My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

David_eubanks27

Re: My Beautiful Friend's Nike Shox

Post by David_eubanks27 »

Amazing I would have a hard time not blowing my load.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Next time u give her another pair of shoes, tell her she has to give you the first pair of shox!
mazz

Post by mazz »

Did you receive the pair of shox
or cum in them?
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

mazz wrote:Did you receive the pair of shox
or cum in them?
I didn't receive the pair yet. I stroked my cock in them pretty good a few times before giving them to her but didn't cum in them...only left my pre-cum.
sniffs_her_shoes

UPDATE: I have so many updates for several of my posts, so I'll start here.

Ever since last fall I've noticed my beautiful friend's older sister has a pair of white Nike shox that I've been wanting. And the past few months she began wearing the same looking pair of pink/grey shox that I bought my beautiful friends. At first I thought she's been letting her sister wear her Pink, grey Nike Shox and it made me aroused knowing that both sisters are wearing shoes that I once fucked and left my cum in. But then I found out her older sister liked those style of shox so much that she bought a pair for herself. That made me more excited. So the past few months I've been having a secret thing for her sister's pink/grey Nike shox. Every time I see her wearing them the more I want them! She has no idea how badly I want to fuck them and do such nasty things to them. I've had so many fantasies and reenactments in my head about the many I've wished I could've walked over, took them off of her and just stroke my cock into them.
The past few weeks her sister has been having relationship problems with her husband so she's been spending a lot of time with her sister (my beautiful friend.) And this past week I finally got my chance to get my hands on her pink/shox while at her place. One sister was in the living room while the other was in the bathroom doing her nails. The older sister left her shoes by the front door, which was blocked from view by the living room wall. So I took advantage when I saw they were both busy. I pretended to go to the kitchen and placed my phone camera on a shelf by the door and quickly grabbed her shox. I couldn't believe I was finally touching her shoes! I quickly checked her shoe size (8 1/2) then rubbed my hands all over them especially the mesh of the toe areas. I even stuck my hands inside both shoes to know it feel like before I put them to my nose and took a few deep whiffs of her shoe odor. NICE!! not too strong but musky enough to enjoy it as it went up my nose!! I quickly put her shoes back on the floor and grabbed my phone and went back into the living room. The rest of the time spent there I couldn't get her shoes out of my mind. I just wish I had the chance to sneak them into the bathroom for a few minutes. I really want to fuck her shoes now!
A few days later, I stopped by my beautiful friend's place and her sister was there wearing the shox again. Just the thought of that turned me on because I finally know what it feels like to rub my hands all over them and sniff her musky odor. They were both sitting at the table along with another female friend so I joined them. I secretly took out my phone and ended up recording 6 minutes of their shoes under the table, mainly the sister's shox (and a good crotch shot). There's a few minutes of her moving her toes inside the shoe and the way it makes the outside of her shox move and bend...makes me so horny!!
Lately I've been jerking off to the video while making up all these fantasies about her shox. I even fantasizes about asking her for any old shoes that I can have. And when she asks me the reason, I tell her about my fetish. That ends up leading to her asking me for favors and in return, she lets me borrow her shoes...especially the pink/grey shox.
At the moment I'm planning my next opportunity I get with her shoes. Hopefully I can get sneak them to the bathroom this time.
Here's a few screen shots of the video I took with my camera. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mazz

Post by mazz »

good news
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Those are some of my favorite style of shox very hot you said the sister wears a size 8 1/2 do you know what your friend size is
sniffs_her_shoes

theoneforyou wrote:Those are some of my favorite style of shox very hot you said the sister wears a size 8 1/2 do you know what your friend size is
Both of them wear size 8 1/2, which is why at first I thought they were borrowing the same pair. But after I saw my beautiful friend's pink/grey shox at her place at the same time her sister was wearing hers, I realized they owned the same style. That's how I found out that the sister like those shox so much she bought her own. Nice!
mazz

Post by mazz »

Do you have any updates of those Nikes
sniffs_her_shoes

mazz wrote:Do you have any updates of those Nikes
Yes I do have updates. First, I have the pink/grey shox from my beautiful friend. I've had them for about a month and have been fucking them like crazy. I've took a lot of pictures but they're on a USB. I don't have it at the moment so i can't upload anything yet. But stay tuned...