sex
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

shoedog77 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:20 pm My girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to go on our first camping trip after we had been together dating for a while. We planned it over a long holiday weekend in the middle of summer, and picked out a secluded campground with lots of woods between the campsites for added privacy. On the car ride down, she wanted to do some shopping at a big mall that she had seen online. So we walked around and checked out a few stores and were getting ready to leave when we passed a Foot Locker. Now I had never officially told her about my sneaker fetish, but knew it would come out at some point. As we walked by, I said to her “I can’t believe as a woman you are actually going to walk by a shoe store and not go in and at least look!” Well that was enough motivation for her and we both went in. As she looked at all the delicious new girl sneakers, I found some that I couldn’t resist. Light blue reebok freestyle hitops.

A4D23C69-BF76-4BBA-B39D-1AE5FD2EDC8F.jpeg

4F8612EB-CB3C-4737-9663-5A9B984B2A13.jpeg

My dick couldn’t stand it. I brought her over to them and told her “You owe it to yourself, the United States, and everything that is Holy to buy these.....and they are soooo friggen sexy!” She laughed, but did end up trying them on and buying them. She had on sandals, and I remember almost having a seizure watching her slip her hot moist bare feet into those new reeboks and wiggle her toes. She said they feel so good and soft. I was pretty much a wreck the rest of the ride to the camp. I eventually came up with a plan. An evil plan. When we got to the campground, I went and checked us in. When I walked back to the campsite, she asked if we were good. I said the only thing that I wasn’t happy about was that the campground staff said to watch your stuff because there has been a wild animal that has been raiding campsites and they have not been able to catch it. She said that it was not a very comforting thought, but we would take our chances.

So as we set up the tent and stuff, I would look around and when she asked me what I was doing, I would say I was making sure the wild animal didn’t get her. She laughed and rolled her eyes. It didn’t take long for the sun to go down and we sat in front of a campfire, her with her reeboks on and me with a 6 hour boner. As we were sitting there, there was a rustling in the brush next to us and I said it must be the wild animal looking for her. She asked if there really was a wild animal and I came up behind her and in a low growl, I nibbled on her neck and ear and said “He is a VERY frisky wild animal tonight. He LOVES hot brunettes in sexy blue reeboks. That’s his favorite late night dessert. He watches them during the day and then steals them from their tent in the middle of the night”. She got really flushed and smiled and said “Oh really??? Well hopefully this “wild animal” isn’t too naughty. I would hate to have to sleep in the car and lock the doors so he can’t get me and my yummy Reeboks!” At that point my heart was pounding and I thought I was going to have a stroke. A little while later she said that she was tired and ready for bed. She said I should go use the washroom before we settle in for the night. So cock throbbing, I hiked up to the washroom and back. When I came back to our campsite, I noticed the light was out and the tent was zipped up.....except that her feet were outside and she had the doorflap zipped down to them. Mmmmm yummmmm, those new light blue reebok freestyles were on her feet, loosely laced. I came up to the tent and started making sniffing and low growling sounds, brushing and poking the sides of the tent. I heard her giggle and she wiggled her feet around. She said in a low moan “Mmmmm is there a wild animal out there? Is he hungry for me and my yummy reeboks? Hmmm?” She toed my cock with the tips of her sneakers. “Well, Mr wild animal, aren’t you going to have a hungry little nibble on me???” One sneaker toed my cock while the other went up to my mouth. I lost all control and put the whole toe of her reebok in my mouth and chewed. It tasted soooooo good. She laughed and said “Ouch, my toe!” Between the chewy leather and rubber and her feet, I totally indulged. I growled as I chewed, pulling out the laces and tugging the reebok right off her foot. I stuck my whole face inside it and licked. From inside the tent she moaned “Is the wild animal enjoying his yummy little appetizer??” I growled. I could see thru the tent she had a couple fingers in her cunt and it was very gushy. “How about main course now?” I unzipped the tent, Reebok still in my mouth. I dropped it and fucked the shit out of her. When we finally ended, she rolled over and brought the other foot that still had a reebok on it up to my mouth. “So is the wild animal still hungry?” She poked my stomach and said she thought there was still room for her reebok”. As my cock stood up again, she slipped it off and stuffed my cock and balls into it. Then she rolled over and said “Sweet dreams Mr. wild animal” and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, i still had one reebok on my cock and the toe of the other was in my mouth. She smiled and said I was snoring and she though i might enjoy her reebok in my mouth to keep me quiet. She then took and squeezed the toe of the reebok on my cock as i pumped and shot a morning load into the toe area. After we showered and got ready to head out, she examined her reeboks and assessed the damage. Lots of teethmarks and dried on cum. I asked sheepishly “Yikes, what if someone askes what happened to them?!” Her reply “Well, I left them outside the tent at night and a wild animal ate on them!” It was at that point that I knew she was a keeper and married her. AND that was only the first night at camp. Were were there for 2 more nights. But I will wait until another time for those stories hahaha!
Continuing on... So we showered and cleaned up the campsite and got ready to go explore the area. I asked her if there was any particular place she wanted to go, she said that there was one place that She thought I would enjoy the she had found directions for. So if I was a good boy, we could go later on. She put on some short jean shorts and a white top. She smiled as she slipped her yummy blue reeboks on barefoot and did not tie them. I playfully growled and tried to bite them as she wiggled her toes and laughed. Well, most of the day was a blur. I couldn’t stop eyeing her reeboks and practically all the blood in my body was down in my erect cock. As we got in the car, she told me she would drive. She said because I was a good boy, she would take me to the special place. After driving off the beaten path, we pulled up to what looked like a farm. We got out and it was then that I saw the sign and my heart skipped a beat: Breeder of Large Newfoundlands. She whispered in my ear “You told me last night that you not only liked eating my Reeboks, but that you would like to watch them get eaten off my sexy feet too.” So we go inside and ask to go out into the back field and go play with the pups. I read the cautions on the sign and it says wear old clothes and shoes as the pyps love to chew. Yikes! The woman lets us go and as my girlfriend heads out, she looks at her Reeboks that have my bitemarks and cum stains and says “Wow, you must already own a Newfie!” Girlfriend replies “Yeah a real big one!” So we head outside and get to the gate and there are a dozen or so Newfie dogs, amywhere from pups to 200 lbs. They immediately go crazy as she goes thru the gate, jumping on her and drooling and sniffing and licking. I closed the gate and watched, cock already leaking. The dogs didn’t waste any time and as soon as they saw her Reeboks they went nutso, licking and nibbling and chewing. They all growled and snorted and I could hear the soles squeaking between their teeth. They practically knocked her down. She blushed and smiled at me and asked if I liked it. She sat down at a picnic table and let the Newfies go crazy with her Reeboks. We lucked out as we were the only visitors there and we were far enough from the house that nobody could see what was going on. She picked both feet up and drool ran down the soles and before it could hit the ground there were a dozen tongues licking. 2 larger Newfies bit down on the soft leather toes, and 4 more got the heals in their jowels and chewed. The front of my pants were getting wet as I watched. After a little while of chewing hungrily on the soft chewy leather toes, the Newfies had eaten a hole in them and as they licked, drool oozed down into the Reeboks and puddled around her toes. I think she was even getting turned on. She said in a low moan “Are you ready for the best part of the show?” Of course I was! The whole time, the Newfies had been trying to tug the Reeboks off her barefeet. She had tied them tight so they could not pull them off. So she loosens the laces, and I watch a dozen Newfies wrestle her Reeboks off and run with them to the other end of the field. I blow my load and we run for the car, her still bare foot. As we drove I cleaned myself up and she said that she hopes that those big frisky Newfies enjoyed her Reeboks tonight. The first stop we made on the way back to the campsite was the mall for some yumy new sneakers for her. I picked out some delicious new white leather air max 90’s for her. She told me as we walked out that the leather was a little still and thst she couldn’t wait for me to break them in that night. That weekend was the fuckin best ever!
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Same ere my wife wears any trainers I ask her she loves my nike vapourmax green and she like to stand on my dick afterwards and the bubble looks like it popped soo sexy.. any body got pics of there gf,wife in there airmax,trainers
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Just about every girl except one I think. My high school GF had some Airmax Hyper blue tn/Nike AIR not sure the model and some White Kswiss. She knew and let me blow my load in all of them so long as cleaned them up. She even let me destroy the AIRs. My current wife wife lets me do whatever I want period.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Mega geile Geschichte! Gerne mehr davon ;)
simransingh

Post by simransingh »

Well as I don't wear underwear just stockings, there's no require for shoes to come off just lift skirt.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

All the time
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Yes wife obliges building her nike collection