CoWorkers Nikes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikesex1984

CoWorkers Nikes

Post by nikesex1984 »

I was at work late the other day and saw that my coworker left her nike gym shoes under her desk. Usually she goes to the gym and just leaves them there afterwards. IFriday night she came back to the office and left them there and went home and I took them to the bathroom and fucked them. The smell was so great (smelled like an outdoor track if you know what I mean) and fucked the hell out of them....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hooterskecherlvr

Re: CoWorkers Nikes

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

Thanks for the post thats hot. I now know what I missed out on once with a pair of Shox of a busty blonde waitress where I work.
sockdude

Post by sockdude »

lucky man, very very lucky.
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
cm

Post by cm »

Very hot :D
preacher860

Post by preacher860 »

Very good job indeed! I wish some cute sporty girl would leave her sneaks under her desk at work! Unfortunately our building is well-equipped: we have a gym that has lockers so the sneaks stay trapped down there :(
nikesex1984

Post by nikesex1984 »

She left them behind again....her cubicle mate also left her shox behind.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hooterskecherlvr

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

nikesex1984 wrote:She left them behind again....her cubicle mate also left her shox behind.....
Oh my god thats hot

The black and pink shox are fucking amazing . I personaly would of taken those home with me to see if she noticed them gone :twisted: 8) :wink:

btw whats was the size
sockdude

Post by sockdude »

I fucking wish I was that lucky.
nikesex1984

Post by nikesex1984 »

the white ones are size 9 and the black ones are 7.5